The main stone, a 4 mm round paste, is set in a deep raised basket with 6 prongs and then set inside a larger mounting with double claw corners. This one had a nice old inscription and perfect proportions. FREE shipping, €580.00 Yes! Reset all filters. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, Perishable products (like food or flowers), Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons). The diamond is set in an octagonal platinum setting with three old European cut diamonds lining each shoulder. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Especially in Western cultures, an engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform. The diamonds look bright white. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. About the vintage and antique rings listed in my shop. Gemstone. You guessed it: white. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. This stunning Art Deco engagement ring showcases an original old European cut diamond weighing approximately .60 carat with AGI consultation stating F color and VS2 clarity, resides in a geometric square frame. THIS RING! Original Price €216.00" €218.71, €312.44 The most common 1930s engagement ring material is metal. Filter. It was passed to my mother. Shop our ever-growing collection of vintage and antique engagement rings from the Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian and Art Deco periods to suit a range of budgets and tastes. Engagement rings with baguette side stones became increasingly popular in the Art Deco Era, but baguettes have a much richer history as well. Search and ad results are shown based on factors such as relevancy and (for ads) the amount sellers pay per click. Enjoy! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Applied Filters 1,123 results. €31.16 It literally took my breath away when I opened the package. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Keep in mind that shippers get very busy towards the holidays so try to factor in buffer time when placing your orders! Your ring should show signs of wear; tarnish, dents, scratches, and a lack of shine are all common with authentic vintage/antique rings. The sleek hexagon border adds flair to this low profile stunner! 1930s Engagement Rings. Want to know more?