Owners of all marks retain their rights. TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A7) - Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home… For a USB cellular modem, the NetStick is huge, measuring 7.3 x 1.6 x .63 inches (18.5 x 40.1 x 1.6 cm). I need your help, keysley please check your network apn settings. Now i will assume you already have your USB MODEM and i would want to use MTN as an example here. Hi My HSDPA modem stopped connecting all of a sudden. In addition, on Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10, IT managers can make use of further mobile broadband functionality for corporate networks by downloading our additional Windows app. HTC 5G Hub We do not sell any gear or equipment. Am using Glo bis, I CRACKED AN ETIASALAT MOOEN ….. I need your help. thanks. NetStick USB modem As a 4G device, this modem is bigger than most of the USB modems on the market. A wide variety of 5g usb modem options are available to you, such as 0, 4, and 3. NetStick USB modem I was a bit surprised getting my hands on Global Telecom’s NetStick USB Modem. If you intend using Airtel, configure using the Airtel APN settings here. Samuel is a Tech Enthusiast who loves to explore everything that concerns Tech. These links are provided to make your shopping easier. The APN is web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net. but if I insert etisalat the network will come up have put all network settings. ... 5G devices: 5G is still developing; coverage not available in some areas. Even when i use other sims same issue. Get it today at Verizon. What could be the problem? whenever i connect internet into my PC using hsdpa usb modern it keeps automatically disconnects why? More details on how to configure glo internet can be found here. When ever i connect with the settings above, it shows disconnected, check phone number or reinsert modem an try again. Pls help me out sir. I inserted an etisalat sim, but I don’t know how to configure it. Buy the AT&T Global Modem USB800 connected-devices-and-more online at AT&T & choose free shipping, pickup in store, or same day delivery (where available). I entered the information provided but when I double clicked it says ‘same name”. The D-Link 5G NR Enhanced Gateway (what a name!) At least I’d be able to test it with AT&T or Verizon. For glo, you can use apn as glosecure or gloflat while for etisalat, just use etisalat as the apn. I have been using this modem before now, but don’t understand this sudden change. 1,416 5g usb modem products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which routers accounts for 29%, fiber optic equipment accounts for 7%, and modems accounts for 4%. Compared with mobile networks in the 4G era, 5G has several times the advantages of high bandwidth and low latency. The best thing about the NetStick USB Modem is the fact it is plug-n-play. Hope this helps! While some may be affiliate links, our primary source of funding comes from our premium members. Please Mr Sammy i have the HSDPA USB Universal Modem unfortunately it fail to detect any network signal, but i have installed it on my pc Win7. Mr Sam, where you have the Signal(network bar), signs that you have inserted sim card etc. Connect your USB MODEM to your PC USB Port. my HSDPA USB stick (HSDPA Wireless Data Card/modem) has refused to detect any sim card. No ads, no sponsors, no selling (but may contain affiliate links), Cellular Mobile Hotspots (Jetpacks & MiFis), Sprint Non-Profit Unlimited Hotspot Plans Gain Access to T-Mobile Roaming - Calyx, PCs for People, The T-Mobile Network Experience (TNX) - Next Step in Transitioning Sprint Customers, 3G Shutdown Update: Carriers Sunsetting 3G to Make Room for 5G, Last Call for Sprint Plans - New Customers To Be Directed to T-Mobile starting August 2, Boost Mobile Sold To Dish Network - New Plans & Changes to Unlimited Plans Coming, Wireless Internet Router & Data Plans - AT&T, Inseego MiFi M2100 5G Ultra Wideband- Verizon, Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 - AT&T / T-Mobile, Red Pocket Updates Plans – Discarding Unlimited Plans While Adding GBs to Other Plans, Starlink Update: SpaceX Talks Mobility, Data Caps, Geo-Locking, Space Lasers, and More…. whenever i connect, the data starts loading fast even when i havent opened a browser not to talk of loading a page. Toast Vs. Cake POS: Which One is a Better Software? My HSDPA modem is not working with my pc (windows 10). i just bought my HSDPA modem, while i was installing, my laptop went off, when i put it on back, it says failed to install, uninstall and install again. It’s not a standard Wi-Fi router. hello, thanks for your tutorials. I have been trying the very same lemon HSDPA modem with no success. Whenever plug in the modem and it detects the network, I click connect but it refuses to connect, it just shows “disconnected”. I have followed the link u gave here but is isn’t working. i need help to enable me diagnose the issue. Recently I bought hsdpa modem,it connected for some few minutes and it stop connecting again for good am using cell c network ,what might be the problem with it ,should I take it back to where I bought it.