They make the perfect breakfast or power snack throughout the day. . Subscribe to our mailing list and get happy stuff and updates to your email inbox. Loved them! They’re gluten-free, vegan, and make a perfect snack for any time of the day! You can eat these delicious cookies without guilt! I added nut butter and a little maple syrup. I know how busy life can get and these cookies won’t make life feel any busier. The only suitable substitution for the oats is quinoa flakes. i was trying this recipe (from another site) for the first time and mistakenly added an extra half cup of rolled oats and the dough wouldn’t hold together. Each bite is full of chocolatey-banana flavor. What can I add to make them just a tad sweeter and how much? What’s more awesome than a batch of healthy, 3 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies? Winkgo.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Also, I’ve learned that the secret to the perfect cookie lies in the consistency of the cookie dough, which shouldn’t be too liquid nor too thick. Add nuts or raisins. I think I need to try peanut butter. You don’t have to give up dessert to be healthy. You could also use stevia drops, but I can’t advise on the amount, as I am not used to this ingredient. Yes, cookies are freezer-friendly and can be stored in the freezer. She takes a holistic approach to health and wellness and is loved for her approachable, down to earth style both in and out of the kitchen. Meaning something different to replace the bananas. Super easy as well. I had an avocado mousse once that was great! This is a very old (but still very popular) recipe on my blog and I will need to update the ingredients list with a fixed amount of mashed banana (like I always do now), instead of saying “2 large bananas”, as this can lead to a little bit on confusion. I may be wrong, but since there is zero fat in them, I personally would not risk it. What’s the texture you got or what’s the texture you were looking for? Hi, I was wondering how many grams of oats did you use in the recipe? Love it! Need some ideas to spice them up a little bit or change the flavor profile? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They would have disappeared at one sitting if I didn’t hide half! Learn How to Make McDonald’s French Fries at Home! You could add 1-2 tbsp honey without any problem. It worked! We’re on a crazy diet and need to get lots of protein in and this would be perfect! https://thebigmansworld.com/3-ingredient-flourless-banana-bread-cookies I haven’t tried the avocado desserts yet but always wanted to taste the avocado mousse or pudding recipes I see floating around. Thanks for it! My son is about his age and I can only imagine how hard it must be to have to restrict him because of food intolerances, especially for treats! Naturally gluten-free and vegan, these cookies are also free from flour, butter, oil, or added sugars- Hi 5 to bananas for sweetness! I used a sharp knife to cut an X in the center of the plate and stuck the immersion blender through it. Required fields are marked *. Happy baking! At the top of the recipe it says prep time 5 minutes and bake 15 minutes. You mentioned very clear on the freezing part – freezer can keep up to 3 months. I was wondering if I can make adjustments to your recipe by adding say….two table spoons of coco powder and for sweetness , a big of coconut sugar or dates? Since I hate using my food processor unless absolutely necessary, I tried using my stick blender for the quick pulses of the oats. we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously, These Homemade Super Bowl Chicken Wings Are so Good, Your Guests Will Inhale Them by the Dozen, 15 Kitchen Cheat Sheets Every Home Cook Needs to Make Cooking Easier. I’m looking for healthy recipes for my grandchildren. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. However, since I was way past that stage I wound up adding another banana and throwing the whole thing into a food processor and pulsing it a few times. Your email address will not be published. I took the basis of that to share with you guys the three-ingredient pumpkin cookies and the three-ingredient applesauce cookies and today- The banana version. My recipes, which consist mainly of protein snacks, meal preps and clean desserts, are very simple to make. And who doesn’t like cookies? There are some recipes out there which call for just two ingredients- The mashed banana and the oats but to be honest, unless I had three overripe bananas per half cup of oats, I was presented with nothing more than hockey pucks. If you prefer super sweet cookies, add some maple syrup or sweetener, to taste. I can taste how this would be an OKAY cookie if I was on a strict diet. Do you need to store these in the fridge? Gluten-free, fat-free, free from added sugar, low calorie and taste amazing! They use almond flour, and are soft-baked! . It’s like I’m in college again! which way will produce better texture? Copying and/or pasting full recipes and pictures to social media or personal blogs is strictly prohibited. I would love to try this recipe with pumpkin purée instead of banana- I will of course need to add some sweetener and pumpkin spices. I just had a baby and breast feeding is making me insanely hungry!!!