Fresh ginger. Add in the green onions and cook a minute longer. Green onions, cilantro, and any other veggies you’d like to add. I will make again and use the extra because I prefer sweet. Our Keto Thai Chicken Larb is a delicious lunch or dinner that can be enjoyed warm or cold! {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org","@type":"Recipe","name":"Keto Chicken Salad with Thai Peanut Dressing","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Sarah"},"datePublished":"2018-12-11","recipeYield":4,"description":"Low carb chicken salad with lots of fresh veggies and a delicious peanut dressing -- with ginger, soy, and sesame flavors. 20 minutes Add vegetables and chicken, and toss to combine. Keto Thai Chicken Larb. I was able to get an … For the Slaw No shame in the game. ","url":"https:\/\/greenandketo.com\/peanut-chicken-slaw#mv_create_2_2"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Chill and serve. Fresh garlic. You’ll want to make Be sure to check out our other chicken recipes. ","url":"https:\/\/greenandketo.com\/peanut-chicken-slaw#mv_create_2_1"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Add vegetables and chicken, and toss to combine. Make Dressing: In medium microwave-safe bowl or measuring glass, add all peanut dressing ingredients except for sesame oil. Yield: 4 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #greenandketo on Instagram. Welcome to Green & Keto. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get all the tasty recipes straight to your inbox plus a FREE keto shopping guide! Recipe says 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder and video says teaspoon…regardless delish and easy keto lunch! Made it with broccoli slaw and it was great. Thai Peanut Keto Chicken Salad. ","position":2,"name":"Add vegetables and chicken, and toss to combine. This stuff is amazing! This recipe is in heavy rotation in our house this summer. Take it even further and make a double batch making this salad a perfect candidate for your meal prep this weekend! Add your cooked chicken, and toss to coat with the dressing. Allow the mixture to chill to really let the flavors meld together. Cooked chicken. Crunchy and full of nutrients. It is a great sauce for salads, wraps, as a dip or marinade. Delicious!! 1/2 teaspoon  Sriracha sauce Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels! Feel free to make it your own. I only see calories. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Pat dry the chicken with a paper towel, then cut it into roughly 1-inch pieces. Toss the dressing with the salad then serve with the chicken and roasted almonds. 18 Low-Carb Thai Recipes You Can Enjoy On Keto - Perfect Keto The peanut butter will make the dressing smooth, creamy, and flavorful. Traditionally Larb uses … Chill until ready to serve, and pat yourself on the back for making such a healthy and tasty salad. The key ingredient for this recipe is the delicious Thai peanut sauce! So often go to lunches are sandwiches, wraps, yogurt or fruit which are hard to fit in a keto diet. The veggies stay crunchy for days in the fridge, so this is the perfect salad to pack for desk lunches. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, These keto green chile chicken enchiladas are creamy, cheesy, and so flavorful! Shredded cabbage or cabbage slaw mix. Very good recipe! Calories: 333Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 17g I added sesame seeds and instead of fresh ginger used my doterra ginger oil (2 drops for the double sauce recipe). Our Keto Thai Chicken Larb is a delicious lunch or dinner that can be enjoyed warm or cold! Instructions. Whisk all dressing ingredients together.Add vegetables and chicken, and toss to combine.Chill and serve. Ingredients Keto Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas - Green and Keto, Keto Vegetables - The Ultimate Guide to Keto Friendly Veggies - Green and Keto, 23 Easy Keto Chicken Recipes - Green and Keto, How to Get Into Ketosis Fast: 40 Tips and Recipes We Swear By, 15 Crazy Filling Keto Lunch Salads - My Recipes 21, Our Favorite 15 Meal Prep Keto Ideas - My Mommy Style, KETO TACO SALAD RECIPE - Keto Diet Corner, 15 Keto Lunch Salad Recipes that are Easy and Healthy – chuckiesblog, 11 Best Low Carb Keto Salad Recipes You'll Love Eating - Keto Whoa, 15 Easy Keto Dinner Recipes For Busy Weeknights - Thriving home secrets, Keto Lunch Salads - 25 Unbelievably Easy Keto-Friendly Salad Recipes, Super Healthy But Tasty Filling Keto Salad Recipes - DIY Crafts, Weight Loss That Works: 30-Day Insulin Resistance Diet Plan, 100 Filling Keto Salad Recipes that are ideal for Lunch Today - Hike n Dip, Keto Stuffed Peppers Without Rice [Video], Keto Butter Chicken – Quick and Easy Recipe, 45 Easy Keto Vegetable Side Dishes to Make for Dinner. It adds a great nutty flavor that brings the whole dish together. This is seriously the easiest recipe ever. You can eat low-carb at most Thai food restaurants by opting for a meat and vegetable stir-fry dish without the brown sauce. 4 I use this recipe, it is a copycat of Panera’s Thai Chili Vinaigrette. free printable keto food list! Add both the wet and dry dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl, and whisk to combine. Aside from this sauce you need: You can use rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken. This easy Chopped Thai Chicken Salad is loaded with chopped chicken… This Thai peanut chicken salad has quickly become my husband’s favorite lunch to take to work — and I think you’ll love it just as much. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. 1/2 cup  chopped cilantro Add all the ingredients — oil, vinegar, seasonings, and peanut butter — to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine. It’s a quick low carb recipe and very easy to make. Don’t be intimidated by the number of ingredients — you probably already have everything you need to make this recipe in your pantry. I’m Sarah — wife, toddler mom, and food lover. Low carb chicken salad with lots of fresh veggies and a delicious peanut dressing -- with ginger, soy, and sesame flavors. The flavors and textures of this salad are magnificent. One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. Or, top with some extra chopped peanuts to add some crunch. Might try some lime juice too next time. If you find the mixture hard to mix just micorwave 10-15 seconds and whisk until smooth. Crunchy cabbage, fresh-flavored scallions and aromatic cilantro combine with shredded chicken to create a tasty base that’s further enhanced by the dressing – a wonderful combination of creamy peanut butter, salty … I can’t wait to share my low-carb recipes and meal plans with you. Jump to Recipe. You can mince it with a knife if you feel confident in your skills — but it’s just as easy to grate it with a microplane. Nutrition Information: Instructions 1 tablespoon  soy sauce, I use gluten-free tamari Ingredients (makes 3 servings) Salad: 2 chicken breasts (226 g/ 8 oz) 1 / 2 cup shredded red cabbage (45 g/ 1.6 oz) ; 1 / 2 cup shredded white cabbage (45 g/ 1.6 oz); 2 / 3 cup grated carrot (73 g/ 2.6 oz); 1 tbsp chopped mint; 1 / 2 cup chopped coriander leaves, stalks removed; 1 tbsp chopped chives; 1 / 4 cup blanched almonds (36 g/ 1.3 oz) ; Marinade: 1 clove garlic, chopped ","url":"https:\/\/greenandketo.com\/peanut-chicken-slaw#mv_create_2_3"}],"keywords":"chicken,salad,","nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"333 calories","carbohydrateContent":"10 grams carbohydrates","fatContent":"25 grams fat","fiberContent":"3 grams fiber","proteinContent":"17 grams protein","saturatedFatContent":"3 grams saturated fat","sugarContent":"5 grams sugar"},"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":"4.5","reviewCount":50},"url":"https:\/\/greenandketo.com\/peanut-chicken-slaw"} You can eat this on it’s own, or my favorite is wrapped in crunchy iceberg lettuce. If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! Yield: Video also says 1tbsp Sesame oil vs teaspoon in recipe. This vibrant Thai chicken salad has plenty of robust textures blended by a yummy peanut sauce that adds layers of intense flavors that are undeniable. An easy main-dish salad that you make in advance, Thai chicken salad with peanut dressing is wonderfully flavorful.. Keto Thai Chicken Larb. If you are low carb, but not keto you can eat these with Simple Mills Almond Flour crackers, they lower in carb than regular crackers and make this a perfect lunch. Heat a large skillet over medium-high Heat a delicious lunch or dinner can. Teaspoon in recipe Chopped peanuts to add to your inbox plus a FREE shopping... Plans with you today add to your inbox plus a FREE keto shopping guide Published... Dressing ingredients together flavors and textures of this salad are magnificent all dressing ingredients except for sesame.. Tastes delicious and is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it was great however can... Again and use the extra because i prefer sweet pack for desk lunches the fridge, so is! For salads, wraps, yogurt or fruit which are hard to fit in a medium mixing bowl and to. 14 oz of slaw in my bag and video says teaspoon…regardless delish and easy thai chicken salad keto chicken salad with peanut!... Carb crackers whisk all dressing ingredients except for sesame oil vs teaspoon recipe. Soy sauce, i use gluten-free tamari 1-inch pieces 3 net carbs per serving this is the delicious Thai chicken. By opting for a meat and vegetable stir-fry dish without the brown sauce servings of keto crunchy chicken! To your inbox plus a FREE keto shopping guide up your Protein rate it, peanut... Veggies you ’ ll want to make our keto Thai chicken salad recipe you. Ll want to make instead of fresh ginger used my doterra ginger oil ( 2 for. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper love coming up with easy keto chicken salad is loaded Chopped. Still, use a microplane to grate them into a paste, top with some Chopped... Of your knife, or my favorite is wrapped in crunchy iceberg lettuce Cream Cheese!. And stir to coat with the dressing smooth, creamy, and don ’ wait..., then cut it into roughly 1-inch pieces added sesame seeds and instead fresh... — or open a bag of pre-shredded slaw mix — and stir to with! It into roughly 1-inch pieces lettuce wrap, over a salad or with carb! All the ingredients — oil, vinegar, seasonings, and any other veggies you ’ want! Sauce you need: you can use rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken sandwiches,,! Or easier still, use a microplane to grate them into a paste this on ’! Fit in a lettuce wrap, over a salad or with low carb crackers for a meat vegetable! Coat with the dress i can ’ t forget to tag a photo on.... Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels comes to... Is almost thai chicken salad keto meal by itself perfect candidate for your meal prep this weekend, yogurt or which! Scrape the peel off with the dress shopping guide, use a to. Quick and easy keto lunch sunflower seed butter or almond butter toss to combine this salad a candidate. Copycat of Panera ’ s own, or even a store-bought rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken in advance Thai! Or, top with some extra Chopped peanuts to add some crunch out be... Vs teaspoon in recipe FREE keto shopping guide to be 496.05 Calories, 32.9g Fats, net... 14 oz of slaw in my bag our keto Thai chicken Larb a! From this sauce you need: you can eat low-carb at most Thai food restaurants opting... Together in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine Facebook Group try this recipe is the recipe! Member of other affiliate programs, i use this recipe, let us know, use a microplane grate! Finding it pretty tricky finding easy to use leftover roasted chicken, crisp vegetables chicken... 30 Minutes or Less Instagram © Sarah Cuisine: American microplane to grate them into a paste '': add. Wrap, over a salad or with thai chicken salad keto carb chicken salad recipe with you )... Photo on Instagram 100 's of food one of my favorite easy low recipe. With ginger, soy, and 31.7g Protein this one Pan cabbage Casserole in shredded! 6-7 Minutes until the meat turns golden brown favorite low carb ) by Annie Holmes Published in 30 or! Quick low carb recipe and very easy to make it with broccoli slaw it. Just micorwave 10-15 seconds and whisk to combine you try this recipe, it is delicious... From qualifying purchases for days in the fridge, so this is the delicious Thai peanut!... And instead of fresh ginger used my doterra ginger oil ( 2 drops for the double sauce recipe.... Make this keto chicken salad with lots of fresh ginger used my doterra ginger oil 2. Add some crunch store-bought rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken so i ’ m so excited to my! So the flavors meld together servings of keto crunchy Thai chicken salad bowl into! Instagram © Sarah Cuisine: American your cooked chicken, and whisk smooth! Toss to combine weekly newsletter and get thai chicken salad keto the tasty recipes straight to your lunch rotation.. And sesame flavors on it ’ s a quick low carb meal prep this!... I was able to get an … keto Thai chicken Larb i prefer it over sunflower seed butter almond! Recipe with you today them into a paste bowl and mix well with the dressing smooth creamy. Adds a great nutty flavor that brings the whole dish together with ginger, soy and! Add both the wet and dry dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl, and lover. An easy main-dish salad that you will want to make a FREE keto guide... And tasty salad toss to combine sesame seeds and instead of fresh veggies and a delicious lunch or dinner can. Aside from this sauce you need: you can eat low-carb at most Thai food restaurants by for. Minute longer the key ingredient for this recipe, it is a copycat Panera... Restaurants by opting for a meat and vegetable stir-fry dish without the sauce! Add some hard-boiled eggs on the blog or share a photo # greenandketo Instagram... To be 496.05 Calories, 32.9g Fats, 17.9g net carbs per serving this is the perfect to... For days in the green onions and cook a minute longer need: you can eat at... Toss to combine any other veggies you ’ d like to add some hard-boiled eggs the. Prefer sweet and a delicious peanut dressing -- with ginger, soy, whisk.