Delightful! You may add any other goodies you like, such as ham, chicken, crab, shrimp or broccoli. Potatoes, bacon, onions, eggs, and shredded cheese make a hearty and delicious breakfast or brunch dish. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Repeat layers twice. Serve with maple syrup on the side, just like on pancakes. Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! A CIA alumna with honors, she creates cookbooks and food-related content. this was great!! Hawaiian Bacon & Pineapple Breakfast Bake, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. I also use grated cheese and spread it over the Canadian bacon instead of cheese slices. Thank you, Paula, for sharing this delicious recipe. You just need to plan a bit ahead as the bacon takes longer. Great for on-the-go breakfasts and very customizable to your own tastes. Instead, after you fry and crisp the bacon, add your thawed potatoes to that pan and crisp and brown the potatoes, as well -- and season with salt and pepper while you're at it. Always a big hit for breakfast, brunch, even dinner! Bacon can easily be cooked on the grill for a mess free stove. Wonderful for Easter, Mother's Day, or anytime you want to treat yourself to the best brunch in the world! A favorite part of the job is taste-testing dishes. Created when I had used all of my spinach for spinach dip, this creamy, simple quiche is great for family breakfasts! Delicious breakfast casserole that combines all the good things to start your day. I recently took a weekend trip, and I experienced one of the best meals of my life at a fine little establishment that specializes in Southern cuisine. In a large skillet, cook bacon in batches over medium heat until crisp. I have made this for numerous office gatherings and everyone raves about it!

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert Smucker's. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. The combination of caramelized onion, bacon, and Cheddar cheese is perfect. Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie Bacon S’mores Pork. slow cooker, layer a third of each of the following: potatoes, reserved bacon and cheese. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I not only use the recipe as a delicious grab-and-go breakfast, but serve it to guests nestled into some lovely cheese grits, alongside fresh fruits and French toast made on a panini press. It's also great for big brunch gatherings. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot. Why? Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. These are delicious little quiche tarts perfect for a party, shower, or just to have on hand for fast breakfasts during the week. Try substituting different fillings to suit your own taste. – heathg, "Kids and family love it. My son loves this recipe even though he doesn't care much for breakfast food. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Looking for breakfast bacon recipes? In my opinion, a proper quiche should be rich, custardy, and luxurious--not some kind of dense, baked omelet. The reason for this is because if you only make one you will hate yourself the next day when there are no leftovers. This hearty casserole has bacon, eggs, hash browns, and three different cheeses all baked into a comforting breakfast dish, perfect for feeding a crowd.

Any variety of cheese can be used.

vanilla pudding mix, bacon, baking soda, flour, chocolate, chocolate chips and 7 more. MAPLE BACON FRENCH TOAST BAKE.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Just wrap loosely in foil and heat at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until warm. Bacon is simmered in a spice blend, then cooked until crisp and coated with great flavor. I love to make a dozen of these and have them in my fridge to take on the go in the mornings to work. French Toast with egg and bacon in the center with maple syrup on top. In a greased 4- or 5-qt. – Dave Lee. A hearty bacon, egg, and hash brown casserole for the bacon lover in all of us. More flavor and a nice browned color the potato pieces, which remain soft because they are now baked in the casserole custard base. This recipe is used for smoked pork and bacon, and will work for Canadian bacon as well This bacon needs lots of smoke. This is an easy recipe for guys who want to surprise that special someone with breakfast in bed! This has only enough eggs and yolks to hold things together, but that means you need to let it cool to just warm before serving, to fully enjoy the experience. Serve warm with maple syrup.

ice cream sandwiches, frozen whipped topping, Smucker's Hot Caramel Flavored Topping and 2 more. It’s truly the perfect recipe! This recipe is great to prepare on Christmas Eve and bake on the morning of Christmas Day. Feel free to use turkey bacon rather than pork!
Turn off slow cooker. This recipe is excellent served for breakfast with fruit or at lunch or dinnertime with a salad. So, I have to get up at 4am to start a crockpot? One of the things that made this meal so memorable was the praline bacon that I had, so I took it upon myself to recreate it. This is what I've found to be the optimal way for cooking perfectly crispy bacon in the air fryer.

A unique side dish to a breakfast buffet or brunch. I'd rather prepare a casserole that bakes in 30-60 minutes for breakfast. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Hawaiian Bacon & Pineapple Breakfast Bake, Monte Cristo Casserole with Raspberry Sauce, 31 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes You Can Make in Your Crock-Pot, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed. If you prefer, you can substitute ham for the Canadian bacon in this recipe. If in the strange case that you are filled up with one pie, this is a great gift to give a friend or relative, or if you are stingy...it freezes well with tin foil. It's a wonderful dish to serve at brunch or to take as leftovers for lunch.

When you don't have the time to make a pastry crust, try this quick lunch idea. This breakfast bake combines the two, and cooks them into soft and crisp French bread.

A yummy and simple way to enjoy the flavor of pancakes in the convenience of a casserole. Garnish with 2 thinly sliced green onions, if … Previous positions include pastry chef at a AAA Five Diamond property.

Home Recipes Ingredients Meat & Poultry Pork. My family loves this. "All kinds of good stuff on pita bread." Allrecipes has more than 290 trusted breakfast and brunch recipes with bacon complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Light and flaky, these tarts are easy to make and easy to reheat. I got the basics of this recipe from a friend of mine and thought it was a great idea since these little nests can be made ahead, which I love. Make this frittata even easier by using cooked bacon from the freezer. —Paula Lawson, Springfield, Ohio, Bacon Breakfast Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Everyone puts their own syrup on. Serve with roasted potatoes for mopping up the extra egg yolk and hollandaise. If there are two flavors known to make perfect breakfasts it’s sweet maple and salty bacon. Hot Fudge Brownie Dessert Smucker's. I have suggested using red and green bell peppers because they are Christmas colors! Remove crock insert to a wire rack; let stand, uncovered, 30 minutes before serving. Makes great leftovers too (wrapped in a burrito)." With baking, the bacon grease stays nice and clean and you can reuse it to saute vegetables or eggs for extra flavor. This is the way to get crisp bacon without having to constantly turn it, watch over it, or get burnt by splatters of grease. Then add the browned potatoes and bacon to the casserole. This is a wonderful combination of flavors and its baked in a pie plate.

My husband said this is the best quiche he's ever tried! This recipe makes two 9 inch pies. Letting this dish stand before serving helps prevent liquid from "weeping" out. Remove to paper towels to drain. This is an easy, delicious quiche that will take no time to prepare and your friends will ask for the recipe! BREAKFAST BURRITO A Breakfast Burrito is the BEST quick and easy breakfast, made with hearty breakfast sausage or bacon (we made them with both options for testing and team bacon won), savory eggs… The quiche microwaves well the next day. Christine moonlights at a boutique wine shop, where she edits marketing pieces and samples wine far higher than her pay grade.