Votes: 3 For those who love, nothing is too difficult, especially when it is done for the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. We have gathered 25 Christmas quotes that focus on the wonderful gift of baby Jesus. Steadfastness in believing doth not exclude all temptations from without. Votes: 2, For in Jesus Christ there is neither male nor female, bond nor free; even you may be the children of God, if you believe in Jesus. John 6:47 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. Jesus Christ came into my prison cell last night, and every stone flashed like a ruby. When granted many years of life, growing old in age is natural, but growing old with grace is a choice. Votes: 2, I cannot recall a time that I did not believe in Jesus Christ. If Jesus rose from the dead, then you have to accept all that he said; if he didn't rise from the dead, then why worry about any of what he said? I know that all things are possible through Jesus Christ. I believe in God - not in a Catholic God; there is no Catholic God. We can't have full knowledge all at once. I believe truth exists. They refuse to believe his Word, and have become hardened in their unbelief. Therefore, truth is a relationship. My mother wanted me to be a priest. Many confuse understanding with believing. "With the mouth confession is made unto salvation." I'm a follower of Christ, but I keep making a whole bunch of mistakes. I believe Jesus Christ is God. Votes: 2, I've always been someone who's believed in truth. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. Faith upholds a Christian under all trials, by assuring him that every painful dispensation is under the direction of his Lord; that chastisements are a token of His love; that the season, measure, and continuance of his sufferings, are appointed by Infinite Wisdom, and designed to work for his everlasting good; and that grace and strength shall be afforded him, according to his need. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once. Votes: 2, When I believe in Jesus, I am united to Christ. Faith is like a seed; plant it in your heart. CHRISTIAN QUOTES ON Believing. I had to go for it. • I believe that Jesus died for my sins, and rose again, and that's my belief. “If you wish to know God, you must know his Word. So often we have a kind of vague, wistful longing that the promises of Jesus should be true. Jesus Christ is our supreme commander, but He operates only through His word, which is unquestionably a training manual. (Hebrews 10:39), 10. I believe truth exists. The issue of faith is not so much whether we believe in God, but whether we believe the God we believe in. Repent and believe the good news!” (John the Baptist in Mark 1:15), 45. I'm a follower of Christ, but I keep making a whole bunch of mistakes. (Mark 4:26-27,28-29), 16. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. “A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol.” Dietrich Bonhoeffer, 3. 10:32), 35. Part of a large selection of Christian quotes and sayings in a variety of topics by famous people, authors, theologians, pastors, preachers, teachers, and other notable Christians. “If we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.” (2 Timothy 2:13), 47. “For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.” (1 Thessalonians 4:14), 8. Lewis), 20. You can bank on that word. Welcome back. Bible verses about Believing In Christ Hebrews 11:1-40 ESV / 26 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. “Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.” (Jesus in John 14:11), 21. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Votes: 2, I believe that Christians believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not by works. He’s going to accelerate your times and lead you into the life of victory He has for you.” (Joel Osteen), 22. Votes: 2, I believe in one God, the first and great cause of goodness. It makes prayer psychologically impossible, replacing it with dead ritual at best. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16), 44. I believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe He gave me the passion and determination to continue surfing. The pain and heartaches that he relieves, he relieves by suffering them himself. You fall off the horse, and you get back on. Refresh and try again. We must show our Christian colors if we are to be true to Jesus Christ. Learn that urgency in prayer does not so much consist in vehement pleading, as in vehement believing. I don't believe in relativism, a 'your truth, my truth' kind of a thing. I also believe in Jesus Christ, the rebirth of the world. I believe that he has covered all of my sins. They must be suffered.”, “What the Lord is saying here is: “It doesn't matter what you did. There must be atonement made for sin according to the righteousness of God. I've learned that fear limits you and your vision. If you're married, and you have a wife, and you really love your wife, is it good enough to only say to your wife 'I love her' the day you get married? He is the true God and eternal life.” (1 John 5:20), 27. For the most part we live upon successes, not promises: unless we see and feel the print of victories, we will not believe. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Jesus Christ exemplified these qualities. The real problem is not why some pious, humble, believing people suffer, but why some do not. Votes: 2, I believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe He gave me the passion and determination to continue surfing. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. Believing (540 quotes), You can change. And it is the gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. Christ said, “I am the Truth”; he did not say “I am the custom.” (St. Toribio), 42. You don't have to be a believer in Jesus Christ to be a gracious individual and understand that everybody messes up and that most are looking for a second chance. Votes: 2, I believe that the appearance of God the Father and His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, in 1820 to Joseph Smith unlocked the heavens not only to the great spiritual knowledge revealed in this dispensation but also to secular knowledge. (Numbers 14:11), 51. That cross and resurrection at the core of the Gospel is the only hope for humanity. Our first place of victory [over fear] is in believing the truth concerning our relationship with God. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.” (Jesus in John 14:10), 4. Madeleine L'Engle, Ich denke, also bin ich kein Christ. And of course, thanks for your sweat! We may not understand life any better, but we will not resent life any longer. And we believe that if you're saved, Jesus becomes your savior. • Believing Christ Quotes Showing 1-3 of 3 “God uses no magic wand to simply wave bad things into nonexistence. Your rock is Christ, and it is not the rock that ebbs and flows but the sea. Believe God's love and power more than you believe your own feelings and experiences. Yahweh said to Moses, “How long will this people despise me? Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. There is a power of God for salvation. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists. The sins that he remits, he remits by making them his own and suffering them. He does not believe who does not live according to his belief. “For there is no one so great or mighty that he can avoid the misery that will rise up against him when he resists and strives against God.” (John Calvin quote), 50. He’d leave you alone if he thought you were going to live in mediocrity. Let me just tell you this, my aim in life is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, that's all I care about. Because like C.S. I did, I believed in him! And we are in him who is true–even in his Son Jesus Christ. I worship Jesus Christ. We have the gospel of Jesus Christ to shape and guide our lives if we choose it. If I'm a true follower of my lord and saviour Jesus Christ, I got to do the things you're supposed to be doing. Votes: 2, I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. Votes: 2, I believe in unconditional love and equality. I guess, first and foremost, I'd like to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I did, I believed in him! Because I put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ. “God uses no magic wand to simply wave bad things into nonexistence. Whatever it was, no matter how horrible or vile, is not the issue. I don't necessarily go to church every week, but I am a Christian, and I believe in God and Jesus Christ.