Ideally, the best way to thaw Smucker’s Uncrustables is how the manufacturer recommends, 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature. The microwave should NEVER be used to thaw them up, as you will end up with ruined sandwiches.

Uncrustable Sandwiches have the satisfying taste of a homemade sandwich, the perfect balance of Smucker’s best ingredients, and the ease that makes them fun to enjoy anywhere you go.

Though this is a few more steps – the nutrient content, exclusion of preservatives and GMOs is well worth it. Of course, not totally frozen, but the bread being thawed just enough to eat it. It is one of the quickest breakfasts because you do all the work ahead of time and then freeze them. Quick Lunch Idea for Kids – Cookie Cutter Sandwich! Making your own unrustables at home is a great way to save money.
Unrefrigerated Uncrustables ® Sandwiches should be eaten within 6-8 hours of thawing. If you are in a rush, the quickest way is to put the sandwich between your two hands and let your body heat thaw them out.

Your email address will not be published. Frozen uncrustables is the best way to eat it. Plus it helps keep everything cold.

I place them in the lunchbox frozen, and they thaw beautifully in time for lunch. Today’s lunchbox includes our homemade uncrustables. Refrigerated Uncrustables ® Sandwiches should be eaten within 1 day or 24 hours for best taste. I sometimes eat lunch at my daughter’s school and the processed and packaged “food” is typically on the plates – Uncrustables and Lunchables are commonplace for kids that bring lunch from home. BBQ Chicken Quesadillas Recipe {Kids Lunchbox idea}, Fun and Easy Lunch Idea – Peanut butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls. Disclosure | Privacy Policy. The frozen peanut butter and the combination of cold jelly is really spectacular.

Lunch Ideas for Kids – Breakfast Sandwiches, Lunch Ideas for kids – Hard Boiled Eggs with Cinnamon Sticks, Flat bread Pizza Recipe – {Easy Lunch ideas for kids}, Fresh fruit – we did pineapple and grapes.