Pasta made from vegetables. Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Couscous Pasta & Spinach. Promptly refrigerate any leftovers. This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your Pour, stir and enjoy! Cooked Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina) (40%) Peas (21%) Broccoli (18%) Semi Skimmed Milk. Pour, stir and enjoy! What I don't understand is where are the calories coming from? The queue is paused. Perfectly cooks in the bag! Caution! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.

No artificial ingredients Available Sizes: See more details at. Add 2 tbsp water. A delicious vegetable and pasta side dish, ready in 2 1/2 minutes. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal), Typical values per 100g: Energy 517kJ / 123kcal, Penne Pasta with Peas, Pancetta and Cream, Creamy Cheese Penne Pasta with Pan Fried Chicken. Add to list. Reheat before serving.

Sold by Walmart. For microwaves with a metal rack, remove rack. Add Birds Eye Creamy Cheese Penne Pasta 350G Add add Birds Eye Creamy Cheese Penne Pasta 350G to basket.

Our products are designed so that all flavours are infused during the steaming process, plus they provide a variety of options – from Vegetables and Rice side … Promptly refrigerate any leftovers. This pasta is delicious I eat it about twice a week Iove that it's made with. Yumm! 2. Buy 1 Birds eye Inspirations and 1 Birds eye Steamfresh and for £5.49. It's very tasty and it's going on as a regular on my shopping ist.

Manufacturers, Find a variety. Quick, easy, tasty microwave meal, ideal size to last me through the afternoon. Electrode, Comp-1dfe215f-83d8-4c51-9db3-c47800895ce7, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-67f500cb-007-175fea7f1dada1, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:07:00 GMT, Absolutely disgusting sauce. Question or comments? With Birds Eye ® Steamfresh ® Chef’s Favorites, you can enjoy lightly sauced pasta and broccoli in a cheese sauce. You will be redirected to the website as soon as possible. 3. Carefully handle bag at corners marked with the red ovals and remove from microwave with two hands. Shop Empty frozen contents of bag into a 2-quart nonstick saucepan.

Sauce will thicken as it cools. Carefully handle bag at corners marked with the red ovals and remove from microwave with two hands.

I used four bags in four days and it measured just as label said. © Simplot Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Birds Eye Steamfresh Creamy Cheese Vegetable Pasta, Birds Eye Steamfresh Family Favourite Mix 4 Bags, Birds Eye Green Cuisine Vegan Sausage Rolls, Aunt Bessie's 12 Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls, We use cookies to make this site work, tailor your experience and improve your journey. You have lost your connection to the line.

Do not pierce bag. This is a fan fav in our house! You will be redirected to the website as soon as possible. Cant fault it for flavour or cost. 830mg sodium, 35% DV. I will definitely be buying this again and I will be recommending it to my family and friends! suppliers and others provide what you see here, 400g. Microwave on high for the recommended cook time based on your microwave wattage. Stir well and serve. Veggie Pasta Rotini Marinara.

Dumped it on my plate, after cooking, took a bite and WOW. 1 serving of vegetables per serving. Keep frozen. other than it needing some extra spices, I was very happy with the flavour, for a microwavable meal, can't ask for more. shopping experience on the website. Stir well and serve. 97 $2.97 $ 2. www.birdseye.com. Instructions: For food safety & quality follow these instructions carefully: Microwave Instructions: Microwave ovens vary - Adjust cooking times as needed to reach 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer taken in several spots. Microwave Cook Time: 1200 Wattage; 3-1/2 minutes. This was delicious! I was skeptical at first since it is made with veggies, but after trying, it is one of my go-to meals. Satisfy your pasta cravings with our fork-twirling-good frozen veggie pastas, made from 100% vegetables. Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Couscous Pasta & Spinach! is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Its a staple in our house now. Caution: Product will be hot. In stock at Fremont, 40580 Albrae St. More pickup options. Absolutely gorgeous served it with an organic chicken breast rubbed with paprika and picalo tomatos oil and basil leaves fit for a king (or queen). Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information is correct, please refer to the product label for further information. The site requires JavaScript to be enabled! Reviews.

Handle with care. Return policy. Oh boy, did she throw a stink fit when it came to veggies. We aim to show you accurate product information. Keep frozen. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute Onion

Keep frozen - Do not thaw.

less than a minute, Leave the queue (You will lose your place). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made 100% Vegetable Pasta, Rotini Marinara, 10 Ounce (Frozen) at Amazon.com.

Serving Suggestion: Stir in cooked chicken and your favorite cooked vegetables. Birds Eye Steamfresh Creamy Cheese Pasta Frozen 350g (51)Leave a review. Get a full serving of vegetables with every Birds Eye Veggie Made 100% vegetable pasta. note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or

Our tasty Steamfresh Creamy Cheese Penne Pasta recipe has been expertly prepared by our dedicated team of chefs to give you perfectly steamed, vegetable rich pasta very time.

Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list. Our tasty Steamfresh Creamy Cheese Penne Pasta recipe has been expertly prepared by our dedicated team of chefs to give you perfectly steamed, vegetable rich pasta very time.