For my review, I received an 11” Frieling Black Cube Frying Pan. Regardless, I only review products that I am truly interested in for myself and my family and of course for sharing those reviews … Customer Reviews Black Cube is the ultimate stainless nonstick cooking surface. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Black Cube BC224 Hybrid Stainless/Nonstick Cookware Chef's Pan, 9.5-Inch at Amazon.com. My Savvy Review Of The Frieling Black Cube™ 8″ Fry Pan @FrielingUSA ‏ @SMGurusNetwork Deliciously Savvy received product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Experience cooking convenience and superb performance with the Frieling Black Cube Fry Pan. Made with three ply stainless and aluminum, Black Cube has high quality … Raised stainless steel pixels and a recessed layer of nonstick coating on the textured cooking surface … When you buy a Frieling Frieling Black Cube Non-Stick Frying Pan online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. The Black Cube pan has a limited lifetime warranty. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Read customer reviews and … If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department with questions and they will be able to assist you.