Did I mention that this recipe is budget friendly, keto friendly, and paleo friendly, too? Absolutely delicious! I used marsala cooking wine instead of chicken broth, only because I didn’t have any chicken broth when I cooked it and it turned out great. Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner, Credit: Looks yummy….looks mouthwatering…..delicious looking, etc. This came out great .. the chicken was excellent .. probably more like 6 minutes on each side in a cast iron skillet over medium high .. don’t be afraid to use the chili powder .. the spicy ness melts away and leaves a nice rich Smokey flavor .. … I cooked it exactly like the recipe but my wife likes more sauce so I increased to a cup of broth. Cook the chicken thighs over medium-high heat. Super easy to follow and very delicious too. I was interested in doing this but she said to brown it on the stove first and finish baking in the oven for bone-in chicken – did you do anything different as far as the cooking/baking or have any issues with dry chicken (she also mentioned lots of butter would have to be used). All of the spices mixed together made my house smell so good! Kudos diethood! Maybe ad some heat for zippier taste, but overall yummy! A creamy one pot dish that we are absolutely here for. Marinated chicken thighs, creamy cheese grits, and garlicky sautéed spinach make a tasty trio. These juicy chicken thighs taste like fancy restaurant fare. Check out all our favorite recipes for chicken breast for more easy dinner ideas. Easy, super tasty and should be fool proof. I’ve made this recipe a handful of times now, and every time it has been juicy and flavorful. Great taste but I did add a little more seasoning before starting to cook. My family did not enjoy this recipe tonight. Brian Woodcock, Credit: Not sure if it took my rating ***** 5 stars.. easy and quick.. Made these tonight for dinner and they were excellent. I’m not sure if the extra time was necessary, but the end product was very good! Also, you can remove the chicken thighs to work with the butter and garlic, but you will have to add them back into the skillet and cook for a couple minutes longer, or until they are done. It was juicy and flavorful. Not much flavor. I used a lot more garlic, and I added a little lime juice to the chicken broth. If there’s any left over, I pack it for lunch (with rice) for my kids. Continue to cook for 1 minute. Add chicken thighs, smooth side down, to the skillet and sear for about 5 minutes, or until you can easily flip it over. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Recipe: Chicken, Farro, and Vegetable Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette. Recipe: Garlic-Yogurt-Marinated Chicken Thighs. I hope this helps. YUM My family absolutely loved this dish!!! I needed more cooking time, but perhaps my thighs were thicker than normal. Thighs weren’t done. I up the garlic and butter a bit and make the pan sauce with one cup of chicken broth, saving half for the chicken and the other half to add to pasta or rice for a side dish. I put my own little twist of the herbs and spices because I like to cook that way but I followed the other directions to T. I’ll be doing this again for sure. I didn’t have any fresh parsley so I used cilantro. HOW MUCH LONGER IF I USE BONE IN SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS? These slow-cooked chicken thighs are fall-off-the-bone-tender and full of curried flair. I had marinated some chicken thighs to bake, then my oven keypad stopped working so I couldn’t turn the oven on! of chicken and I doubled everything else. Quick, easy (for a not so great cook) and delicious! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/boneless-skinless-chicken-fillets Hi! As a side, I made the coconut lime cauliflower rice. Copyright 2020 Diethood (Katerina Petrovska). Everything is crisp in the fall—chicken included. Fast and tasty dish! This is absolutely delicious! You'll make this hearty weeknight dinner recipe again and again. ‘Cause IT IS! Flip and continue to cook for 6 to 7 more minutes, or until no longer pink. They should be done cooking after 8 to 10 minutes over medium-high heat. Dinner was done in 30 minutes from start to finish. Say hello to your new favorite lunch recipe. Always looking for low carb recipes with lots of flavor, this one just went to the top of my list. You'll want to pour the sauce over everything. . We may earn commission from the links on this page. Could I use bone-in and skin on thighs for this and increase cooking time? I didn’t have minced garlic and I added fresh thyme. Thank you! DO NOT move the chicken thighs around; let cook for 5 minutes or until you can easily flip them over. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Hi! I haven’t even had breakfast yet and I’m already craving dinner! This was very easy to make and was really delicious. However, this stove top chicken thighs recipe is about to change all of that. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We all could have eaten two servings! Yes, I used bone in chicken thighs. I had to guess on the amounts of ingredients as I did not see them listed anywhere (?). I will definitely be making this one again. Super Easy. This is like having a pan broiled steak, and a welcome break from the keto recipes which often use cream to make delicious sauces. Soo glad I found this recipe! I am very happy you enjoyed it! Bone-in thighs do take longer to cook, but boneless thighs shouldn’t take longer than 12 to 15 minutes, tops. I mean, picture-taker! Not a single piece left! In the meantime, we will season our chicken thighs with a mix of garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper. I am saving this recipe for later. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from Diethood, or by emailing katerina@diethood.com. I put a cheesy cauliflower and broccoli casserole in the oven just before starting on the chicken, and chicken was done just before the casserole needed to come out– and it was an excellent pairing. Maybe from the grated parmesan mixing with it. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Quick enough for a Thursday night dinner, or even a dinner party, this Stove Top Chicken Thighs recipe is all about the technique. Nipa @fashionipa, I love the flavor and the chicken was not dried out! This looks incredibly delicious! *. Cooking time for me was about 9 plus min over medium heat. This is like having a pan broiled steak, and a welcome break from the keto recipes which often use cream to make delicious sauces. Looking forward to making them again tonight! It’s bookmarked! I should have read the comments. Cowboy Caviar. Basic chicken and rice gets a sweet and tangy twist. Boneless chicken thighs are very versatile, but so often are part of a more complex recipe. You won't be disappointed. Perfect every time.