Message sent. ➡️ Check out our top 3 recommended NYE seafood apps in our latest blog post! }, For buffet pricing and reservations, please call us at: We'll deliver your order in MB area($50 minimum, menu items only): “Excellent service, fantastic food. See you soon! testimonialsInit(); We also include a fabulous fruit and desert bar. We have served the Grand Strand for more than 40 years and would love to show your family what real southern hospitality and dining are all about. But what are the best wine and seafood pairings? jQuery(window).resize(function() { swipe : { Greatly designed family friendly place.”, “This seafood place is awesome! Great price. Curious about all the hype when it comes to Calabash seafood buffets? pagination : "#testimonials-controls819", }); Order includes Seafood World's salad bar, complete with soup or hot vegetables. The server was nothing less than gracious and kind keeping drinks on the table and clearing off the multitudes of empty plates. I would recommend this restaurant any time of the day.”. !Our 2020 season is officially here! You and your family are certain to find your favorite fresh catch among our enormous spread of tasty seafood specialties. Three convenient locations in Myrtle Beach. items : 1, A Whole Lobster Plate, as fresh as it can be lobster special. pauseOnHover: true, They also accepted my coupon for $6 off each AYCE right off my phone without having to print it off!! Seafood World Calabash Seafood and Steak Buffet in Myrtle Beach is one of the Best Seafood Buffets Near your location you can choose from, with All You Can Eat Crab Legs on the bar, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. }, Captain Benjamin's Calabash Seafood Buffet. !”, “I was very discouraged trying out this seafood buffet , due to prior experience from the same look alike eatery. jQuery(".testimonials-controls").css("margin-top" , -tControlsHeight/2); play: true, While you’re on vacation, it’s time to be pampered. jQuery("#testimonials819").carouFredSel({ Come check out one of our 3 convenient locations along the beach! Seafood Buffet in Myrtle Beach. auto: { It reminded me the time I was in the Alaskan alpine surrounded by dingo dogs when I ask the almighty above to protect me from these raging animals. }); We highly value your opinions and suggestions. function testimonialsInit() { Ready for the good news of the weekend? View Menu Call (843) 626-9354 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (843) 626-9354 Message (843) 626-9354 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place … In an effort to say "Thank you," all Veterans will receive $4 off their buffet this weekend.Thank you! Vacation is a time to get away and enjoy yourself. I’ll definitely be back!!! Need the perfect appetizer for your New Year's Eve party? Seafood World Calabash Seafood Buffet is known for Fresh Seafood, Crab Legs and Prime Steaks , where Food is an Art and Dining is a Celebration. My initial outcome was going to be very negative, but this time my taste buds turned into a bubble bath of relaxing love making. Check back in an hour. Crab Legs, Raw Bar, Prime Rib, Ribeye Steaks. timeoutDuration: 10000 We also offer full buffets with many delicious non seafood options that are sure to satisfy the land lubbers in your group. Please leave a comments so we can find new ways to better serve you! Visit Seafood World for Delicious Seafood, Crab Legs, Steaks, Soup and Salad. Visit Seafood World Buffet for delicious seafood, vegetables, meats, breads, soups and salads. Eating out at restaurants is, for some, the best part about being on vacation, and they even go as far as to plan their vacation around their favorite food. items: 1, Myrtle Beach Calabash Seafood Buffet Coupons Here. Of course my king protected me from these demon mammals , and again he came through for me this time when I asked him for a taste loving seafood buffet. We were the first ones in the door. The best all you can eat crab legs and calabash seafood buffet in Myrtle Beach. Check out a couple of our favorite Halloween seafood recipes in the latest blog post on our website :), Your domain registration is pending. Having fresh lobster for dinner in Seafood World Calabash Seafood Buffet Restaurant is a wonderful dining experience that everyone should find a way to try. No visit to Myrtle Beach is complete without a trip to Bennett’s Calabash Seafood Buffet for some of the Grand Strands freshest seafood and finest snow crab legs. }); fx: "crossfade", Join us as we reopen our doors at 2pm today with the most crab legs you have ever seen. Sad, but we couldn’t add you to our mailing list ATM. We'll get back to you soon. Captain Benjamin's Calabash Seafood has been one of the most well-known seafood buffets in Myrtle Beach, SC, serving authentic Calabash style seafood to the Grand Strand since the 1980s. Learn about what you can expect, including endless crablegs, in our latest blog post! } Veteran's Day Weekend is here, and not enough thanks can be given to the brave men & women who have fought for our freedom. A glass of wine is one of the best complements to a seafood dinner. easing: "linear", It never hurts to save money, right? testimonialsInit(); Unlimited crab legs, juicy steaks & delicious dessert. Kristina is a very professional server.”, “Great experience!!! We're Happy To Announce That We Are Serving Our Full Buffet At All Locations!! Happy Halloween! next : "#testimonials-next819", All food was fresh and hot!!! Opening at 2:00 PM on Friday. Find our top 3 in our latest blog post! scroll: { Our Best Calabash Seafood and Steak Buffet in Myrtle Beach is located just a minute away from the beach, on the main street so it's very easy to find. You can also order to … } All specials come with your choice of side. Our A-1 quality calabash seafood buffet in Myrtle Beach has three islands with more than 100 items to choose from. This means forgetting about cutting the grass, painting the shed or even cooking dinner every night. Your feedback about both our restaurant and website is always appreciated. Seafood World Calabash Seafood and Steak Buffet in Myrtle Beach is one of the Best Seafood Buffets Near your location you can choose from, with All You Can Eat Crab Legs on the bar, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. Check our $6 off adult buffet and 20% party coupons, yet another reason to visit Seafood World . Great variety of fish all prepared to perfection. Captain Benjamin's Calabash Seafood Buffet. onTouch: true We have served the Grand Strand for more than 40 years and would love to show your family what real southern hospitality and dining are all about. jQuery(document).ready(function() { var tControlsHeight = jQuery(".testimonials-controls").innerHeight(); prev : "#testimonials-prev819", infinite: false, Grilled shrimps, prepared to perfection, high in protein and low in fat. Great variety of fish all prepared to perfection. No visit to Myrtle Beach is complete without a trip to Bennett’s Calabash Seafood Buffet for some of the Grand Strands freshest seafood and finest snow crab legs. duration: 300