The Republic of Tea © Copyright 2000-2020. Brews into a gorgeous infusion with heavenly aroma. For hot tea, it is the only type I drink. It brews into a heavenly smooth green tea with a gorgeous aroma and sweet undertones. Annie from WA on 5/18/2020 wrote: My favorite type of tea. It may help modulate calorie and fat burning through the sympathetic nervous system, the adrenal glands and specific nerve chemicals. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Steeping green tea is easy. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). Green helps overweight people shed excess fat without side effects. When steeped in hot water, the pearls unfurl majestically, unlocking the full delicate scent of fragrant jasmine in a treat for all of the senses. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Typing in this field will update page content with filtered results. Each Premium Pearl Jasmine is made by rolling a sprig of two tea leaves with an unopened bud to form its signature pearl form, and then processed as green tea. No need to fuss with a diffuser, so clean up is easier. Due to COVID, orders may be delayed 2-3 days. Something went wrong.

Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tea of Integrity - Harvested in early spring in Fujian province in China, the choicest, tippy leaf and bud sets are hand rolled into tight 'pearls' and dried before they are scented multiple times with fresh jasmine blossoms. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The tea leaves are hand-picked in the spring, lightly scented with fresh jasmine flowers, and expertly shaped into pearls. Enjoy watching the pearls unfurl. There are 7 items available.
World famous Gunpowder green tea from China. I have been sipping this tea for years and I never grow tired of it. Green tea is widely used as a natural preservative in food and cosmetics.

This tea is my weekend treat when I have more time--I brew in my iron tea kettle with only a teaspoon and easily get 3 cups out of it. Love how these pearls bloom in the cup. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This tea is my weekend treat when I have more time--I brew in my iron tea kettle with only a teaspoon and easily get 3 cups out of it. When steeped, the pearls slowly unfurl into long dragon shaped leaves releasing their rich jasmine bouquet. Tea of Integrity - Harvested in early spring in Fujian province in China, the choicest, tippy leaf and bud sets are hand rolled into tight 'pearls' and dried before they are scented multiple times with fresh jasmine blossoms. View cart for details. Simply heat fresh, filtered water just short of boiling. I would argue this will always be my favorite--Republic of Tea--keep up the incredible work :). Michael from MI on 5/10/2020 wrote: Following the directions for this tea yields me a tasty cup.

Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Uplifiting, Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Increases Metabolism and Helps with Weight Loss, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Minimum monthly payments are required. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Free Shipping over $40. The flavor is bold without being bitter, even after 3 infusions. China Pearl Green Tea, China Pearl Green Tea Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory - Source a Large Selection of Pearl Green Tea Products at matcha green tea,buy matcha green tea,tea green tea from China Alibaba.com Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time.