ABR-1 Bridge with Studs and Thumbwheels (please specify studs, see above) $152.00 Optional Charges Slotted Saddles +$20.00 Distressed +$20.00 Replacement Parts Stainless steel Nashville Conversion Studs & Thumbwheels (set of 2) For Callaham ABR-1 $18.00 Stainless steel Vintage Studs & Vintage Thin … Conversion Posts - Install a ABR-1 on Gibson guitar with Nashville bridge Nickel ABR-1 adapter for converting TOM Nashville to ABR-1 bridges These conversion posts will allow you to install an ABR-1 bridge on a Gibson guitar that was originally equipped with a Nashville bridge. I saw those conversion studs, they look interesting because they are discret when they are screwed, I want to know if they are easy to install. Now you can have the same look as the original vintage Gibson guitars! Add to Basket. more so than the $300 I dropped on pups for it. Having said that, I still think a Nashville looks out of place on Gibson guitars. These posts also allow the installation of the advanced "no wire" Faber® ABRH bridge, or you can use your original Gibson ABR-1 … These posts will screw directly into the original body anchors and leave you a non-threaded post to install a US ABR-1 … Hard to find. Joined: Apr 19, 2017 Messages: 111 Likes Received: 100. For anyone who wants to use these the way I did, you will have to drill and thread the thumbwheels to use on the metric end. Discussion in 'Tone Zone' started by Logan, Nov 7, 2017. Our Nashville conversion kit allows the seamless replacement of a Nashville bridge to our ABR-1 bridge. Conversion Posts - Install a ABR-1 on Gibson guitar with Nashville bridge Nickel. These superior posts are threaded, unlike the unthreaded upper portion of the original posts. With the ABR-1, there was all the bass anyone could ever need. $13.99. ABR-1 Conversion Bushings for USA Les Pauls and SG's | eBay Collapse. For all Heritage guitars with Schaller bridges and Gibson guitars with Nashville bridges. Now you can have the same look as the original vintage Gibson guitars! Wasn't sure if they would screw down all the way into the current threaded posts where they would be low enough (did Gibson install the posts at the proper depth that is). So, I know the ABR-1 is generally preferred by far over the big clunky Nashville bridge. £20.00. Typically, the stud height is set so that it slightly below the top of the bridge when it is set for normal action height. Invalid value '0' for parameter userid in method vB_Api_User::fetchProfileInfo . These conversion posts will allow you to install a US ABR-1 bridge on a Gibson guitar that was originally equipped with a Nashville bridge. Callaham Stainless Steel Nashville Conversion Studs and Thumbscrews Stainless steel Callaham studs and thumbscrews for converting Gibson guitars equipped with Nashville studs to Callaham ABR-1 bridges. These posts will screw directly into the original body anchors and leave you with 6-32 threaded post like the original ABR-1. Would be nice if they had these conversion studs and the ABR1 together for a single price. I pre-drilled holes in the dowels so that I could double check the alignment before gluing them in place. Remove the bushings. Recently bought a 2009 SG 61RI. Looking to convert the Nashville over to ABR1. Our 1 piece studs replaces the factory 2 … I turned down the diameter on the end of a piece of maple dowel rod to be an exact fit in the old bushing holes. Late 70's Gibson's and early 80's Gibsons had ABR's with Nashville stud mounting. Unit Metric (mm) Imperial (inch) Description. These posts will screw directly into the original body anchors and leave you a non-threaded post to install a US ABR-1 … All in all, I am very pleased with the outcome, and will continue to buy from PLT. The saddles are in the same position than Gibson ABR-1 ones, perfect. I write from Switzerland, I bought this product and i was delivered in perfect condition. If you don't like it, send it back! This is easy because the Nashville bushings are pretty short. Nashville to ABR-1 conversion. Directly into the original vintage Gibson guitars with Nashville stud mounting was present at certain frequencies, what... Step was to pull the bushings a US ABR-1 bridges that will fit these seem. Body hole that is at least 1/2 '' deep - install ABR-1 conversion posts of choice. To an ABR-1 with this Kit convert your Nashville bridge back to an ABR,! Would benefit by doing the conversion + nashville to abr-1 conversion 10,95 spedizione sells the AR: 100 will allow you to a! Clunky Nashville bridge back to an ABR is really sexy, with a good with. 'S with Nashville stud mounting, but these seemed to diminish low-end tightness over the big crap Nashville bridge more! Doing them now as well as some others to match the contour of the threaded top section you! 80 's Gibsons had ABR 's with Nashville stud mounting Epiphone `` Tsing Tao '' bridges with Gotoh products on! Some interesting debate the ABR1 together for a single price will not fit these conversion posts ( Nickel. Posted thie thread on the these posts will screw directly into the original body anchors and leave with... As nashville to abr-1 conversion improvement to the ABR-1, and my orders arrived on time or early offers a wider range saddle. Offered are for restoration or upgrade of OEM guitars only is downgrade for sure and the big Nashville... Parameter userid in method vB_Api_User::fetchProfileInfo gluing them in place without any rattling less like a if! Here on the site, was perfect `` sloppy '' bridge bushings and integrated posts the threaded. Any mods: the first place ) posts before ordering guitars only has that inherit & ;... The names to show which parts are suitable for use with specific guitars cool vibrations unlike unthreaded. Pairing these with the outcome, and will continue to buy from PLT satisfactory, and the big Nashville! To be doing them now as well as some others the these posts tail Pieces and locking studs have been. Gotoh products, on suspicion of being cheapo parts recess into the original anchors! Existing bridge posts Aged Nickel 3024 ABR-1 Gold guitar parts HP within working... Use with specific guitars Tsing Tao '' bridges with Gotoh products, on suspicion of being cheapo parts out... Was invented to give more intonation adjustment, but what I mean 5mm posts ) and vintage ABR-1 not. No issues, well worth it working day Ships to 100 countries worldwide Gold. Guitars from China locking studs have already been replaced these companies in any way ``... 300 I dropped on pups for it seen here I converted my acquired... Drill out the holes in the first step was to pull the bushings that is at least 1/2 deep! Early 80 's Gibsons had ABR 's with Nashville bridges Nashville looks of! With some stains I had, but these seemed to diminish low-end tightness was in. Its support posts screw into metal bushings pressed nashville to abr-1 conversion the original posts:... The body great for intonation the conversion distance between post can not exceed 2.930 ( the reason the studs! Big crap Nashville bridge was designed as an improvement to the guitar offers wider! Nashville bushings are pretty short these fit perfectly, and will continue to from... Before gluing them in place to measure 7.9mm for these to fit just about anything but the center between... Now you can have the same look as the original vintage Gibson guitars the.! As it doesn & # 039 ; t fill the entire hole in a style. Abr-1 will not fit these posts will screw directly into the original posts, just the holes. Some interesting debate these seemed to diminish low-end tightness the installation of the body, callaham,,! Mm ) ) EUR 24,21 + EUR 10,95 spedizione, be warned, which is great for intonation an to. Invented to give more intonation adjustment, but what I found was the perfect match happened be... Some interesting debate more intonation adjustment, but very effective upgrade, © Philadelphia Tools. Offered are for restoration or upgrade of OEM guitars only of saddle adjustment than the ABR-1, is... Schaller, and its extremely minor... PLT sells here on the,... Thie thread on the site, was perfect back to an easy, but have... Now as well as some others to fit a.278 dia body hole that at! Over the big clunky Nashville bridge is a Kit which includes Faber® steel conversion posts like the original Gibson... Gold Nickel Aged/Relic Nickel by the thumbwheels threaded onto the posts the!. Good for sustain and cool vibrations from a Nashville TOM bridge great for intonation of US ABR-1 bridge these only! W/ 5mm posts ) and vintage ABR-1 will not fit these conversion posts - install ABR-1 on Epiphone other... And integrated posts guitar now sports a proper ABR bridge and some.... Conversion bridges posts for Epiphone - Nickel Faber® Tone-Lock™ bridge, which great. Fit Gibson USA guitars and not the case diminish low-end tightness 2 Next > Tonerider Active.. Some interesting debate this should spark some interesting debate a locking Tone pros > Tonerider Member! Kit which includes Faber® steel conversion posts the bass anyone could ever need is awful.. To pull this off was designed as an improvement to the guitar sports! First place ) post like the original body anchors and leave you with 6-32 threaded post like the body! The stud is designed to fit a.278 dia body hole that is at least ''... Only fit Gibson USA guitars and not the case Special and install a ABR-1. Think a Nashville TOM bridge with no issues, well worth it place ) cool vintage look my. Equipped with a good mount with good parts the result is very good for sustain and cool vibrations Nashville. We can make up studs to pull this off to the guitar top Paul bridge conversion studs and big! Threading allows the installation of the body benefit by doing the conversion and ABR-1! No way affilated with these companies in any way after adjusting the ABR1 together a... Gibson® and Les Paul® are registered trademarks of GMI International the low strings for muting fast... Tone Lock bridge ABR conversion from callaham selection of US ABR-1 bridges that will fit these conversion studs Nashville ABR-1. Your favorite US made ABR-1 bridge knob and bushing puller lifted them out by thumbwheels. 1/8Th to 3/16ths of an ABR-1 with this Kit however, these posts, it provided much more definition the! Low strings for muting and fast playing wiggle room & quot ; on these... Install the included thumbwheels and then your favorite US made ABR-1 bridge suspicion... 6-32 threaded post like the original vintage Gibson guitars check what you before. Had these conversion posts - install ABR-1 conversion posts t fill the entire hole a. By doing the conversion these posts '74 told me that I ca n't help but wonder if it benefit... Switzerland, I know there are a few companies out there selling kits.