Calories In Blueberry Cheesecake Ramekins. Calories: 153, Fat: 6g, Carbs: 20g, Protein: 5g, Fiber: 2g. Amount of calories in Blueberry Cheesecake: Calories 199. Vanilla Sugar Free Whipped Topping, Any Fresh Fruit. Low Calorie Snacks They have all-day breakfast and brunch options ranging from continental to Filipino, and there are breakfast combo sets that can feed up to three diners.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'menus_ph-banner-1','ezslot_4',108,'0','0'])); Quick bites are plentiful on the Contis menu. Calories: 272, Fat: 22g, Carbs: 11g, Protein: 9g, Fiber: 2g. Here are some photos of the latest menu at Contis so you know what they have: There are upwards of 20 cakes on the Contis menu, sweet creations it has deemed fabulous—and customers throughout the years agree! View Mailer Archive. Just because you can’t have sugar shouldn’t mean you don’t have a sweet tooth. Order Cupcakes for your event with customize flavors & designs. The best-selling Mango Bravo, a heavenly concoction of wafers, chocolate mousse, and mango cubes, comes with a price tag of PhP1,445.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'menus_ph-box-4','ezslot_6',107,'0','0'])); The creamy Viennese Mocha Torte on the Contis menu costs PhP1,275 while the ultra-rich Black Velvet Cake can be had for PhP1,175. Newsletter. Nutrition Facts. Please place custom orders 1 week in advance. Each hand pressed, buttery pie crust is filled with the highest quality ingredients. *Not recommended for Custom Decorated cakes, VEGAN STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE (with vegan cream). There are 360 calories in 1 slice of Starbucks Blueberry Cheesecake. 0 %--Fat. Conti's has been serving families coffee, pastries, custom cakes & laughs since 1921. Chocolate Mousse | Funfetti | Dulce De Leche | Snickers | Oreo | Red Velvet With Cream Cheese | Red Velvet With Cannoli Cream | Chocolate Buttercream. Sign Up. Most of the other cakes and pies range in price from as low as PhP625 (Mango Cheesecake) and PhP795 (Turtle Pie), to as high as PhP995 (Choco Overload Cake) and PhP1,050 (Mango Tart). QTY: Quantity. Are blueberries keto? You’ll find sinfully decadent versions of familiar favorites including chocolate mousse, blueberry cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, and chocolate cake. Our 1920’s soda fountain bar is equipped with freshly ground coffee & espresso-based drinks. Only one bite and you’ll feel like you’re in grandma’s kitchen. Our Delicious Brownies Come in many flavors. The staple of our cream pie selection our famous Boston cream pie. In 2018, Udenna Corp., headed by Davao-based businessman Dennis Uy, acquired 70 percent of Conti’s Bakeshop and Restaurant—the remaining 30 percent still belongs to the founding sisters. Donuts are available weekends only but can be pre-ordered for any other day and customized for your event! Click OK to sign out from tarladalal. Chocolate | Vanilla | Pistachio | Strawberry | Dulce De Leche. Subscribe to our newsletter Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calorie breakdown: 60% fat, 33% carbs, 7% protein. Serving Size : 0.063 slice. 0 grams trans fat. For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account. What is dessert without coffee or tea! For all other questions you have about the Contis menu, leave a comment below. 0 %--Carbs. People wait all year to enjoy these goodies. Thank you for signing up for email updates. grams mini muffin oz. Haha. You can indulge in delicious salads such as the Chicken Garden Salad and Russian Potato Salad, choose from filling sandwiches like the Roast Beef Supreme, or sit down for Conti’s version of local favorites such as Fresh Lumpiang Ubod and Pancit Palabok. They also have a range of delicious food on their menu including beef, chicken, pork, seafood, and more.contis. 0 %--Protein.