Unless I made them wrong. Well that sounds delicious! I double the cinnamon and don’t add the salt. Best cottage cheese pancakes!

They’re made with oats, eggs, and cottage cheese, so they are full of good-for-you ingredients. They don’t taste healthy! Place all ingredients in a bowl and blend together using an immersion blender. Add cottage cheese and mix everything well ⠀ 3. Throw in all the ingredients and whisk/mix until smooth Fry in a pan with a little oil or butter on low to medium heat.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Thank you for taking the time to come back and comment!

Flip, and continue cooking for another 2 or so minutes. Grease the preheated skillet with the butter. https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/cottage-cheese-pancakes-recipe You are so welcome, and I’m so glad that you and your family are enjoying the pancakes!

With these 3 ingredient pancakes, I can cook pancakes that are the size of the frying pan as I like crepe sized pancakes rather than American style ones in a stack. Ultimately, though it doesn’t much how much good stuff is in food if no one wants to eat it. Blend some more. I made mine with 3 eggs instead of 4 to cut back on cholesterol. Theme by Once Coupled & Melissa Rose Design. Here at I Heart Eating®, I share my family's favorite tried-and-true recipes. bicarbonate of soda, basil leaves, plain flour, red onion, olive oil and 4 more https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/187567/cottage-cheese-pancakes Non traditional pancakes like banana and protein powder versions tend to have a weird bite and burn really easily. Serve topped with sliced avocado, a fried egg and chilli sauce, if you like, or a combination of your favourite toppings. The pancakes should be nice and firm.

These pancakes are an easy way to add a little extra protein to our morning. They are substantial and will fill you up until lunch times which is always a bonus for me as I get really hungry after a workout. When bubbles appear on the top, flip the pancake and cook briefly on the other side. Made with oatmeal and cottage cheese, this recipe makes yummy, light and fluffy pancakes! Thank you for coming back to comment. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. lol Thanks! Vegetarian v “These simple breakfast pancakes can be made without flour – throw the ingredients in a blender, whiz it up and fry in a pan for breakfast in no time. Have you tried freezing or reheating leftovers?

=).

Thank you so much!
Flip with a spatula once bubbles start to appear. I’m glad that the pancakes were a hit! Yes, the nutrition information is for 1 pancake. Then add flower and mix in in a mixer for 2-3 min ⠀ 4. Pinned. Plate up and eat them whilst they are hot. Making for the first time. Place sheets of wax paper in between any layers to avoid sticking. They mix together quickly and using non-stick spray they cook up quickly as well…and no added oils needed. =) Thanks for coming back to comment. “These simple breakfast pancakes can be made without flour – throw the ingredients in a blender, whiz it up and fry in a pan for breakfast in no time. Thank you. Breakfast Eggs.

For anyone looking to make them fluffier, I used a trick I learned from making almond flour pancakes- I added a half teaspoon of baking soda and about a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. i love these!

Sporting 3 ingredients of porridge oats, low fat cottage chesse and eggs, these quick pancakes are low cab and high protein. Put the oats, cottage cheese, 2 eggs and the baking powder in a blender and blitz until smooth with a tiny pinch of sea salt, adding a splash of water to loosen if it’s too thick.

I’m so glad that you liked them! Once at room temperature place them in a single layer in a resealable freezer-safe container. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! Make only 1 batch at a time—double the ingredients don’t blend well in the blender. We don’t have a set diet that we follow, but one thing that we have been trying to do is to add more protein where we can. Cottage Cheese Pancakes without Eggs Recipes Cottage Cheese Pancakes BodyBuilding.com baking powder, lowfat buttermilk, egg substitute, whole wheat flour and 2 more Cottage Cheese Pancakes With Roasted Capsicum Salsa (low-fat) Delicious. I cut down to three eggs . I made these as the healthier option and everyone loved them. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat with a small splash of oil or a small knob of butter. They smell amazing, and they taste just as good. These are fantastic. Measure out ¼ cup of batter and pour it into the skillet. Add the oats to a blender or food processor.