We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This is a great start for Craftsman under the Stanley Black & Decker umbrella and we’re looking forward to the cordless line’s development. The Craftsman Professional 1/4" Impact Driver (#928128) carries a regular price of $79.99 (4-8-2008) without batteries or charger. We returned it immediately and attempted to get a refund. A variable speed, heavy-duty all-metal machined gear box provides 0-2500 rpm for a smooth, efficient power transfer to the collet. Anyway, does the impact driver you can buy at this point in history rip screws into wood or not? "craftsman impact driver" & marketplace (480) Only (11) In-store: set your location. Impact Driver has a max torque rating of 1, 500 inlbs for speed and ease of driving large fasteners. I researched and i decided to stay with craftsman as my other tools have been of excellent quality and function for what they were designed to do. However, that is not always the case as you will see with the various cordless drills we have highlighted in this guide. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Craftsman’s 1/4-inch collet is a one-hand effort, letting you slide the bit in without having to pull the collet out to receive it. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Copyright ©2008-2020 CD Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Having a brushless motor has its benefits that you can read more about here. Also, its brushless motors provide up to 100% more runtime and improved durability. Craftsman has twelve impact drivers and impact … High performance Craftsman motor delivers 20.0 volts with 2.2 amps of Lithium-Ion power. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My husband really liked it. Worked for Amazon Robotics last summer. Join our newsletter and get the latest tool reviews every week! My husband has not had any complaints yet so I can say he sure does recommend them. Its built-in LED light will allow you to easily work even in dark places. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I think they’re counting on “made in america” to carry the price difference for awhile, but eventually they will have to either improve performance or drop pricing to compete. The variable 3-speed settings provide maximum control in application. V20* Cordless Brushless 1/4-in Impact Driver (2 Batteries) features a brushless motor allowing the user to have more run time increasing the torque and speed allowing for added ease while driving large … The comment form collects your name, email and content to allow us keep track of the comments placed on the website. So Craftsman CMCD700C1, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $60 Kimo 20V Max Impact, as seen on the chart below. $59.13. Rated 5 out of 5 by dra from Craftsman Impact Driver This 1/4” Craftsman impact driver seems to be a very good tool as is all Craftsman products. The weight does give the … Get great deals on Craftsman 20V Cordless Drills and upgrade your power tools for your home workshop. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Dewalt 20V MAX XR Impact Driver. Sold by BigTime Battery. Check out our 18V shootout page for the latest updates. Lesson learned, i moved objects from behind the door and swung door completely open and used another bit, which was a better fit for the screws i used. I use them all the time and I haven’t had issues yet. Their “innovation” is generally characterized by useless gimmicks that sound good to the diy crowd, but deliver nothing to the pro. ★Package Includes: 1*20V Drill Driver, 1* 20V Impact Driver, 1* Fast Charger, 2*1500mAh Li-ion Batteries, 2* Instruction Manual, 1*24*Months quality promise card. In the DIY class, it goes back and forth with Harbor Freight's Hercules model and ultimately slips a bit due to its higher price. When you want to go beyond a basic 3-inch screw to something like a timber screw or lag screw, you’ll need more torque. DEWALT. You can unsubscribe at any time. The one handed bit insert makes changes quick … Get plenty of torque in forward and reverse with the Craftsman Nextec 12V cordless compact 1/4" impact driver. Free shipping. Would love your thoughts, please comment. 3 Combos/kits. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2019, Bought them for my husband and he likes them so good deal for what he got at great price, Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019. Impact drivers do most of their work driving screws and that’s where the speed and impact rate come into play. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. after 2 months of minimal use. Craftsman cordless drills can also be compared to DeWalt models and come out as budget buys still with many desirable features. Craftsman 20V MAX Cordless Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit. The CRAFTSMAN CMCF820B 20V 1/4" Brushless Impact Driver Bare (Tool Only) has a max torque rating of 1,700 in-lbs for speed and ease of driving large fasteners. This is great start for Craftsman under the Stanley Black & Decker umbrella and we're looking forward to the cordless line's development.Â. I think the drills are well worth the money. While cutting Crates apart. This review will focus on the 20V 1/2″ Hammer Drill, the 20V 1/4″ Impact Driver, and the 20V Oscillating Multi-Tool.