The potatoes are just smooth and perfect and because its in a crock pot, you can easily throw it, forget about it and serve it with almost no work at all! The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Cookin’ Chicks. salt; 1/2 tsp. With the holidays upon us, its not long before everyone is thinking about that family friendly menu, appetizers, desserts, and side dishes, ohmy! Fill empty can of soup with milk and add to crock. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our, You can find more Casserole Crock Recipes by using our. 2 . Yes! My own mother in law and I were just talking this weekend about whose house we were going to have the holiday at and beginning to divide who would make what. 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, Back to Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes. Melt your butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. grated sharp cheddar cheese; 1 med. Not only does it save me time, but it is also so convenient! Whether you want a treat at home or want to a take an outstanding recipe to a cookout, this Crock Pot Cheesy Hashbrowns recipe is sure to fit the bill! SERVES: 6-8. https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/crock-pot-cheesy-hashbrowns 336 calories; protein 9g 18% DV; carbohydrates 21.1g 7% DV; fat 29.3g 45% DV; cholesterol 58.3mg 19% DV; sodium 655.4mg 26% DV. I plan to post a brunch post later this week with all of the dishes that were served at the event, but in this post I’m focusing on one of my favorites. In this case, I use the diced ones but you could easily substitute this for the hash browns and make a cheesy hash brown if you prefer. Thanks, it’s one of my favorite breakfast sides. 1 package, 32 oz, frozen diced potatoes, keep frozen - -my package says "Southern Style Hash Browns", 1 can, 10.75 oz, cream of potato soup --you can substitute with cream of chicken if needed, 1/4 cup melted butter (equivalent to 4 tablespoons), 16 ounces Velveeta Cheese, cut into 1/2" cubes, Grease the slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray to help prevent too much cheese sticking, Add frozen potatoes - home style diced hash browns work great. When cooking on low, stir every 2 hours for cheese to melt. This recipe isn’t for the faint at heart since it has enough cheesy goodness to send even the best of us in to a food coma. Note: If you cannot find the comment form on this post, comments are closed. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. Because hash browns are more slender and take a lot less time to cook, your cheesy potatoes may take less time over all, so check on it. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest, Shared by TrishaRelated topics:Potatoes Seasonal Side Dishes Slow Cooker. These no fail cheesy slow cooker potatoes are so creamy and so delicious that you will swear they are macaroni and cheese. « Meal Planning: Weekly Crock Pot Menu 68, Crock Pot Cheesy Ham Hashbrowns Casserole, Crock Pot Cheesy Salsa Hashbrown Casserole, Learn how to use your Recipe Box on this site, DISCLOSURE, DISCLAIMER & PRIVACY POLICIES, This recipe was altered from a recipe found in Gooseberry Patch’s. (tater tots, hash browns, or home fries) 16oz bag of shredded cheese of your choice or two cup milk. Prep Time 5 minutes. I used extra cheese, but the recipe is written so you can decide just how cheesy you want these delicious hash browns. Add frozen potatoes. Mix well. Mine were perfect … Pour in cream of chicken soup and sour cream, stirring between each addition. Sometimes life is crazy and messy, but I am loving every minute of it. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I love working with fresh potatoes – in fact, one of my favorite things to eat is homemade diced skillet potatoes! Holiday meals are fun like that – you get little tastes of everyone’s cooking! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Spoon the hashbrown mixture into … When cooking on high, stir every hour for the first two hours. Cheesy Hash Browns. Two cans cheddar cheese soup Stir mixture after 2 hours of cooking. Add Cheddar cheese. Melanie here from Garnish & Glaze to share a super easy and delicious side dish using one of the most popular vegetables – the potato. And I must say it was nice to see our friends again. It can be made ahead of time and then ready when you are. Cheesy Hash Browns. Cook on low for 3 to 3-1/2 hours in your crock-pot. bag frozen country style shredded hashbrowns. enable_page_level_ads: true READY IN: 8hrs 5mins. Pour melted butter over hash browns. This recipe is the perfect way to make them, in the crockpot. pepper ; Check out this step-by-step video to learn how to make easy crockpot cheesy potatoes! If you do not have a crock-pot or enough crock pots for the upcoming cooking season, here are the ones I own. Just like in simple ham hash brown casserole,  add all ingredients, stir well, and put in oven on 375 for approx 45 minutes, stirring half way through. Plus it’s in the crockpot so you can basically drink the entire time it’s cooking without messing it up. Info. However, if you have any questions or feedback, you can always email us at [email protected]. Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray or butter. I make it monthly and it is well loved by my family…… No matter whether its Thanksgiving or Christmas, Easter or Mothers Day, a slow cooker side dish is worth its weight in gold. }); Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account. freshly ground black pepper 1 tsp. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Dice the yellow onion on a cutting board and add to the crockpot. Just put in the microwave for 25-30 seconds at a time on high, stir, and continue until heated. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, butter, pepper, onion, condensed cream of mushroom soup, garlic and 4 more, salt, shredded hash browns, pepper, condensed cream of mushroom soup and 3 more, hash brown potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, sour cream and 4 more, oyster sauce, soy sauce, vegetable oil, lo mein noodles, boneless skinless chicken breasts and 7 more, unsalted butter, kosher salt, all purpose flour, water, elbow macaroni and 8 more, fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, extra-virgin olive oil, water and 7 more, grated Parmesan cheese, tomato purée, mixed fresh mushrooms, grated Parmesan cheese and 19 more, frozen hash brown potatoes, sliced green onions, sour cream, condensed cheddar cheese soup and 1 more, McCormick Garlic Powder, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, frozen hash brown patties and 6 more, garlic powder, sour cream, refrigerated hash brown potatoes, butter and 6 more, chili powder, garlic, yellow mustard, catsup, black pepper, molasses and 5 more, green onions, green chilies, shredded cheddar cheese, hash browns and 7 more, pepper, chicken broth, shredded cheddar cheese, frozen hash browns and 2 more, pepper, garlic, campbell's cheddar cheese soup, hash browns, salt and 3 more, french fried onions, pepper, hash brown, salt, evaporated milk and 1 more, hash browns, shredded cheddar cheese, eggs, salt, bacon, milk, condensed cheddar cheese soup, shredded cheddar cheese, onion powder and 9 more, hash browns, italian seasoning, mushrooms, ground Italian sausage and 6 more, garlic, pepper, salt, butter, mild cheddar cheese, milk, hash browns and 2 more, hash browns, salt, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, pepper and 5 more, hash browns, ranch salad dressing mix, thick cut bacon, shredded cheddar cheese and 2 more, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, unsalted butter, cheddar and 7 more, shredded mozzarella cheese, milk, olive oil, kosher salt, hash browns and 3 more, red pepper, hash browns, olive oil, frozen puff pastry, egg yolk and 4 more, cream of chicken soup, butter, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and 6 more, olive oil, shredded mild cheddar cheese, large eggs, sausage and 4 more, cheddar cheese, sour cream, dried oregano, hash browns, condensed cream of chicken soup and 7 more, corn flakes, cheddar, hash browns, light butter, vegetable broth and 9 more, cream of celery soup, yellow onion, herbes, potato chips, cream of mushroom soup and 6 more, ham, cheddar cheese, hash brown, English muffin, salt, shredded swiss cheese, bacon, cottage cheese, large eggs and 7 more, cheddar cheese, English muffins, hash brown, ham, cheddar cheese, ham, hash brown, English muffin, cream of mushroom soup, vegetable oil, yellow onion, herbes, sour cream and 6 more, English muffin, ham, cheddar cheese, hash brown, bacon bits, hash browns, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and 3 more, red bell pepper, salt, milk, breakfast sausage links, green chilies and 6 more, hash browns, onion, shredded cheddar cheese, granulated garlic and 6 more, unsalted butter, shredded cheddar cheese, large eggs, hash browns and 1 more, The Best Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole from Scratch, Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot, barbeque, slowcooker, crock pot), Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole, Easy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Soup (Slow Cooker), Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes Recipe!