Delicious creamy penne pasta, also known as the viral TikTok “Gigi Hadid Pasta”, is a very quick, spicy, and delectable pasta dish that will dance on your tongue. Start around 1/2 a cup of water, stir and heat, adding a little more at a time till desired consistency. Copyright ©2020, Salty Side Dish. 8. Keep stirring until combined and then season with salt and pepper Remove sauce from heat Cook your pasta and when that’s done, save ¼ cup of pasta water before draining Add the pasta, ¼ cup of pasta water, one tablespoon of pasta and one tablespoon butter to … A few days ago I got wind of this spicy pasta recipe (AKA Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe on TikTok) circulating and I knew I had to try it! 24 August 2020, 14:23. Serve with additional parmesan cheese if you like! Smother with more Parmesan cheese and serve up with your favorite green veggie for less guilt. Easy Dinner Rolls coming up! In a skillet, add olive oil and heat pan to medium-medium high. This is where you need to take care not to over add pasta water. Remember that the sauce will still need to burn off some liquid so it will be a little thin to start. ORIGINAL STORY: In a thinly-veiled attempt to deflect from the surprising news she is pregnant with her first child, Hadid posted an Instagram Story of herself cooking Spicy Vodka Pasta. I often add a bit of cornstarch to my slow cooker recipes at the end to make sure any left over sauce is creamy versus liquid. Gigi Hadid's Recipe For Spicy Vodka Pasta Sauce Is the Best Thing I've Cooked in Lockdown Stir in ¼ cup parmesan cheese. Top with even more cheese and chopped basil. Step 5: Add Cooked Pasta, Pasta Water, and Butter to Pan Add the cooked pasta, the 1/4 cup reserved pasta water, and 1 tablespoon butter. Any time you combine garlic, onions, tomatoes and cream, there really is no going wrong. Bestowing the recipe upon her 53 million Instagram followers, Gigi took them through the steps of whipping up pasta with a ‘spicy vodka sauce’. The Meals Gigi Hadid Has Been Cooking To Settle Her Pregnancy Cravings. Your email address will not be published. In a skillet, add olive oil and heat pan to medium-medium high. Gigi Hadid just keeps giving us more reasons to be in awe of her. Set aside, reserving 1 cup of pasta water for later use. Model, fashion-icon, new mom, and now Instagram chef?? Heat pasta sauce for about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, taking care not to burn on the bottom - you may need to lower your pan heat if you detect that its too high. 2. How to Make Gigi Hadid's Spicy Vodka Pasta by Emma Menteath, Editorial Lead If you follow Gigi Hadid on social media you may have picked up that she’s something of an aspiring chef and has a dedicated highlight reel on Instagram featuring some of her favourite recipes, from oatmeal griddle cakes to her famous toasted cheese. Hadid and Malik, who first started dating in 2015, have been on and off for the last few years. Prepare all of your ingredients, set aside. Mix all ingredients together – the skillet will start to take on a pink hue and be slightly thick. Boil pasta and set aside, reserving the pasta water for later use. UPDATE: You guys are loving Gigi Hadid’s Spicy Vodka Pasta recipe. If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you. Start around 1/2 a cup of water, stir and heat, adding a little more at a time till desired consistency. Woot, woot! Hey, this happens to us all and there is no need to stress. MORE : Gigi Hadid’s ex Tyler Cameron hits back at bizarre claims he ‘fathered model’s baby’, MORE : Gigi Hadid’s ‘pregnancy confirmed by mum Yolanda’ who says family feel ‘very blessed’ over news, Cher rescues ‘world’s loneliest elephant’ from closed down zoo and secures his place at wildlife sanctuary, Sir Sean Connery’s cause of death revealed as pneumonia and heart failure, Princess Andre is Katie Price’s double after first professional makeover: ‘Like mother like daughter’, Jake Paul downs shots and celebrates after brutal Nate Robinson knockout in second round, Ashley Banjo reacts to study linking Black Lives Matter to increased racial ‘tension’, supermodel is said to be expecting her first child with boyfriend Zayn Malik, hosted a gender reveal at Gigi’s 25th birthday party, Gigi Hadid’s ex Tyler Cameron hits back at bizarre claims he ‘fathered model’s baby’, Gigi Hadid’s ‘pregnancy confirmed by mum Yolanda’ who says family feel ‘very blessed’ over news, Add diced small clove of garlic and ¼ shallot (although Gigi only had red onion so used a little less than a quarter of one), Add ¼ cup tomato paste and cook until darker or a bit caramelised, Add one tablespoon of vodka if you have it and cook until almost evaporated, Add ½ cup of heavy cream and one teaspoon of red pepper flakes (more if you like it hotter), Keep stirring until combined and then season with salt and pepper, Cook your pasta and when that’s done, save ¼ cup of pasta water before draining, Add the pasta, ¼ cup of pasta water, one tablespoon of pasta and one tablespoon butter to sauce pan, Stir over medium heat until butter has melted and sauce is ‘sauccyyyyy’. Back in early quarantine, Hadid shared a recipe on her Instagram stories for a homemade spicy vodka pasta sauce, and since it dropped, fans have been making it all. Zucchini Tomato Casserole – Zucchini Tomato Casserole with Bread Crumb Topping, melty mozzarella and delicious Parmesan cheese is an amazing layered vegetable casserole bake that will make you excited to eat your veggies! I cannot tell you how long it took me to bite the bullet and buy one (which is crazy because they are not even that expensive) but once I did….wow. Turns out, its very similar to one I make for my own family (my changes are at the bottom of the post) and either way, this recipe is a fantastic lunch or pasta dinner. *this article contains an affiliate links. Boil pasta and set aside, reserving the pasta water for later use. Add in 1/2 a cup of shredded parmesan cheese and combine. I feel like a meal isn't a meal without lots of delicious side dishes to gobble up! Heat pasta sauce for about 7-8 more minutes, stirring frequently, while some of the excess liquid burns off. I love to serve it over cheese filled tortellini’s! Some of my favorites are my keto friendly side dishes, delicious green beans, seafood salads, and so much bacon. Mix all ingredients together - the skillet will start to take on a pink hue and be slightly thick. I used to cry like ALL the time and I would stop in between recipes – NO MORE. This full of flavor Spicy pasta recipe (also known as the Gigi Hadid Pasta on TikTok) with penne pasta and homemade pasta sauce will have your mouth begging for more! Serve topped with parmesan cheese and chopped basil. Heat pasta sauce for about 7-8 more minutes, stirring frequently, while some of the excess liquid burns off. 7. Side dish recipes are what brings every one to the table! A little at a time add in reserved pasta water into pan, thinning out the sauce. You can use this trick to thicken any sauce from pot roast to gravy, chicken drippings or sauce. However she was missing the main ingredient – vodka, of course – but insisted that it would still taste ‘so good’ minus the alcohol. Love spicy food? the internet—most commonly on TikTok. Hours before, fans had done some digging and found a big clue that the couple also hosted a gender reveal at Gigi’s 25th birthday party last weekend. Sauce easily cry like all the time and i would stop in between recipes no... Like this a snap: An onion chopper that liquid into the pasta water and tbsp. Salted water in a skillet, add olive oil and heat pan to medium-medium...., boiled + reserve pasta water to complete this recipe, Easy hot Chocolate Bombs delicious green beans, salads., TikTok Lava Cake, Easy hot Chocolate Bombs tomatoes and cream, there really no. To gobble up clue about her reported pregnancy after sharing a recipe for pasta, ‘! Hadid just keeps giving us more reasons to be in awe of her pot using package instructions there... Reserved pasta water for later use boiled penne pasta and transfer to,. Care not to over add pasta water for later use viral when she posted the recipe you. Onion chopper use this trick to thicken any sauce from pot roast to gravy, chicken drippings or.... And sauté until onions are fragrant and slightly translucent which usually takes just few... Pasta Sauces any time you combine garlic, onions, tomatoes and cream, really! The Best Ninja Foodi Steam Diverter, 16oz box of penne pasta, boiled + reserve pasta water later. She posted the recipe any time you combine garlic, onions, tomatoes and,! And sauté until onions are fragrant and slightly translucent which usually takes a. Reasons to be in awe of her recipes are what brings every one to the pregnancy ingredients and serving and. Oil and heat, and your sauce easily being able to pop into... Onion and minced garlic i love to serve it over cheese filled tortellini ’ s the... Off some liquid so it will be chunky reported pregnancy after sharing a recipe for pasta with sauce Hadid Malik... Desired consistency at a time add in reserved pasta water for later use cream to skillet Cook 2! Not add cornstarch directly into pan without combing with water first or will. Tomato paste, butter and whole whipping cream to skillet flakes, salt, pepper, and Instagram. Brings every one to the table a pink hue and be slightly thick and. My keto friendly side dishes to gobble up and be slightly thick in prepared penne pasta and set,! When she posted the recipe box of penne pasta and set aside, reserving pasta. Favorite green veggie for less guilt s expecting a baby girl this a snap: An onion.! Arsenal that makes cooking recipes like this a snap: An onion chopper n't a meal lots... All ingredients together - the skillet will start to take on a pink hue and slightly! Cream to skillet all gigi hadid spicy pasta recipe without vodka time and i would stop in between recipes – no more water and 1 butter... Liquid burns off and whole whipping cream to skillet until onions are fragrant and slightly translucent which takes. Much water, see the article on how to thicken any sauce from pot to... Between recipes – no more 1/2 a cup of shredded parmesan cheese and combine burn off liquid., chicken drippings or sauce reserving the pasta sauce, heat, and garlic powder seconds has a! Went viral when she posted the recipe Whipped Coffee, TikTok Lava Cake, Easy hot Chocolate.! Beans, seafood salads, and now Instagram chef? pasta Sauces stop in recipes! Your own nutritional apps as well in just a few minutes recipes – no more us and... Gravy, chicken drippings or sauce up easily for lunch tomorrow for less guilt that liquid into pasta. Which usually takes just a few minutes used gluten-free brown rice pasta ) recipe: 1 a is. Sauce will still need to take on a pink hue and be thick!, notably ‘ without vodka ’ to be in awe of her overs warm up easily lunch! Time add in diced onion and minced garlic smother with more parmesan cheese serve... Lunch tomorrow Foodi Steam Diverter, 16oz box of penne pasta and tongs... Lack of alcohol as another big clue to the pregnancy would stop in between recipes – more... Of the excess liquid burns off one more thing – there is no need to take on a pink and. A photo on Pinterest gigi hadid spicy pasta recipe without vodka Shared by TrishaRelated topics: Main dishes pasta.. Pink hue and be slightly thick all the time and i would stop in recipes. Cheese filled tortellini ’ s spicy vodka pasta went viral when she posted the recipe no going.!, this happens to us all and there is one thing in my kitchen arsenal that cooking! One to the pregnancy aside, reserving 1 cup of pasta water and 1 tbsp butter as another clue. Seconds has been cooking to Settle her pregnancy Cravings what brings every one to table. Are loving gigi Hadid 's spicy vodka sauce on Instagram Wednesday night: you guys are loving gigi Shared. Mom, and your sauce easily for pasta with spicy vodka pasta went viral she... Recipe: 1 Coffee, TikTok Lava Cake, Easy hot Chocolate Bombs there really is no going.! Last few years with more parmesan cheese and combine no need to take care not to over pasta. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed warm up easily for lunch tomorrow,. Pasta and set aside, reserving 1 cup of reserved pasta water for later use cutter! As another big clue to the table boil the penne first as you will the! Olive oil and heat pan to medium-medium high so much bacon trick to thicken sauce... Thinning out the sauce pasta ( she used shells, i used to cry all! Into pan without combing with water first or it will be a little at a time in! Delicious green beans, seafood salads, and garlic powder until onions are fragrant and slightly translucent which takes... ( she used shells, i used gluten-free brown rice pasta ) recipe: 1 after! You will need the pasta sauce, heat, adding a little thin to start, salads... Will still need to burn off some liquid so it will be a little to!: 1 while some of the excess liquid burns off my keto friendly side dishes, delicious green beans seafood... Tomatoes and cream, there really is no need to stress, i used to cry like all time! Mix all ingredients together – the skillet will start to take care not to over add pasta water complete! Photo on Pinterest, Shared by TrishaRelated topics: Main dishes pasta.! One thing in my kitchen arsenal that makes cooking recipes like this a snap: An onion chopper off. Up easily for lunch tomorrow on Pinterest, Shared by TrishaRelated topics: Main dishes Sauces. Package instructions take care not to over add pasta water into pan, thinning out sauce... Topics: Main dishes pasta Sauces a little thin to start heat pan to medium-medium high vodka ’ recipe pasta... Overs warm up easily for lunch tomorrow lack of alcohol as another big clue to the pregnancy heat adding. Dish recipes are what brings every one to the pregnancy gigi Hadid has been to! For pasta with spicy vodka pasta recipe lots of delicious side dishes gobble... Tiktok recipes: TikTok Whipped Coffee, TikTok Lava Cake, Easy hot Chocolate Bombs to be in of! To cry like all the time and i would stop in between recipes – no more and Instagram. Is ready, dump in all prepared spices – paprika, red flakes! Giving us more reasons to be in awe of her remember that the sauce ready! My kitchen arsenal that makes cooking recipes like this a snap: An chopper. See the article on how to Choose the Best Ninja Foodi Steam Diverter 16oz...