Now it's up to us dogs, and the twilight bark. QUIZ: Can You Guess What Movies These Famous Quotes Are From? Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Every Word in Disney Animated Movie Titles. Difficulty: Average. What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula? I love Disney movies! Jafar, Jafar, he's our man. Just like his reward posters. As of Nov 17 20. This is my family. All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. You'll love the best Disney quotes from classic films. The humans have tried everything. 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe. Say, Audrey. He's a tramp, but I love him. Average score for this quiz is 12 / 20. Everyone is picking up on that feline beat. Flower gleam and glow. I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop.” Some Like It Hot (1959) 3. No-no offense, but how did a teenager become the chief mechanic of a multi-million dollar expedition? I just don’t think I can take that kind of rejection!” Toy Story (1995) 2. Home » Quizzes » Movie Quizzes » Movie Mixture Trivia » Kids and Animated Mixture Trivia. The poison. Perhaps. Oh, he's so handsome. Find out how Disney you really are with our quiz Still good. As of Nov 17 20. Difficulty: Average. FAMOUS movie quotes are perfect for putting together your next at home pub quiz round. If he can't do it, GREAT! Now, father, you're living in the past. I found it, all on my own. Calling all REAL film buffs. 1. That poison? Disney Movie Quotes 10 question trivia quiz, authored by eunice2. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Average score for this quiz is 6 / 10. Well, it may be Jenny's house, but everything from the doorknobs down is mine! Here are 15 famous movie quotes. Oh, right. When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs ev'ry morning to help me get large. Film quotes quiz – From which film are the following quotes taken? By Amina Lake Abdelrahman, Good Housekeeping Institute. Here are some pretty easy lyrics from songs and general movie quotes. From infancy to adulthood, Disney films are embedded in our DNA, but can you match the quotes below to the right Disney film? “What if Andy gets another dinosaur? Is little, and broken, but still good. But at the moment I'm searching for a man-cub. Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. This is the 14th century! Movies Quiz / Disney Movie Quotes III Random Movies or Quote Quiz Can you pick the Disney movie that includes each quote? Played 8,244 times. A huge tree full of monkeys, screaming at me! An ARMY of monkeys! The poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison. Let your powers shine. What I love most about rivers is: You can't step in the same river twice. Played 4,152 times. Yes, and even I have got it pretty bad. Have fun! In this quiz, I give a quote and you identify which Disney or Pixar animated movie it came from. I'll give you the quote, you tell me what movie it's from. I seen a peanut stand, and heard a rubber band; I've seen a needle that winked its eye. Ya. by tgov2217 Plays Quiz Updated Oct 8, 2015 . A mean one? 1. “Story of my life. If you need a little motivation, inspiration, or just feel nostalgic, enjoy these famous Disney movie quotes. And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a barge! Darlin', forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things. Aug 3, 2018 IMDB.