Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. DORITOS® For the BOLD. person doesn't know that there are other taco shells on the market? A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. There was a time when Fito Lay stopped making these or they were not available where I was living and that was a bad time for me. A crunchy taco shell made from Nacho Cheese Doritos® is filled with seasoned beef, crispy lettuce, and pico de gallo. Doritos Taco tortilla chips pack a unique blend of spices that combine for an unforgettable kick-in-the-mouth flavor. Buy now or find in store if you're up for the challenge. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Would be better to just buy the regular Nacho Dorito Chips. We appreciate your business and loyalty over the years! Manufacturers, Just wish you could find in stores. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Doritos.com Product Image. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. See how a store is chosen for you. A crunchy taco shell made from Nacho Cheese Doritos® is filled with seasoned beef, crispy lettuce, and pico de gallo. 58. DORITOS® For the BOLD. I truly love this item!!!! GUARANTEED FRESH Until printed date or this snack?s on us. Current selection is: Single, Pringles, Potato Crisps Chips, Flavored Variety Pack, 15 Ct, 20.6 Oz. (6 Pack) Knorr Italian Sides Creamy Garlic Shells Pa ... (3 Pack) Suddenly Salad Ranch & Bacon Pasta Salad Dr ... (3 Pack) Hamburger Helper Pasta & Italian-Style Sauc ... slide 2 of 3, Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. There was not much flavor to this snack. Buy now or find in store if you're up for the challenge. Look in the grocery store!! If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Or your local Walmart, and other big name grocery stores. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Mission Street Tacos Sweet Hawaiian Flour Tortillas, ... VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor, 12 ... Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas 2-8 c ... Velveeta Bacon Shells & Cheese, 10.3 Ounce. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. What others said when purchasing this item. But will never order food items again. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd, Ingredients: Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Spices, Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Whey Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Buttermilk, Artificial Color (Including Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 5), Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), and Lactic Acid. Wish they could put that one out again! Already purchased your product? suppliers and others provide what you see here, OMG!! Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! Electrode, Comp-f5d962f7-ae7f-4649-b47a-7898fbc702db, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dfb21bb4-007-175fcdb697c682, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:43:59 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e0f5eab8-cfb1-4aaa-8686-879fc6d8c34c, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-17617281-007-175fcef4d875dc, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 01:05:43 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The 1st DLT: Nacho Cheese Doritos® Locos Taco Shell filled with seasoned beef, real cheddar cheese, and crisp lettuce. Or your local Walmart, and other big name grocery stores. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Order a dorito taco, shell only. Glad to see them peeking in the window. Buy now or find in store if you're up for the challenge. We're so glad you think it's the best - happy snacking :), If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Hamburger Helper Cheesy Italian Shells Hamburger Hel ... (3 Pack) Old El Paso Restaurant Grande Shells 6 Coun ... (2 Pack) Old El Paso Taco Boats Mini Flour Tortillas ... Mama Lupes Flour Tortilla Authentic Soft Taco 30oz. The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. You can just purchase the Dorito taco without anything in it. Best doritos ever! Guess it's whatever I have a taste fr at any given time. DORITOS isn't just a chip. At Taco Bell. I dunno, for me it's a toss-up between Spicy Nacho and Taco. We aim to show you accurate product information. Report: Secret Service agents asked to relocate with Trump, Repairman who found Hunter Biden data closes shop, 'DWTS' crowns new champion and viewers are not happy, Burt's Bees apologizes for offensive holiday ad, David Maas, NBA halftime showman, dies of COVID-19, Summers 'skeptical' about student loan forgiveness, Synagogue fined for massive maskless wedding, Education Dept. I started eating taco flavored doritos a long long decades ago time far far away. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. One day I saw they were back and have continued to purchase ever since. A crunchy taco shell made from Nacho Cheese Doritos® is filled with seasoned beef, crispy lettuce, and pico de gallo. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Electrode, Comp-f06e4088-7849-414a-9578-dae24efca145, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9f20829d-007-175fce9c00b189, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:59:39 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f376b9df-af7d-419d-8a96-06349fee3134, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6bf494c1-007-175fce5fd82092, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:55:32 GMT, Electrode, Comp-11784766-bf99-46bb-b396-9ae849c7d553, DC-scus-prod-a10, ENV-topic-seo-prod, PROF-PROD, VER-20.6.1-860680, SHA-860680b823687dfe520a76678ea9d22269c681fb, CID-33bcbd4b-007-175fcef77537fb, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 01:05:54 GMT. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Product Title La Tiara Taco Shells, White Corn, 12 Ct. Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 17 reviews 17 ratings. Like the ones at Taco Bell, but just the shells. Old El Paso makes maybe the best of the taco shells and also has taco baskets as well. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. DORITOS® For the BOLD. $2.87 Nacho Cheese Doritos® Locos Tacos Supreme® A crunchy taco shell made from Nacho Cheese Doritos… We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Doritos Taco tortilla chips pack a unique blend of spices that combine for an unforgettable kick-in-the-mouth flavor. Gluten Free Wraps by Pas Nisht, Smart Grain Vegan Fl ... Made in Mexico Mexican Polished Aluminum Tortilla So ... La Banderita Soft taco - Flour - Case of 12 - 16 oz. For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axyoX. Spicy but not cheesy. Same packaging, same taste. The only Doritos product I will ever buy, I have been buying these chips since the late 70's or early 80's. Nonprofit organization created in memory of TSMFD Movement founder, Todd Mills. Doritos.com Select Option. So ended up throwing one of the bags away. Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Spices, Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Whey Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Buttermilk, Artificial Color (Including Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 5), Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), and Lactic Acid, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. to see all the coverage offered for each product. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Doritos.com If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.