Refresh and try again. 240. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. We’d love your help. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Ships from and sold by Book Depository CA. I was first given a copy of this book in 1977, when I was just a kid starting to dabble with electricity and electronics. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. The text contains the most widely used electrical calculations and formulas the reader needs to pass the journeyman and master electrical competency exam. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020. Comprehensive and detailed, this reference presents the critical revisions in technical topics driven by emerging technology and building-code changes. Something went wrong. The explanations are clear. Easy to find maximum fill for conduit and boxes. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. August 1st 1995 To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Book Name Book Author(s) Book Publisher; 1: Lessons In Electric Circuits Vol-1: DC: Tony R. Kuphaldt: Design Science: 2: Lessons In Electric Circuits Vol-2: AC The guidelines provide an essential context for understanding the major industry segments—residential, farm, commercial, and industrial—and the techniques help solve all wiring problems. by McGraw-Hill Companies. I have used this version and previous versions. There is a number of cable terminations developed in last … I recommend it highly for anyone who's interested in doing any home or commercial wiring, and doing it right. Each procedure is directly cross-referenced to the latest National Electrical Code. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Just bought the 22nd edition and my only complaint is that it is not hard cover. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The authors provide techniques on designing electrical systems for any building or facility, including how-to's on the circuits and systems that supply electrical power for lighting, heating, motors, and other power loads and controls in industrial, commercial and residential settings. Unable to add item to Wish List. Ever since, it's been my go-to guide for electrical wiring. Prime. Need another excuse to treat yourself to a new book this week? That was decades ago. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I use this book in conjunction to "Wiring Simplified" to quickly and completely design and implement a safe solution. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2016. Practical Guide To Electrical Grounding by ERICO. The cable terminations are supposed to have small dimensions and very good service characteristics. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I just purchased this latest edition for a friend's son, who is starting as an apprentice electrician. A wealth of tips and handy tricks offered in a professional, down-to-earth style make this a favorite on-the-job resource. The authors provide techniques on designing electrical systems for any building or facility, including how-to's on the circuits and systems that supply electrical power for lighting, heating, motors, and other power loads and controls in industrial, commercial and residential settings. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. In an earlier version of this volume I studied it for an entire summer and passed the Master Electrician Exam the first time. Professional practitioners, students and apprentices, and those seeking more information to wire at home will find everything they need to know about the wiring trade in a single, compact volume. Park Publishing, Inc.; Twentieth Edition, 20th edition (May 1 2008). Explains why limits are imposed and how to maintain a safe wiring environment in a house and shop.