God sees you differently than the way others see you. Understand this, today, brother or sister: in Christ, you are beautiful like a symphony. God told Jeremiah that He formed, called, and ordained him before he was even born. If he is a sculptor—well, you get the point. He loves you and sees the best in you! If he is a sculptor—well, you get the point. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Would you consider donating? He simply doesn’t see my life like that. Ephesians 2:10 Further Study. Ephesians 2:10 says that we are God’s handiwork, and Ephesians 5:1 calls us dearly loved children. Making friends is hard sometimes, isn’t it? The Maker of the Universe sees me as something special and something to be cherished. Ephesians 2:10 says that we are God’s handiwork, and Ephesians 5:1 calls us dearly loved children. Ephesians 2:10; A Devotional. Learn how you can become a guest writer. In wisdom you have made them all. Here’s the one I wrote. In 2003 my church put together a page-a-day devotional booklet for the month of September. The story is told that, as Leonardo da Vinci was deeply engrossed in painting “The Lord’s Supper,” he also was deeply embroiled in a feud with a fellow painter. I was driving to church one morning after a big snow and looked across a field. When The Answer is No, Part 2 - Girlfriends in God... TODAY'S DAILY DIG TODAY, OCTOBER 31, 2019, PROMISE #304 - THURSDAY OCTOBER 31, 2019 10/31/2019, We Are Valuable - UpWords - October 31 2019, Streams in the Desert - October 31 2019 Oct 31. There is no one else like us. May the Lord bless you and keep you. At first reading, your theological-heresy-detector may be going off, leading you to think we’re making far too much of Christians, and far too little of Christ. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them You are not defined by your function. Robin serves as the children’s ministry director at a large, non-denominational church in Western PA. If God is an artist, we are his artwork. Now, if someone is raving about the brilliance and beauty of Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony, does it produce in you feelings of awe and reverence for the symphony itself, or for it’s composer? May the Lord give you eyes to see beyond the here-and-now to grasp the eternal purpose for which He created you. How could I compare to that? You are His handiwork, that means He cares about you and has an interest in you. Ephesians 2:10, 'The Purpose of Our Lives,' unfolds why God made us. When every little thing that you do – wiping a nose, sliding a letter through a slot, splashing color on a canvas, or making a diagnosis – is done in the name of the Lord Jesus with an attitude of gratitude, He infuses those actions with holy purpose. Ephesians 2:10 is an astonishing passage that not only reveals the special care He took to make our lives but also to design the very 'good works' that we are supposed to do. Give securely here. As a parent, you impact future generations. In a Season of Loss, Release Your Grief BY RICK W... Be Honest, Honest to God - UpWords - October 30 2019, TODAY'S DAILY DIG TODAY, OCTOBER 30, 2019, WHO QUALIFIES FOR POWER Today: 2019-10-30, PROMISE #303 - WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 30, 2019 10/30/2019, Verse of the Day for Wednesday, October 30, 2019, TODAY'S DAILY PRAYER TODAY, OCTOBER 30, 2019, Daily Devotionals | Kenny Luck God’s GPS System, DAILY BIBLE VERSE AND DEVOTION – JOHN 8:31, Morning Prayer for Wednesday After Proper 25. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works which God prepared for us to do. (Ephesians 2:10 NLT) God’s creation proclaims His glory in many different ways, and we are the pinnacle of his creation! Jul 15 2003 . The trees had just enough snow on them to be breathtaking. Daily Devotional - Daily Devotionals|Daily Prayers|Bible Verse of the Day| Inspirational Articles, Open Heaven 24 November 2020 Tuesday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Learn From The Fall Of Samson II, Joel Osteen Daily Devotionals By the Breath of God. 11:00:00 AM Devotional. Ephesians 2-10 Hope Factory. Sometimes we get lost in the daily shuffle of life. (Ephesians 2:10 ESV). DEVOTIONALS DAILY PROMISES Daily Promises (Octobe... Hope for the Future By Billy Graham • October 31. The Maker of the Universe sees me as something special and something to be cherished. ... Ephesians 2:10. Required fields are marked *. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. But God sees so much more. Welcome to the hub of over 120 Daily Devotionals, Daily Prayers & Blessings, Daily Bible Verses,Inspirational Write-ups and many more. After accepting Jesus Christ into my heart, I am a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). When others don’t place value on you, God says that you’re a masterpiece. You are a difference maker. “O Lord, what a variety of things you have made! It’s often easy to get our value from how others see us. Certainly not ordinary, not boring, not ho hum. Daily Bible Verse and Devotion – Ephesians 2:10 Posted on October 7, 2020. Elevate your perspective: you are defined by the purpose for which God has called you. More than fulfilling a function, you are created to make an eternal difference. God sees you through Jesus. A Time to Doubt or a Time to Trust? I remember when I was in high school and how much I craved the approval of others. Who you are is not confined to what you do. I remember when I was in high school and how much I craved the approval of others. Devotional on Ephesians 2:10 Christian, Writing before 2004 Add comments. We just might see ourselves as not so much. - Daughters of Promise - Octob... TODAY'S DAILY PRAYER TODAY, OCTOBER 31, 2019, Verse of the Day for Thursday, October 31, 2019. Let’s look into God’s Word to probe this truth. Morning Prayer for Thursday After Proper 25, Loneliness Is Longing for Relationship with God, Seeds Of Destiny YOUR NATURE AND YOUR FUTURE, October 31 Don't Play Dead Gloria Copeland. (Ephesians 2:10 ESV). Our Daily Devotionals-Daily Devotionals, Daily Prayers, Promises & Blessings, Daily Bible Verse. Even if not everyone has recognized your greatness doesn’t mean that God hasn’t. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Home Devotional Ephesians 2-10. The beautiful thing about this verse is how close one feels with God when thinking that He has shaped us with His own hands. The earth is full of your creatures. Give securely here.