I actually bought an Webalco oil core electric skillet a couple of weeks after I bought this. Made from a 5-ply composition of American-made stainless steel and aluminum, this frying pan evenly distributes and hold heat to give you the ultimate cooking surface. Select items available for curbside pickup – available only from November 12-21, 10am - 4pm. Offer valid on online purchases made between December 2 and December 4, 2020. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Make crowd-pleasing with this versatile meal maker. The All-Clad 4112 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply 12-inch Fry Pan is the king of the cookware, the ultimate stainless-steel pan, and our top choice. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Manufacturers, Curtis Miller, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 73 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 72 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 48 product ratings. 3. It is steel, with a heavy, shiny bottom, but is coated in a non-stick material that is textured on the inside bottom of the pan. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions. Code cannot be applied to sale items or combined with other discounts. I have been able to clean messy stuff from it using only paper towels and then soap and warm water. La fecha de finalización de la oferta está sujeta a cambios. Already purchased your product? Both heat up quickly and over the entire bottom so cooking is even. Muffin Pan, Featuring the Rachael Ray® Soup and Sandwich Set, Featuring the Rachael Ray® 4-Piece Cocktail Party Plate Set, Featuring the LocknLock™ Easy Essentials 5-Piece Container Set, Featuring the Circulon® Morning Brew 2 Qt. This cooks so much better than those lightweight aluminum things you buy nowadays. El código de promoción es válido para un solo uso. Then the pan will be easy to clean. A one size lid to fit both would be great! Sear meats and char vegetables perfectly with this 12 inch frying pan. I love it so much I am getting two new ones. Ingrese el código de promoción FIESTA al finalizar la compra. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Oferta válida para compras en línea realizadas hasta las 11:59 pm (hora del Pacífico) del 15 de diciembre de 2020. 3. Go to. This High Performance Stainless Steel collection is yet another way Farberware brings those qualities into the kitchen. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The handle with stainless steel insert is comfortable to grasp and provides a sturdy grip. The Farberware is larger than the Webalco. Farberware Classic Series™ fry pan features stay cool handles for convenience and an encapsulated stainless steel base for even heat distribution. The handle is sturdy and is inset with a black material that has not yet gotten too hot to pick up with bare hands. Both are built to last a lifetime (an it is obvious). With a 12" pan & dome lid you are not limited to what you can cook in it. Oferta válida solo para artículos disponibles a mano en stock. 4. ©2020 PotsandPans.com - All Rights Reserved. What a waste of $23. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: The polished stainless steel construction is stylish and makes for long-lasting cookware. I would like to purchase another one, but I can't find one. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. I love my farberware. I use this product every day. Items available for curbside pickup will be clearly marked on product pages. 2. Offer valid on online purchases made by 11:59pm (PT) on November 25, 2020. I am so pleased with this skillet! Classic Stainless Steel 12-Inch Covered Frying Pan with Helper Handle, Cake Pans, Fluted Pans, and Springform Pans, Olive Oil and Vinegar Cruets and Dispensers. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Electric Skillets. 20% Off Ayesha Curry Cookware: *Some exclusions apply. The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Promotion code is valid for one-time use only. Electrode, Comp-4954fa11-2b45-4363-a290-71ccf630ef8b, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a1961164-007-175ff76ab58022, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:52:48 GMT, Electrode, Comp-71b36b3e-8bf9-4f59-826b-a471a403c63c, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-34d2b31a-007-175ff924015fb3, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:22:56 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Offer end date is subject to change. Offer valid on in-stock items only. Offer end date is subject to change. For even more convenience, this skillet is also oven safe to 350°F. La oferta no se puede combinar con otros cupones, descuentos, ofertas o promociones. It makes cooking in this stainless steel really great. The bottom of the 18/10 stainless steel pan has an extra-thick aluminum core, which ensures even heat transference from the burner to your food. It can also be hung on a pot rack for additional storage options.
  • This skillet is oven safe to 350°F.
  • Quality Assurance Guarantee.
  • Surface Material: Nonstick
  • Handle Material: Stainless Steel Insert
  • Oven Safe: 350°F
  • Induction Safe: Not Induction Safe
  • Dishwasher Safe: No
  • Warranty: Quality Assurance Guarantee