Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. The Chinois Strainer. sieve strained the pulp from my salted watermelon juice with zero splashes, and helped me squeeze out every precious drop of watermelon goodness. Pesto-y Roasted Vegetables Make Rent Week Bearable. The 8 1/2" long handle promotes stability while keeping hands at a safe distance from heat, while the classic conical shape ensures ease of use. As much as it pains me to admit it, I’m not MacGyver. Small fine mesh strainer/drainer. Ad Choices. Get it Friday, Nov 13. Online Shopping for Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets from a great selection at everyday low prices. A chinois strainer, or simply chinois, is a strainer that is best used for purees, sauces and powder dusting on food items. Comfortable Rubberised Grip Handle. Some even … for Cocktails, Baking, Dusting. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. But honestly, my cooking suffered. I'll admit that fine mesh strainers are annoying to clean, but these pro-level tips from the BA test kitchen ease the pain. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. But I am stubborn and resourceful, which is a dangerous combination in the kitchen. Restaurant recommendations you trust. This might sound like a minor infraction. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Large Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainer Colander Sieve with Reinforced Frame and Sturdy Handle Grip - 8.7 Inch / 22 cm Diameter - Ergonomic Design, Utopia Copper Fine Mesh Strainer - Barware, Cocktail Equipment, Cocktail Strainer, 6 PCS Muslin Bag Cotton Cloth Straining Bag Reusable 50 * 40cm Large Fine Mesh Cooking Food Strainer Filter Bags Drawstring Hop Bags for Fruit Butter Wine Beer Jam Milk Home Brewing, 2 Pieces Fat Skimmer Spoon Fine Mesh Food Strainer Stainless Steel Ladle Oil Filter Spoon for Grease, Gravy and Foam Cooking, Home Kitchen Restaurant Tools, Numola Reusable Stainless Steel Tea Balls, Loose Leaf Tea Infuser Set, Fine Mesh Sieve Tea Strainers with Spoon and Drip Trays, Tea Filters and Steeper with Extented Chain Hook for Tea Lovers (Silver), Professional Nut Milk Bags For Plant Based Drinks. HIC Harold Import Co. Chinois Fine-Mesh Sieve, 18/8 Stainless Steel, 7-Inch Diameter This bouillon / chinois strainer … Free 2-day Shipping with Amazon Prime. Strainer features a fine mesh and an assist handle that allows it to rest in pots and large bowls Place strainer in handy chrome stand while using pestle to press food through mesh; Perforated metal will keep liquids and solids apart 7" x 17" x 7.5" Set includes an 18/8 stainless-steel chinois… Cooking advice that works. But once I finally caved and dropped a (very reasonable) $10 on a set of three mesh strainers, I realized that there’s a big difference between being stubborn and being right. The best chinois strainers are made of heavy-duty stainless steel and come with an ultra-fine mesh, making them better able to filter out even the smallest of food particles. This strainer is made of a sturdy, ultra fine mesh, and has a number of very practical uses, which might be useful to you and your kitchen. 3-piece set includes an 18/8 stainless-steel 7" fine mesh chinois, a wooden pestle, and a chrome stand Strainer features a fine mesh and an assist handle that allows it to rest in pots and large bowls Place strainer in handy chrome stand while using pestle to press food through mesh Just Buy It: Ipow Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainer, set of 3, $10 on Amazon. If my editors are reading this right now, please don’t fire me. ipow Fine Wire Mesh Kitchen Sieve Set with Rim - 7, 12 & 18 cm.