The staff was professional and made sure safety was the number one priority. RUINED our trip. New posts will not be retrieved. more. Andrew was our guide and I had three young kids and they had a blast. See all Adventures in Whitewater reviews, “Kristi and Dalton were our two guides and they made the experience that much better!” I definitely recommend, and we'll go with KODI the next…” more. See all AVA Rafting & Zipline reviews, “Our guides, Bryan D. and Michele L., were experienced guides and had not problems with guiding us on the river.” We offer rafting trips on Clear Creek and the Colorado River . Everyone was kind and accommodating. but we were prepped well enough before our experience. Your whitewater professional will be the single most important factor in determining the quality of your Colorado rafting experience. Find the best Rafting/Kayaking on Yelp: search reviews of 11 Kremmling businesses by price, type, or location. Thank you AVA for a great rafting adventure today! A guide came in at 2:30 and said she thought they might be an hour late. Our guide was Ian and he was excellent. We will never raft with any other company and can't wait to get out on the river again with Liquid Descent. full day rafting trip and had an amazing experience. You surely won't be disappointed. But for the rest of us, it’s an escape from the everyday that lets you…, Rafting down mountain rivers is nothing short of addicting, but it’s not your only option for thrills. David was our guide. See all KODI Rafting reviews, “Our guide, Pierce, was very knowledgeable about the rapids and how to get through them safely.” Kayaking was lots of fun & a great workout, but it” more, “Diego is the best!!! John was very knowledgeable and made the experience enjoyable and exceptional.” more, Serving Glenwood Springs and the Surrounding Area, “HORRIFIC. It doesn't get to crazy, we have never been. From the beginning, everything was well organized and ready to go. We learned a lot about the history of the river, were able” more, “Had a great time rafting the half day morning trip! Liquid Descent Rafting is the go-to company for Colorado rafting adventures! This road was super scary to drive if your not comfortable with mountain driving. Whitewater rafting combines natural beauty, a group of your best friends, family or co-workers and an exciting and fun activity. were our two guides and they made the experience that much better! We took a new way home that was much easier. Our guide was Joe...and he was amazing. Bring your bathing suit, towels and change of clothes. See all AVA Rafting & Zipline reviews, “Our raft guide Ben was funny, very informative and set our minds at ease for a safe trip down the Colorado River.” was our guide and took the time to explain the different class IV's we would hit but also had a personality which helps! and floated just a little further down to a cliff jumping spot. Sitting in the parking lot” more, Serving Buena Vista and the Surrounding Area, “We had a great experience on the Arkansas River with KODI Rafting! Liquid Descent Rafting is the go-to company for Colorado rafting adventures! Whether you're embarking on a leisurely journey on a…, On Sunday, June 21, we celebrate all things fatherhood. “My 11 year old son, 8 year old daughter, and I went rafting at Browns Canyon with Adventure Company.” Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. He was great with getting us ready to raft and was wonderful with the kids. I have three older kids that went on the intermediate, and they had an absolutely incredible time. The experience as a whole was great. He was great. Thanks AVA!! Scenery is beautiful. Our guide Emma was super! It was myself and my 2 boys ages 16 and 4. Location: Kremmling, Colorado and Glenwood Springs, Colorado Drive time from Denver: ~2 hours and ~2 1/2 hours Best time to raft: May – October Ages: 2 years old and up Duration: 1/2 day, full day, multiday Other Activities: inflatable kayaking… If you want to err on the side of caution, I'd recommend rafting with them instead. The Blue River and the Colorado River pass through Kremmling, each offering ample whitewater adventures for kayakers and rafters. Grab your paddle and explore the best kayaking & canoeing destinations near Kremmling, CO. Is there a place that we should know about? Licensed through Colorado Parks and wildlife. See all Mad Adventures reviews, “On August 16, 2018 I took a rafting trip with my 12 year old son and 70 year old mother in law.” Their guides really know what they're doing, and make first-timers feel comfortable.I've done several trips with these guys, and anyone I've taken has absolutely loved it. We did the 1/2 day excursion. That’s why…, Some of us feel most at home on top of the water with a paddle in hand. See all The Adventure Company reviews, “His instructions were great and we had a blast rafting through several class 2, 3, and 4 rapids on the river.” KODI did a great job! Vail, CO. Stagecoach State Park. See all Up the Creek Rafting reviews, “Our party was small compared to others but we felt comfortable with her guidance as we journeyed down the river.” Education, permits, regulations and where to hunt in your area, Local archery ranges, tips for beginners, and advice on the proper gear, Local fishing holes, gear advice, and retailers, Discover local campsites, helpful hints, and where to buy gear, Canoeing, kayaking, and paddleboarding opportunities near you, Your local trail guide for all ages and skill levels, Off-road riding in your area, plus instruction, rentals, and dealers, Get started right with local safety education, training, ranges, and retailers, If you enjoy canoeing in cold weather months, preparation is key to doing so safely. We laughed the whole time we were on the river. He allowed us to wait on our older kids while watching a movie. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and you could tell really loves what she is doing! Exciting, Scenic, Fun and Close to Denver. Oak Creek, CO… We had older kids, but young kids did this one too. See all Mad Adventures reviews, “We stopped in an area that we were able to get out if the raft and get into the river from a vantage point.” See all The Adventure Company reviews, “It doesn't get to crazy, we have never been white water rafting or canoeing or kayaking so we have zero experience.” We had Ian and David on the bus giving us informative information as well as cracking jokes and makes the bus ride time go by. We loved all the things they did for us - responding to our want of the most fun on the river, any stops we wanted, and threw in a few other well-worth it stops along the way. Things to do near Arkansas Valley Adventures - Day Rafting, Half-Day Upper Colorado River Float Tour from Kremmling, Upper Colorado Full-Day Scenic Float from Kremmling, Inflatable Kayak Half-Day Excursion from Kremmling, Ask ktoby598 about Arkansas Valley Adventures - Day Rafting, Ask pat k about Arkansas Valley Adventures - Day Rafting, Ask sklme about Upper Colorado Full-Day Scenic Float from Kremmling, Ask 567BH about Inflatable Kayak Half-Day Excursion from Kremmling, Ask 293haileyd about Upper Colorado Full-Day Scenic Float from Kremmling, Ask 123athena about Upper Colorado Full-Day Scenic Float from Kremmling, Hotels near Colorado River Headwaters Scenic Byway, Hotels near Kremmling Area Chamber Of Commerce, Colorado River Headwaters Scenic Byway: Tickets & Tours‎, Kremmling Area Chamber Of Commerce: Tickets & Tours‎, Gore Range Artisans Group: Tickets & Tours‎. We're so happy he decided he didn't want to be an engineer anymore! I've kayaked in an ocean bay so I hoped for the best and booked the tour for me and my family. If your dad introduced you to your love of the great outdoors, it's the perfect time to show…, Canoe camping transforms a regular old camping trip into a more adventurous excursion, but it's pivotal to take the steps to properly prepare. We have plenty of room and amenities for you to kick back and be comfortable while you wait for your trip to begin. Shout out to Peter for making our brief adventure so enjoyable from start to finish. The check in process was very well organized and I felt very confident in the employees abilities. Beautiful and scenic level 2 rafting for 3-4 hours. We had Kenny and Ben as guides (both of which deserve raises and all the white water praises!) I wasn't so sure about kayaking on the river. Perfect tour for first ti rafters, people who might not want to work too hard and kids. Our guide, Ian, was so fun and was very good at keeping everyone safe while having a ton of fun! Whitewater parks are sprinkled…, There's nothing like finding your inner Zen in the middle of the water. Ian was a great guide- managing our raft of 6 (two kids under 5) and 4 kayakers with ease and fitness. Our guide Jordan was super nice and kept us busy.