Watch this course anytime, anywhere. So what you really need is a list of brilliant interview questions? Could I successfully do all required for my job in fewer days? Or talk to us about your hiring plans and discover how Workable can help you find and hire great people. What would you do? Industry insights, new tech and tools, step outside the day-to-day demands of HR and keep pace with a changing world. Your name and email will always be kept private, and you can always unsubscribe at anytime! Flexibility can either give a positive outcome or a negative outcome. Can you work … Remember a job is more than just 8 hours a day it has to match … What’s in, what’s out, and what’s around the corner—they’ve got the HR world covered. Tell me about a time you had to learn how to use a new tool at work. If so, what special team dynamics, activities, and actions did working virtually require? google_ad_client = "ca-pub-1132100041293355"; /* 300x250, created 17/01/10 */ google_ad_slot = "4935830387"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; But these questions are a great launching off point when you’re looking to hire someone who will be a true asset to your remote company. You are also listening to hear what kind of support and resources your candidate thinks teams need. // ]]>//