Such monitoring should be performed regularly during the growing season, especially when the humidity is high. ADENIUM PROBLEMS. Check out the detailed article POT PLANT NUTRITION at www.hoscoindia.com for further information. That is when your soil is fully dry like using the finger dip method. Generally, a plant with nitrogen deficiency has bare stems with small, stiff leaves at the end. Look out for typical flecking and discoloration of the older leaves. The first change is loss of the usual healthy look and luster of the leaves. Make sure you have at least 50 percent sand or perlite mixed in your potting soil. Watch Reply. So these are fresh adenium seeds we just harvested!Now the first secret to get a great success rate in germination? min.) I am not very clear as to which fungal or bacterial species is responsible for which kind of rot. Go for it, but 100gm package. However, when the moisture is high, the leaves are constantly moist, especially in a stagnant atmosphere or excessive water in a pot with poor aeration, which can cause decay problems. How can we guess the elements without or lack of laboratory equipment? After cutting apply a Fungicide powder like SAAF. It is also a way to get rid of infected branches. Your email address will not be published. All About Succulents, Flowering Plants, Gardening For Beginners, Gardening Hacks, Gardening How tos, Plant Care By Name So the main question here is: “How to prune without damaging the plant?”. I realised that 100gm will last for more than 2 years for roof garden. REPOTTING and RAISING THE CAUDEX to Half to One Inch,  every 3 to 6 months. A gulf of copper sulfate with 25 grams per 1000 liters of water also works well for several months to a year. There is usually some magnesium in the water, but calcium should be used to prevent problems. As soon as three to four wraps around the base trunk are done, begin wrapping the branch of the plant a couple of times (usually it’s not less than five wraps). SUNLIGHT: This is a very important factor for proper flowering. At one time we used it every monsoon to limit our losses but now we rarely use it since all our plants are under cover. Zinc: Zinc deficiency usually occurs on large plants in older substrates, especially if the grain load is too heavy. General nutritional deficiency in a transplanted adenium: A closer examination revealed that the plastic wrap around the transplant is too tight and suffocates the stem. Monopotassium phosphate or phosphoric acid is used to supply P only when needed to boost growth. Although, I've never used it directly on an Adenium. Also inspect the species for any signs of root rot. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, SAAF FUNGICIDE (1KG) CONTACT AND SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE System Fungicide, 1kg. When they are about two months old, you repot these into independent containers. It has a special seed dispersal mechanism by wind, where each seed had this fluffy stuff which is easily carried away by wind. Flowers tend to split up. Ask a Question about HousePlants/Gardening, Gorgeous Adenium Arabicum Will Liven Your Flat Up, How to Deal with a Poisonous Adenium (desert rose), How to Survive Your First Plant: Adenium Care – growing tips. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. When I water for the first 10 days of application, I water only enough so I don't see water run out. Copper (Copper): Because we have a very high mixture of organic matter that binds copper, we sometimes have problems with this element.