The obelisk is substantial but also elegant - perfect for my pink rose which started as a patio variety but now needs considerable support, Greenfingers, 5 Kingsthorne Park, Houston Ind Estate, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 5DB, ©Greenfingers is a trading name of Petplanet.co.uk Limited 2020All rights reserved. £78.74 £ 78. Not too difficult to put together (manageable by one person). This 2.4m Classical Garden Obelisk creates height and impact around the garden, whilst also providing support to long-stemmed plants as they grow. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. £16.34. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 March 2017, Product is constructed of sturdy tubular metal which appears robust and fit for purpose. Garden Cloches, Polytunnels & Cold Frames, Made from robust black polyester powder coated steel tubes with a black polyester-coated finish. 95. Home. Made from robust 22mm black polyester-coated steel tubes, Simple to erect with all instructions included. Gardman 07705 Classical Garden Obelisk Black Steel Plant Support. Perfect for climbing plants, roses and small trees. More seriously, when exposed to rain the screws start rusting at the joints, so be prepared to use some spray Smoothrite! The downside for me was getting it upright to mark the ground for its position as the bottom section of the legs fell out. You can edit your question or post anyway. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. Arrived quickly and good quality product. Looks great and very sturdy so ordered a second one. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Dimensions: 2m x 0.4m. Terms apply. Made from durable coated steel for long life, this obelisk will add character and charm to any garden all year round. Delivery was swift. However, the manufacturer's Customer Service is excellent and additional screws were supplied on request. Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021. Nice and sturdy, and looks good in the garden. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021, Gardman 07701 Easy Garden Obelisk Black Steel Plant Rose Support, Kingfisher Garden Obelisk Arch Climbing Plants Shrubs Trees, Deluxe Classical Gardman Garden Obelisk Black 2m x 0.4m with decorative finial, KINGFISHER STEEL GARDEN OBELISK GARDEN OUTDOOR ROSE PLANT FRAME 1.9 METRES, GAP Garden Products 7Ft Traditional Obelisk (rose tower), GAP Garden Products 6Ft Traditional Obelisk (rose tower). Try again. Obelisk Classic Garden I - Robuster Klassiker der einzeln, paarweise oder in Gruppen gestellt auch dem kleinsten Garten Höhe und Struktur verleiht und bepflanzt reizvolle Perspektiven schafft mit dem. Easy to put together. 1 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 1. Gift Certificates Accessories. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 20, 2012. 4. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. FREE Delivery. In der eigenen Produktion können die Metall Rankgerüste auch in jeder RAL-Farbe auf Wunsch lackiert werden. It's sturdy, looks great and is well worth the money. 0 items - £0.00. 2 Comments. 4.4 out of 5 stars 91. Bestnest. I had a couple just hop out of their final position and they were lost. Gardman 02805 Topiary Obelisk Leaf Effect, Green, 20 x 20 x 60 centimetre. Obelisk is now in position (eventually) and I confidently expect that it will stand the test of time (and rain! Weltweit sind Metall Laubengänge, Spaliere und Rosenbögen von Classic Garden Elements in renommierten Parkanlagen zu bestaunen. Very sturdy and attractive. In addition, the screws supplied to fix the loops to the uprights tend to lose thread very easily and some of them do not maintain their retention as a result. Specifications. We recommend adding lattice in-fills for added support and better results with climbing plants. 3. Verified Purchase. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Selections Green Gard n Hoop Plant Support System 45 x 60 Centimeter (Pack of 10) 4.7 out of 5 stars 95. There may be a need to revisit this aspect of the design and to research more effective ways of keeping the vertical rods fitted together - perhaps grub screws?? Get a £30 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. UK only. Two of the machine screws provided stripped when tightened, fortunately without damaging the captive nuts. 22 product ratings. Your Basket At the price I paid (£25), it's reasonable value for money, but you get what you pay for. A classic Garden Obelisk from Classic Garden Elements Ireland is designed to impress and made to last. Good quality. Its shape makes it perfect for creeping plants such as sweet peas. Share this. Specification . Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Nice and sturdy, and looks good in the garden. 4.0 out of 5 stars Gardman garden obelisks. The instructions were clear and it comes with a small length of same size metal, to enable the right sized holes to be made in the garden. Selections Green Gard n Hoop Plant Support System 45 x 60 Centimeter (Pack of 10) 4.7 out of 5 stars 95. Garden Obelisk – Made of Raw Steel, designed to rust – Available in 1.3m or 1.6m ta... Sanheng 3pcs Plant Climbing Grid Frame Metal Climbing Flower Support Frame Foldable... Smart Garden Tan Wooden Woodland Obelisk 1.9m Plant Support, Oypla Black Steel Gothic Garden Arch Pergola Garden Plant Support. 4 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 4. Wild Birds. In fact it was so successful that we bought them another recently on the basis that one can never have too many obelisks in the garden! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Terms apply. Seien es die romantischen Pergolen aus filigranen Metallstäben, die Pflanzkästen oder die zauberhaften Garten Obelisken. Not sure what function is performed by these plastic sleeves which cover the joints, as they don't seem to accomplish anything - even when fitted as advised.. Please try your search again later. There was a problem completing your request. 18+. Contact Us Online Empty Search. Sales-priced http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YZ356SO/?tag=gadgetidtrack-20 Gardman R352 Classic Garden Obelisks, Black, 96", Pack of 2 in stock. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 December 2016, Pleased with this.I knew what to expect because I already have one the same.Pretty straightforward to put together.The joints have waterproof sleeves and I supplemented these with self amalgamating tape,which I used on my original purchase,which has been in the garden since 2005, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2019, Love these I have 2 now and very pleased with them, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2020. Gardman 07701 Easy Garden Obelisk Black Steel Plant Rose Support 4.4 out of 5 stars 92. ), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 September 2014. Unternehmen & Kontakt; Pflegetipps Pflegekalender. Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days. £23.95. £16.34. 09. Gardman 07701 Easy Garden Obelisk Black Steel Plant Rose Support 4.4 out of 5 stars 92. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Assembled it's a nice feature. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 August 2017. Not too difficult to put together (manageable by one person). Gardman 07705 Classical Garden Obelisk Black Steel Plant Support. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This is taller than we anticipated! This and similar products can be found in: Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers & discounts! Share with Facebook Share with Twitter Share with Google+ Share with Pinterest. These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. 1. Gardman 07705 Classical Garden Obelisk Black Steel Plant Support. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. However, it is easy to assemble(ideally needs 2 people, but 1 person could manage). Pflanz- und Pflegehinweise . Made from black powder coated steel. Andre says: May 22, 2016 at 10:22 am Good Day, Could you please send me pricing information on rose obelisks and … No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. Gardman; Spiral Obelisk; Spiral Obelisk. UK only. Receive Email Specials Wholesale Accts About Us Log In Check Order Status Help. I didn't quiz them about construction but clearly this model lasts the course. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. Sturdy, looks good, easy to assemble (good instructions). Verified Purchase. Gardman Classical Garden Obelisk 2m x 0.4m Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Create some height in your garden and add a stylish look with this easily assembled Gardman Classical Garden Obelisk.