Its me the annyoing person! hershey?s candy 1-800-468-1714 (weekdays 9am-4pm estern). They are now just jelly beans. I am so upset. You may not have tasted the original Good & Fruity, which is most of the reason that people are unhappy with this candy. They’re a little different from typical jelly beans, the shell isn’t as grainy, mostly because there’s so little shell. Instead of reformulating the candy, why don’t we just hire someone to pre-chew it for us? Cheska Weisinger on 6/23/10 at 8:58 pm, Comment by Your interest in our company is appreciated. Cheska - you still seem to misunderstand. I saw these in the store today and let out an audible *gasp*. I was so looking forward to the original. How come every “new & improved” product from its original only seems to disappoint me more? Good & Fruity  has been reissued by Hershey’s after being off the market for several years (could this petition have anything to do with it?). We still have six of those boxes. The new version is a big disappointment. Hershey, really? If you do you will sell ALOT more and make SO SO many people happy! I was searching the web last night and found good and fruity after missing them soooo much. I won’t be buying them again and I will contact Hershey. Good ‘n Fruity is the fruity version of everyone's old time favorite Good & Plenty licorice candy. They’re more like a very sugary jellybean. NOT THE SAME OLD RECIPE AS I ENJOYED GROWING UP. I don’t know what to think about these now, they sound so….mediocre. I LOVE THIS CANDY! UPDATE 5/4/2010: For those who miss candy coated red licorice, you might want to find Wiley Wallaby Outback Beans. Around 1992, the formula was changed, and the candies' interiors became color- and flavor-coordinated with the outer shell to give the candy a "fruitier" taste. Tried them. triciag on 6/08/08 at 4:14 pm, Comment by I was so excited when I saw them in the store. Unlike Good & Plenty, Good & Fruity contains red licorice. I miss good n’ fruity! 4.6 out of 5 stars 546. I was *so* disappointed when I saw that they aren’t real Good & Fruity’s! I actually really liked the mach 2 GNF (second favorite candy after the original) and would be thrilled to have either the original or the 2nd generation version back. Cheska Weisinger on 5/01/10 at 3:37 am, Comment by Everybody loves red! The Chocolate Life - more than just a chocolate blog, this is Clay Gordon's chocolate community with forums & a place for you to blog, too. I was so upset that I had to search for the web for more information!! Christian on 8/04/08 at 6:05 am, Comment by Let’s all take a break with KitKat on this episode of Candyology 101. I jumped up and down and said “yeah, they are back!” and bought 10 boxes. Tried the new ones today. Bring back the licorice-filled Good & Fruity!!! Very dissapointing! I can’t believe the disappointment. My first comment was on 7/31/08 where I stated we had 12 boxes. I bought 10 boxes and brought them back home (my husbands all time favorite candy. They seem like oblong jelly beans or shrunken mike & ike tangy fruits. 190420 N Flying (엔플라잉) Instagram Live Part 1. Beth S on 7/15/08 at 10:51 am, Comment by I found the new ones in a dollar store this weekend, and they are nasty. I was just talking to a friend and he said “watch they probably changed them”. THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE MIKE & IKE!!!!! I went to Hershey’s website and sent them an e-mail via their contact us link telling them just what I thought of their trash candy and begging them to release the original. Good & Fruity was out of production for an extended period, but returned to the Hershey Foods lineup in March 2008. I will never buy them again. I was very excited to see they returned and bought two boxes. WHY WHY WHY bother putting out a sham of a product that only brings shame to a great candy . Obviously the above person never had the original. If ever they should’ve shelved a candy it should’ve been that which tastes like black jelly beans. Is there a way we can get them to make them again? I don’t get why they kept the black licorice ones. Does anyone know any candy company that makes a candy like the original Good n Fruity? i called hershey’s about this and left my full name and phone number with them. The original flavors I remember from the old commercial. PLEASE bring the originals back SOON! Please bring the original back - these are terrible! Bring the good stuff BACK!!!! This email address is restricted for outgoing messages only. Turns out she had done the exact same thing. EXACTLY!!! Good n Fruity was my favorite candy when it had the red licorice in the middle instead of a cheap rip off of Mike n Ike. Dude, Chelsea, give it up, if you need validation to confirm you are worth something by spaming and being TOTALLY rude, for THIS LONG, then well, hun, you are nothing short of a pathetic loser, and for that I pity you. I remember because, I hated Good and Plenty, and normal jelly beans were ‘touching the licorice ojelly beans’. Most folks who visit here respect other opinions, even if they don’t share them. I was so excited as the old Good & Fruity were my favorite. This impostor candy is TRASH. I was so excited to find my favorite candy in a Bed Bath and Beyond before I realized this candy was “beyond” consumption. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), Candyology 101 - Episode 35 - Whatchamacallit. I feel so angry about this. Maybe I can find a use for them because they are unfit for human consumption. Actually, they are not bad. In my opinoin, they mine as well stop making them if they can’t put the red licorice in them. Even worse than the ‘90s version of G&F. For a daily update of Candy Blog reviews, enter your email address: Candyology 101 - Episode 37 - Lemonheads Sadly, I have to agree….they aren’t like what they used to be.