Want to compete at MIST, the Muslim Interscholastic Tournament in Boston? Google Sheets has many features that make it ideal for curation and organization of information. In the Economics Competition section, students can learn about micro and macroeconomics, the stock market, and more, while preparing and competing for competitions like the Wharton Global Youth Program and the National Economics Challenge. Ms. Chu, Counseling & Ms. Morgan, Special Education, jchu@abschools.org & tmorgan@abschools.org. Yes, there are lots of other cool things you can do with a spreadsheet, but if students know these 4 they are good to go. In addition, the last “lesson” is a larger project that involves students using multiple applications collaboratively -- a great ending to your whole Google Apps unit! The SUM, Get organized with this French as a Second Language MEGABUNDLE of worksheets, many of which can be used for distance learning, using TpT's new digital overlay tool for Google Classroom. 50 things you can do with Google classroom. Meetings will consist of lessons in investing as well as activities that will teach you how to make money from the stock market! Window Seat: Literary and Art Magazine and Creative Writing Club, Zoom meetings are every Tuesday 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Zoom meeting on Thursdays at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, every week. Note: Animated GIF’s were created using Snagit. Google Apps | Then Podcast Club is for you! It is also nice for writing longer pieces of text. The yearbook staff plans and executes the school’s annual yearbook, a publication representing the schools year in review. If interested, please email Ms. Vaughn, mvaughn@abschools.org for more information and the link to the zoom meeting. Use this worksheet to introduce students to Google docs. Saved me so much time! If you are logged into your Gmail, a copy will save in your Google Drive. This download costs $5 and includes a lesson plan, lesson materials, and student activities, all with screenshots and clear instructions. Chorus Music Lessons LIFETIME Updates! Despite students being given Google accounts for school this year, few had used them and had issues logging in. I changed the trivia to Iowa. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It is a wonderful program for elementary, middle school and high school teachers to use and integrates very well with Google Classroom. Given how many tools we use, that’s no small feat! The Academic Decathlon Team competes against other Massachusetts high schools in ten areas including economics, social studies, math, fine arts, music, literature, science, speech, interview & essay. Student teams from each school compete against each other to solve math problems from all areas of high school mathematics, from arithmetic to analytic geometry. If you want something more in-depth, check out the next resource! Learn about the game, refine your skills in a fun group setting. A great aspect of this activity is that it’s easy to modify the original template. Astonishingly, the foundation for ALL of the things on the Flippity site are Google Sheets templates. Thank you so much for sharing this. The Korean Language Club will meet on zoom every 1st and 3rd Thursdays from 4:00 to 5:00 PM beginning on October 8th. I have created a Google Doc with 4 essential skills that if students can do just these 4 things they can use spreadsheets for assignments. News, issues, candidates, elections; we discuss it all, from a conservative perspective. Logic Puzzles - print & digital access. Every Thursday at 4:00 pm. All Clubs & Activities Students, check your email for a link to the ABRHS Fall Activities Kick Off Flipgrid videos! It is perfect for beginners! Thank you!! Code with Google Cool thing is there is an empty cell right next to it that makes feedback and redo’s easy. Ms. Buffum, Social Studies & Ms. Foley, Digital Literacy, abuffum@abschools.org, cfoley@abschools.org. Middleton is a computer and business teacher and has added more than 325 resources to TpT over the years. I have older students and younger. I have not designed a scavenger hunt for Google Sheets because I don’t them that often. Thank you so much! is a teacher and author who dedicates her spare time to helping other educators successfully use technology in the classroom. How do we share this with our students so that they each can edit it the way the document requests but so that it doesn’t change the teacher document? Do you want to represent AB on High School Quiz Show? If so, come join AB’s Computer Science club and explore the world of computers. Entrepreneurship Club is dedicated to students interested in building their own online eCommerce business and going in-depth on subjects areas like global trade logistics, business finance, and brand marketing. It also introduces the very basics of Google Sheets by introducing key terminology and concepts in a very child friendly manner. That is great news, Kay! I believe this will make it more fun. The Massachusetts Envirothon is a natural resource program for high school students, designed to cultivate a desire to learn about our natural environment through competitive events & community service. I imagine the Google Sheets scavenger hunt would be a little harder because of number of different things Sheets can do. Interested in the economy, finance, or the stock market? Common Ground is a welcoming group which works to create a safe and supportive environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) students as well as allies. Contact Ms. Carp at ccarp@abschools.org for Thursday's Zoom link. Email Ms. Buffum or Ms. Foley for the zoom link. Students will remix songs, design sounds, write melodies, and much more. For more information, email us at ABRHSREPUBLICANS@gmail.com. Email the advisor to request the Zoom link. Thank you for sharing! Do you know about the religion and its cultural components?