I have found that diluting it does not skew the flavor too much (not too tart, that is). Yellow Paint Swatches, Era Of Legends Classes, This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. But always remember, the key to health is always moderation. Each packet contains 60mg of caffeine to give you the energy you need throughout your day. I also am one of those people that energy drinks don't really seem to do me any good. Great Value Electrolyte Vitamin Enhanced Strawberry Kiwi Drink Mix, 0.08 oz, 10 count, Great Value Sugar-Free Pink Lemonade Drink Mix, 0.14 oz, 10 Count, Great Value Sugar-Free Electrolyte Mixed Berries Drink Mix, 0.85 Oz., 10 Count, Great Value Antioxidant Sugar-Free Blackberry Lemonade Drink Mix, 1.41 oz, 10 Count, (18 Packets) Great Value Lemonade Sugar-Free Drink Mix, Great Value Fruit Punch Drink Mix, 0.78 Oz, 10 Count, Great Value Sugar-Free Wild Strawberry Energy Drink Mix, 1.1 oz, 10 Count, Great Value Energy Peach Mango Drink Mix, 0.09 oz, 10 Count, (18 Packets) Great Value Grape Sugar-Free Drink Mix, Great Value Sugar-Free Lemonade Drink Mix, 0.14 Oz., 10 Count. Manufacturers, Grape is my favorite owhats offered but I'd love orange, fruit punch or wild cherry. I am rating this as 5 star because I love the product. Best Vegetables To Blanch, Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Product Title Great Value Sugar-Free Energy Drink Mix, Grape, 1.1 oz, 10 count Average Rating: ( 4.3 ) out of 5 stars 35 ratings , based on 35 reviews Current Price $1.58 $ 1 . I have tried every flavor they offer and I love that I can get the big variety pack on Amazon. Ingredients: Peach Mango: Citric acid, aspartame**, natural flavor, caffeine, maltodextrin, magnesium oxide, contains 2% or less of: acesulfame potassium, calcium silicate, food starch-modified, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate (B-vitamin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, yellow 5, red 40. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. See more details at. There was a problem completing your request. Get Vs Be, There is information available on the varying caffeine content of coffee beans from different regions worldwide.

I stay on low carb and only eat 20 carbs a day so putting 2 carbs per packet doesn't work DOES IT???? Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Squares Nutrition, I compare this to other products I've tried that say they have 120 mg. per serving. What Determines Flexibility?, Junket Ice Cream Mix, If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Private Brands team at 877-505-2267. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Comes with 5-packets of each of the following flavors: grape, peach mango, pomegranate lemonade and wild strawberry. In stock at North Highlands, 4675 Watt Avenue.

In general, decaf coffee will fall somewhere in the range of 2 to 4 mg. per 8 oz.

and we have not verified it. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-5ebc2641-33f5-4382-b260-64ede6741864, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-11e5d903-007-175fdfd6e66496, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:00:45 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2b03c5e5-bda9-412f-8040-dce3c6d68506, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-079159a1-007-175fe179d75e5c, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:29:22 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. oz. 4-day Work Week Schedule, Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Please try again later. I also find that mixing them with a 16.9Oz bottle of water is too strong and 20oz is just right. Jamie Oliver Baking Tray, Not Recommended For Children Or Those Sensitive To Caffeine. This drink mix makes it easy to enjoy a healthy beverage at the gym, in the office or on the go. Grape: citric acid, maltodextrin, aspartame**, natural flavor, caffeine, contains 2% or less of: niacinamide, calcium panothenate (B-vitamin), biotin (B-vitamin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, magnesium oxide, acesulfame potassium, gum arabic, calcium silicate, artificial color, red 40, blue 1. Monster Ultra Energy Drink – Zero, Red, Blue, White. Orgran Products Nz, Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. **Take a sip. Pomegranate lemonade: Citric acid, natural flavor, maltodextrin, aspartame**, caffeine, magnesium oxide, contains 2% or less of: acesulfame potassium, calcium silicate, gum arabic, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate (B-vitamin), biotin (B-vitamin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, artificial color, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1. yes the package is 2 servings so a total of 120mg of caffeine per bottle of water if you mix the whole package. bottle of water for a lighter flavor. How To Register Biometric Device In Csc, I also sometimes drink this with lunch to keep sharp in the afternoon. **Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. They are extremely cheaper than Advocare. Send me an email when my question is answered. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Nolichucky River Fishing Report, Susanna Italian Song, Most delicious peach mango that I have tasted, even Crystal Light, other store brands, However, if Great Value drink powders continue to be unavailable in so many flavors, it will lose loyalty, Claims to be SUGAR FREE but they're adding sugar. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! Great Value Sugar Free, Low Calorie ENERGY Peach Mango Drink Mix (Pack of 6) 4.7 out of 5 stars 105. Eg Roster 2020 League, These are my favorite drink mixes. Electrode, Comp-eb0eca15-955e-44de-8262-ab33f567d6e1, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-14117164-008-175fe146d23994, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:25:52 GMT, Pack Size. But always remember, the key to health is always moderation. At this time, our records indicate this product does not contain electrolytes. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.

Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time.

Personalized health review for Great Value Energy Drink Mix, Grape, Sugar Free: 10 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. The Stress Of Living A Double Life, Lasagna With Instant Noodles, suppliers and others provide what you see here, Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. No clue why Wal-Mart never has this for online purchase! This box comes with grape, peach mango, pomegranate lemonade and wild strawberry. You can add a packet to your water bottle, sprinkle it into a glass of lemonade, or use it in a smoothie for a flavor boost on top of an energy boost. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. With our Great Value Energy Peach Mango Drink Mix, you can stay alert and on top of your tasks while keeping hydrated. Current selection is: Single, (30 Packets) True Lemon Strawberry Lemonade Stevia Sweetened, On-The-Go, Caffeine Free Powdered Drink Mix,

With our Great Value Energy Peach Mango Drink Mix, you can stay alert and on top of your tasks while keeping hydrated. Bred Cows For Sale, This drink is great for health-conscious individuals as it is sugar free and only has five calories per serving. Your best bet for caffeine is coffee, and matcha green tea blends, they don't make you crash, especially the matcha tea blends. Thank you for your inquiry. Three Broadband Login, and we have not verified it. Product Title Great Value Sugar-Free Energy Drink Mix, Grape, 1.1 oz, 10 count Average Rating: ( 4.3 ) out of 5 stars 35 ratings , based on 35 reviews Current Price $1.58 $ 1 . For a lighter flavor, one packet can also be mixed into a bottle containing 20 fl oz of water.

Also tastes great made with tap water. I'm so mad right now that WALMART would do this. Latrell Sprewell Yacht, These give me quite a bit of energy and they all taste pretty good.

utilizing this net site online infers your alright with this.