If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Private Brands team at 877-505-2267. Our steak sauce is a fine blend of choice spices and flavors that complement all types of meat. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Ingredients: TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), DISTILLED VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, SALT, RAISIN PASTE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: CRUSHED ORANGE PUREE, SPICES AND HERBS, DRIED GARLIC AND ONION, CARAMEL COLOR, POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS PRESERVATIVE), XANTHAN GUM. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. actually better because the is so much less. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Once you’ve mastered this simple salt-only steak recipe, branch out with some of our favorite seasoning ingredients. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I wanted to believe.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Kids can't tell the difference, and I love it. This is the best size to price ratio. For this reason, we put on the label that this product may contain traces of anchovies, as some customers may have a greater sensitivity to anchovies than others. Great Value Steak Sauce is only 15 calories per serving and has zero trans fats or cholesterol, so you can enjoy its delicious flavor guilt-free. One of my favorite ways to prepare steak inside is by coating it in coarsely cracked black pepper and making steak au poivre. make their product taste better by topping it with butter. Steak sauce locks in the moisture of your steak so that you can enjoy the juiciest of bites every time. It works even better if you flavor the butter first. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Great Value Steak Sauce has only 15 calories per serving and zero trans fats or cholesterol, so you can enjoy its delicious flavor guilt-free. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. % Daily Value* Total Fat 1g: 1%: Saturated Fat 0g: 0%: Cholesterol 0mg: 0%: Sodium 131mg: 6%: Total Carbohydrate 4g: 2%: Dietary Fiber 0g: 1%: Protein 0g: Calcium 11mg: 1% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. It's also great for burgers, pork chops, and chicken. At this time the product is gluten free but may contain traces of Milk, Eggs, Anchovies, Wheat (gluten source) and Soy, as it is produced in a plant that also manufactures products with those ingredients. See more details at. I did a side by side comparison, and as I sat here writing the review, I noticed something curious. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. suppliers and others provide what you see here, To formulate this recipe I just dove in head first, after carefully studying the labels of a couple of my favorite sauces, of course, and gathered up a bunch of likely ingredients… Marinating a steak overnight is a great way to infuse it with extra flavor. It has complex, almost Byzantine layers of flavor. We aim to show you accurate product information. If you just want some thick brown sugar sauce to put on your steak, this might be OK. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. There are a ton of different salts out there, and each has a specific flavor profile. Great Value Steak Sauce has been carefully crafted to mouth-watering perfection, giving this traditional sauce a smooth and zesty flavor that can enhance any savory meal. Omg we love this steak sauce. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Ingredients: TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, SALT, RAISIN PASTE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CRUSHED ORANGE PUREE, SPICE, DRIED GARLIC, CARAMEL COLOR, DRIED ONIONS, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), XANTHAN GUM. Our favorite recipe uses balsamic vinaigrette, ground mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Our steak sauce is a fine blend of choice spices and flavors that complement all types of meat. and we have not verified it. Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information. This is one of those tricks that takes minimal effort but works exceptionally well. You can add or omit indgredients to this sauce to your own taste. Steak sauce is one of the most powerfully flavored sauces you’ll ever taste. Ingredients: TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, SALT, RAISIN PASTE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CRUSHED ORANGE PUREE, SPICE, DRIED GARLIC, CARAMEL COLOR, DRIED ONIONS, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), XANTHAN GUM. With tangy crushed oranges and tomatoes, sour and acidic vinegar, aromatic garlic, and other spices, this sauce will keep you coming back for … Send me an email when my question is answered. . Manufacturers, Select Option. First time buying the great value brand of steak sauce, and I was pleasantly surprise how good it taste. Thank you for your inquiry. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, SALT, RAISIN PASTE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CRUSHED ORANGE PUREE, SPICE, DRIED GARLIC, CARAMEL COLOR, DRIED ONIONS, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), XANTHAN GUM. It’s a butter based sauce loaded with horseradish, dijon mustard, garlic, chives, shallot, fresh thyme, a pinch of cayenne, salt and pepper.