This recipe works great with chicken breast or chicken thighs depending on what you prefer. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 30 minutes or overnight. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can add other veggies if you wish, Red peppers and red onions are delicious. Since you’re using raw chicken and putting it into the marinade, you don’t want to take the chance of cross-contamination. The chicken hangs out and marinates in this semi-homemade sauce and then is grilled alongside some fresh pineapple. Add remaining barbecue sauce on top and cover with plastic wrap. Place the chicken breasts into the marinade. When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade letting excess drip off. I would recommend cooking the chicken on a skewer and the pineapple on a different skewer since they are going to cook and be done at different times. You can see that the inside is perfectly cooked, without being overcooked. You can find me at @gimmesomegrilling or just #gimmesomegrilling -if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too! You can always serve this easy recipe over white or brown rice, but here are a few of our other favorite grilled side dishes to serve with it! Learn how your comment data is processed. Squeeze out any air in bag, seal and place in refrigerator overnight. Starbucks Is Making Mini Ornaments Filled with Hot Cocoa Mix, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each). Optionally garnish the chicken with green onions and serve immediately. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Set aside and slice into very thin slices. Add pineapple to the grill … Then top your chicken breasts with the pineapple slice and serve! Yum. Or burn. This recipe works great with chicken thighs as well. I'm Julie and I'm so happy you are here! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. It tastes like a trip to Hawaii minus the airfare. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. They are much more forgiving if they are cooked a couple minutes too long. Are you sure you want to delete your comment? Everything tastes better grilled! Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread {Smoked or Baked}. Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! Congrats! I used a medium-sized fresh pineapple. When it comes to side dishes, I almost always serve this with some fresh grilled corn on the cob and a big green salad. Many times with large chicken breasts on the grill, I struggle to keep the outside from becoming overly dark before the interior is fully cooked through but with either thin-sliced or breast tenders, you don’t have to worry about that. This post may contain affiliate links. And it’s also perfect for casual summer dinners when anything more than 10 minutes sounds like too long or too much work. Place lettuce if desired on roll bottoms; top with chicken, cheese, bacon and pineapple. Grilled Pineapple Chicken is a quick and easy dinner recipe prepared on the grill! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Preheat grill to 350 degree. Grilled Chicken With Watermelon Mango Mint Salsa – The chicken is tender, juicy, and the EASY salsa made with watermelon, mango, and mint adds so much fresh FLAVOR!! Spray the grill grates with cooking spray and preheat … Remove chicken and discard marinade. I like to use boneless and skinless chicken thighs since they cook quickly and are super affordable. peanut butter comfort Drizzle with sauce and serve. Just chop up the marinated chicken and thread it into skewers with the pineapple and some fresh peppers and onions. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Serve drizzled on the chicken and pineapple. If you’re looking for a new spin on grilled chicken, this is THE recipe to try! All you need to do to store any leftovers is place the chicken in an airtight container or bag and sit it in the fridge. Grilled Pineapple Barbecue Chicken - with just a few ingredients, you can make the most amazing grilled chicken dish completed with grilled pineapples and the most delicious, slightly spicy barbecue sauce. Serve it over rice for a quick weeknight dinner! If you have additional questions please comment below and we will do our best to answer them! If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video! Quick and easy marinated chicken breasts topped with a grilled pineapple slice. Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Kabobs – Juicy chicken and crisp vegetables coated in a sweet-and-tangy sauce! 1 hr MAX in the marinade!! Although I love grilled pineapple with this recipe, you could also venture out and try some other fruit variations. The grill does amazing things to that pineapple–I think that’s what makes this recipe so special! Nutrition information isn’t always accurate and in this recipe, since you're not using all the marinade and because that's a significant source of the calories (ketchup, olive oil, sugar), I believe the stats are artificially elevated, but I am not a dietician and this is my opinion. Cook on the preheated grill until browned and no longer pink in the center, brushing with reserved marinade and flipping as needed, 10 to 15 minutes. Foil Pack Barbecue Chicken – Ready in 15 minutes and such an easy way to enjoy barbecue chicken on the grill! Put this HEALTHY chicken recipe on your summer menu when you want to kick things up a notch!! It’s naturally healthy and gluten-free (use GF soy sauce if this is important to you). thickness; brush both sides with oil. The marinade is delicious–a little tangy, salty with a hint of sweet heat. https://domesticsuperhero.com/bbq-chicken-pineapple-grilled-cheese https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-pineapple-chicken from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. If you have never combined chicken, barbecue sauce, and pineapple, you're missing out! Remove chicken breasts from marinade. While you are grilling the chicken your will also grill your pineapple rings so they have a delicious charred and caramelized taste to them. Easy chicken and pineapple recipe for the grill. Delicious. Starbucks Is Making Mini Ornaments Filled with Hot Cocoa Mix, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each), Grilled pineapple and sliced green onions, optional. I love that it’s a quick and easy grilled dinner recipe for the summer. This Grilled Pineapple Lemonade Sangria comes to mind and would be perfect with this meal! The grilled pineapple is where it’s at for me. While chicken is grilling place pineapple rings onto the grill and allow to cook until hot and the slices show grill marks then remove from grill.