I have even tried it on Safe mode but it still keeps crashing. Can someone help me out? Again, I believe the free version is 1.0.1868.4. Works great on my Oculus Rift, but I'm having trouble trying to get it running properly on my Quest. No frame rate issues, no version conflicts. Today games have officially announced they make their one of the most popular game GTA V for free. Not getting it to work. privacy statement. Link to the forum for reference: https://gtaforums.com/topic/717612-v-scriptnative-documentation-and-research/page/39/?tab=comments#comment-1071221925. : This solved the crash, but we are right back to 2 FPS, which sounds exactly like #184. @cazman321 thanks for remind me this. I also tried modding and it failed, I am now re downloading from Epic and I will wait patiently for Luke's sorcery skills for an updated mod. Do not use the FiveM "workaround" or the buggy OpenVHook with it. Trying this too. Press J to jump to the feed. :). EDIT2: I FIXED THE STUTTERIN BY ENABLING V-SYNC! Once the game was released, I downloaded it from Steam and everything, then tried to run it. Press J to jump to the feed. Connect the internet , start epic game launcher and start GTA V. ( It will first ask for login in epic game launcher and than login in Rockstar game launcher). All Rights Reserved. EDIT3: IT IS UNPLAYABLE IF SOCIAL CLUB IS OFFLINE (like it is right now) I'm apparently not the only one with stutter problems and other performance issues, Maybe try updating epic games launcher, idk. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Support our Quality Content: 100% Trusted and Promising. I own the game on Rockstar Launcher but still have to have Steam open before running FiveM, I have this version and it works well with it, Good day. Any help please? Looks like we're back to waiting for the new script hook version :(, @carlosgalveias Does it run smoothly for you? The game then always starts in VR mode as expected. Obviously GTA V is one of the most popular play came around the globe and there GTA V premium edition is been available to download for free with the help of EPIC games Store. An unbiased opinion, Deliver Quality Content and Informative. Community subreddit for GTA Online & GTA V - Published & Developed by Rockstar Games. At the moment Script Hook V (http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/) supports up to version 1.0.1868.1, while Epic's version of the game is 1.0.1868.4. Will FiveM require a steam/rockstar version, or will it accept the Epic Store version as well? So you either need to wait until the ScriptHookV folks generate a new version that will work with version 1.0.1868.4 (and hopefully also 1.0.1868.1, so those of us with the slightly older version aren't cut out), or you could try getting ahold of a version 1.0.1868.1 GTA5.exe and then use the ScriptHookV version 1.0.1868.1 as well. Than it will ask for cloud save option. Not getting it to work. I've just tried it with the Epic Games Store version and it appears to work perfectly. Published May 18, 2020, 10:36 a.m. about Grand Theft Auto 5 … I know some people do not like having files directly linked, and prefer mirrors or not sharing at all. Hope this helps. I updated the release notes and the README, so I'll be closing this issue now. You can just like use fivem without GTAV? Hello guys. Does anyone know if there is a way to play offline? After this , i got this option and able to run the game. We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. It seems legit, as only a few bytes here and there were modified in offset tables and version checks, so it should be safe. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Is there any workaround for forcing run the mod through Revive, using the Oculus API? I have a problem downloading FiveM. Does anyone have any idea for a possible fix? Note: Backup/save your files. Thank you Luke :). they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. The issue is with Microsoft's driver for WMR, which does not allow for two independent eye poses. thanks man, literally the only fix that worked... Im trying to go to online straight from singleplayer but it seems the servers are just down, i did this and it did not work the first time but the second did, im sure i did something different the second time i dont know what, but it worked, thanks man :], New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I can hear the game, and see the HUD in the headset, but the game only shows on the PC monitor, as was the issue with an earlier scripthookv on rift. I tried removing the dotnet script files but that doesnt work .. Please reboot and restart the game ” when they try to launch GTA 5 on their computers. Thanks, perfectly understood. Here's my 1.0.1868.1 version of the GTA5.exe (zipped up): Epic games launcher is installed and running. Question: When trying to run GTAV on PC, I am getting one of the following errors:"Social Club failed to initialize. I made a Social Club account and linked the two together. The official Script Hook V has been updated: http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/. to your account. I have the same problem. /r/GrandTheftAutoV - the subreddit for all GTA V related news, content, and discussions revolving around Rockstar's critically acclaimed single player release and the ongoing multiplayer expansion of Grand Theft Auto Online. You can try bypassing the timed out authenticating with Epic online services error by restarting the Epic Games and Rockstar Launchers, but this is a slim fix at best for GTA 5. The current version of ScriptHookV (ScriptHookV_1.0.1868.1) is looking for that same version of the GTA5.exe so it won't work if someone has the free EPIC version of the game, which I believe is 1.0.1868.4. The 404 page for dev-c.com has been updated, they are moving to a new server. I'm just trying to play the story. Hey @LukeRoss00 Can you help me? Thanks Luke, I'm new to the VR mod and thought I had done something wrong! These two are functioning perfectly fine on my machine. Yeah, sorry guys. Please consider us by Whitelisting. I was getting this for about 35-55 minutes with no fix, I logged out of both services and re-ran them and it seems to have solved this issue. Roar to Satisfied your the Hunger of Technology.