For this post, I am going to use some Oven Ready Little Potatoes (Onion Medley flavor). Using the back of a spatula, press down on the hash mixture. Let it cook for a couple of minutes. This will help decrease the amount of oil the potatoes absorb and produce nicely browned sides! An Easy Hamburger Soup is the perfect way to warm up after cool days spent outside. Good idea Melanie I love kielbasa I love little potatoes I’ve been eating them potatoes for about 3 or 4 years now. Since the meat is cooked, it just needs to be warmed through. The rice brings a different texture but is just as delicious and filling as the original. It turns out that the difference in reflectivity is negligible. square baking dish. READ MORE, Privacy Policy ~ Cookie Policy ~Disclaimers ~ Contact ~ Advertise ~ Accessibility Statement Then sprinkle seasoning onto the potatoes and give it a little stir. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Add the butter. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve. It’s really a matter of seasoning and tasting. Stir the soup, water, ketchup and Worcestershire in the skillet and heat to a boil. Hamburger Hash brings together chopped potatoes, veggies, and ground beef in a one skillet wonder that your family will love. style is a great fix it and forget it meal, and, recipe fries up in a snap on the stove and has the added convenience of using frozen hash browns! (Just look at those golden cubes!). You’ve got a couple of options. Made too much but that’s just fine. HAMBURGER SKILLET MEAL. Will be back for more recipes very soon. WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES! They come in an aluminum baking tray and the seasonings are already provided. It’s also an excellent way to use leftovers! Add some veggies like cabbage, green pepper, or corn, and just like that, you’ve created, calls for chopped potatoes, but rice can be substituted for the potatoes to make. cooked and diced (or leftover cooked potatoes). Super flexible recipe that you can’t mess up, Step By Step Overview: How To Prepare the Potatoes. The opinions and text are all mine. Brown beef and onion in a large saucepan until meat is no longer pink. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here onThe Country Cook are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. I was craving protein and needed a dish for lunch the next day. Set aside. Cover then stir until golden brown. I don’t think you can ever go wrong with cheese! What is the green leafy stuff you’re putting in the hash in all the pictures it is not listed on any of the lrecipes? Aluminum foil: If you are like me, you were taught growing up that there is a crucial difference between the shiny and dull sides of foil. I hope you’ll find lots of recipes here that you’ll love and hopefully will become family favorites. Front Porch Life Magazine -Premium Content. You’ll be able to whip this up in no time! Hamburger Hash Slow Cooker style is a great fix it and forget it meal, and Hamburger Hash Brown Skillet recipe fries up in a snap on the stove and has the added convenience of using frozen hash browns! I’m assuming it’s cilantro. Pat dry. I make this in my 10 inch iron skillet but any large skillet will do. Bring all ingredients to a boil, turn to simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Hamburger Hash is a pretty complete meal all on its own, but a nice green vegetable as a side compliments it well! I eat with a little yellow or Gulden’s mustard. Total Carbohydrate You could thicken with a little cornstarch if you want but I never do this. salt and pepper, to taste. Place it in a bowl of cold water. After beef is browned, drain (if needed) and sprinkle with beef bouillon. Place the hamburger, onion, potatoes and green pepper in skillet and brown long enough for hamburger to no longer be pink. It would be very nice to know thank you I love this recipe it’s a go to on a busy night for us. Broccoli, green beans, or a simple salad are all good options. Your email address will not be published. These Oven Ready/Grill Ready Little Potatoes couldn't be easier. 4. Add beef, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Again, it’s hard to do hash wrong! Cook until hash browns are crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Bake covered with foil until heated through. 2. Add cabbage to skillet. Pinning to save. 4. Hamburger Hash brings together chopped potatoes, veggies, and ground beef in a one skillet wonder that your family will love. 1 large onion, chopped. Add a bit of chili pepper and cheese as finishing touches, and you’ve got all the fixings for Hamburger Hash. It’s a great camping dish. Our hamburger hash skillet is as good reheated if not better. DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? We don’t think you can beat hamburger, potatoes and cabbage in a recipe! You could of course use the frozen or hamburger helper makes a great cheesy hash brown you could just add meat and eggs. Drain 90% of the fat. Pour off any fat. 491 calories; protein 33g 66% DV; carbohydrates 45.1g 15% DV; fat 32.2g 50% DV; cholesterol 76.7mg 26% DV; sodium 377.7mg 15% DV. It is very versatile and can be made to fit your family's taste. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Add the potatoes and cook, stirring as … We end up making too many roasted potatoes and we don’t want to throw perfectly good roasted potatoes away, right?