If you wish to edit the products manually - you can do so only with our paid plan. The default page that pops up is ‘Members’. An easy way to navigate this problem is to curate content, not just create it. This is how you find it: 3. The great thing about all social media, especially Facebook, is the ability to have meaningful conversations with your customers.When thinking of content ideas, consider topics that will help you connect with your followers. By creating a Facebook business page, you gain access to Insights, Facebook’s analytics tools. You can generate marketing plans, share posters, share reviews, create coupon codes, make daily deals and much more.

When you update your shop with new listings do you have to redo the download data part? Etsy Items - Store app for Pages. The data feed will then be used to create your catalog and ultimately display your products on your Facebook and Instagram shops. Click [Go to App] to start now Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Amazing Facebook marketing tools with Proven success records. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). In addition to linking to your Facebook page from your shop, consider drawing attention to it in an email to buyers after they make a purchase or on your business cards and other branded materials. If your audience finds your content engaging enough, they will look out for you. If using Google Sheets, Facebook will automatically update your products based on what is in the Google Sheet every hour, every day, or every week—whatever you set it to. Some of my Etsy products have more than one item in stock ... for example I have the same product 16 times available. 6.7K likes. When your Instagram profile gets approved for shopping on Instagram, you'll get a Instagram notification telling you so. Thanks for reaching out.Please send us an email to: Support@storeya.com and state the email address/FB profile you used to create a StoreYa account. Continue reading in Branding and marketing. Your Etsy shop will always be up to date with your web store. We want you to see for yourself how easy it is and how much more you can sell on Facebook. Choose ‘Facebook’ under ‘Link types’ and put in the URL of your Facebook business page. While it is important to push out your products to your potential customers, too much of promotional content can backfire. I was going to just post my Etsy items on Facebook and Instagram as and when I upload new ones, so is your way more automated? A pop up box will appear asking you to put in the link you would like to send people to. Before you can start listing items, you must register as a seller.Review our Seller Policy to make sure your items fit into Etsy’s handmade, vintage, or craft supply categories.. No problem! Once you click on it, a number of options will appear. As I understand it, if I go for the free option, this does not update products from my etsy store once the facebook store is set up. To get around this, copy/paste your listing link, then add your subdomain prefix before "etsy.com" (for example, http://www.shopname.etsy.com/listing/listingnumber) and take out any other unnecessary characters at the end of the URL string.
"I have doubled my monthly jewelry sales importing my Etsy items to Facebook!" do THEY try and make it as hard as possible to set up a page?

Copy row 1 of the sample sheet and place it as row 1 of your data feed sheet. 1. To make sure you are making the most out of your business page, post regularly. Etsy listings default to display as http://www.etsy.com/listing/listingnumber, which will create errors when you go to set up your Instagram shop since the domain is etsy.com, not shopname.etsy.com. This is great!

When I try syncing my Facebook and Etsy stores through StoreYa, the product descriptions are imported without any line or paragraph breaks.It looks like a large chunk of copy. Be sure to keep the wording of the column titles exactly as they are in the sample sheet, otherwise your upload may have errors. You must verify your domain to be eligible to sell on Facebook or Instagram. We'll be happy to further assist. Simply click on the “Get started now” button and type your Etsy store name (if you don’t know it we will guide you to finding it). Read our Cookie Policy. Your products should start uploading to the catalog and if you filled out the spreadsheet correctly, your upload should be successful. Visitors to your shop can easily and quickly become Facebook fans. Is there any way that I can enter multiples of the same item in StoreYa? For this, it’s also essential to link your Facebook and other social media accounts to your Etsy shop. Is there any way to fix that? Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Next, set up your products in Google Sheets. Step 1: Add photos and video. Import your entire store to Facebook.Customize your store and keep it synced.Get promotional & statistics tools.

I would recommend using Google Sheets, as opposed to Excel or manually adding items to your catalog. When posting on any social channel, ensure that what you share makes sense in the context of your overall brand. Make sure the title of the column matches what the column is and adjust as needed. All this can be done within seconds. Facebook business pages have really made it easier to get sales. And voila, your shop is ready! Am not sure about the two collections - I only have one and it works! AN IMPORTANT NOTE/CAVEAT: All of your listing data will need to be uploaded to Facebook and maintained manually by you. There are some additional notes about each column on the sample sheet I would advise reading. 2.

Do this by going to your Facebook page > Settings > Instagram > Disconnect. Our AI will set up and optimize your ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram. First, disconnect your Instagram profile from your Facebook page. Press J to jump to the feed. The review process on your collections can take up to 24 hours, so this is a good time to take a break and come back later with a fresh brain.

Be sure to include strong calls to action in your posts such as “visit my shop to see more” or “click to purchase” this gives those viewing your content strong action items and can increase click through. I did it all over again and now I've been waiting almost a week for them to approve my Commerce Account.

Start With an Original Product Line for Your Etsy Shop Since you’re considering starting an Etsy store, you probably already know what you want to sell on the ecommerce platform. Go to your shop manager from your Etsy shop page, then go to settings then at the bottom you’ll see Facebook shops. Facebook won't validate my etsy shop URL. Although posting multiple times a day is ideal, it’s better to post just once or twice every week than to post several days in a row and then stop. ‘About’ sections are hard to write.
However, finding engaging content for your audience on a daily basis is not a simple task. Go to StoreYa.com and click on the "Get started now - Connect with Facebook" button. your etsy shop address).