They complained when leaving, yet the FM only argued with her, no “I’m sorry,” no nothing – RUDE. It is big enough for 2 people to share.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They have gone through changes to mediocrity after turnover of chefs.

Make sure your information is up to date. Pittsburgh isn’t known for great ethnic foods, but this place is a welcome little hole in the wall for those who are used to great authentic asian food in larger cities like LA, NY, Bay Area… They are now undergoing a major renovation , Hope they make a come backMore, My brother-in-law used to live nearby and at that time, most of the establishments were Jewish. ", "Anything here is good. 5) When we left, I also complained that the place was not managed well and said that we would NOT be back again. The dish comes in a delicious sauce with the perfect mix of cooked vegetables. We shared several plates between our group of four. I ordered the beef stew on rice bowl, and others in my group ordered seafood chow fun. By this time we’re ready to head out of the Rose Tea Cafe after the ridiculous service we had been receiving but before we can go the older waitress once again visits us at our table and starts to explain to us as though we had never been to a restaurant before that this is a “service” restaurant and so we should leave a tip. Decent food, simple clean premises, reasonable prices, but an agro boss who's throwing ur utensils at you at times; the older lady server seems nice, but at times too eager to collect payment before we can even finish our food. The Rose Tea Cafe was a wonderful respite midway on a walk around Shadyside, through Frick Park and Squirrel Hill. The entire time we were treated with disrespect and hostility. Yes, it happened and I was not the only one who had this experience. Go for the drinks, not so much for the...food.More, We ate ther almost every Saturday, really good service and the foods always great.. Asian, Chinese, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Taiwanese, Shredded Pork with Pickled Cabbage Soup for 2, Shredded Pork with Pickle Cabbage Noodle Soup, Chicken w. Broccoli in Black Pepper Sauce, Chicken with Chinese Watercress in Sa-Cha Sauce, Chicken with Chinese Watercress in Black Pepper Sauce, Pan Fried Egg w. Ground Pork in Garlic Sauce, Stir Fried Pork Intestine w. Sour Cabbage, Beef w. Chinese Watercress in Black Pepper Sauce, Beef w. Chinese Watercress in Sa-Cha Sauce, Stir Fried Baby Shrimp w. Pork and Bamboo Shoots, Stir Fried Baby Shrimp and Pork with Bamboo Shoots, Filet Fish with Cellophane Noodles in Hot Pot, Shredded Pork w. Baby Bamboo Shoots Lunch, Shredded Beef w. Chinese Hot Pepper Lunch, Filet Fish with Black Bean Sauce with Minced Pork Lunch Special.

My wife and I were shouting to be able to talk. Everyday Noodles but they were closed for the afternoon. Hours: Visited a few times. 7 reviews of Rose Tea Cafe, first by Order Online Is … InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Pittsburgh, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Pittsburgh, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Pittsburgh, Hotels near Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium, Hotels near Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Senator John Heinz History Center, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, Hotels near (LBE) Westmoreland County Airport, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Pittsburgh, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Pittsburgh, South American Restaurants for Families in Pittsburgh, Restaurants for Group Dining in Pittsburgh, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Pittsburgh, Steakhouses with Private Dining in Downtown. Hot and spicy.

Squirrel Hill > Squirrel Hill Pictures > Stores, Retailers, Shops > Rose Tea Cafe We usually just take our food and.../ or boba to go.More. Order online and read reviews from Rose Tea Cafe at 5874 Forbes Ave in Squirrel Hill South Pittsburgh 15217-1602 from trusted Pittsburgh restaurant reviewers. Seafood chow fun consists of mostly fish now and one squid vs a medley of seafood (which was the staple of this dish for years). All powdered, not much tea, and not much authenticity. It is big enough for 2 people to share.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please Choose ONE. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Do you own Rose Tea Cafe? They have a large selection of drinks and the boba is perfect. Parking is street parking or there is a lot behind the library or Dunkin Donuts.

Really good, small place in a great area in a college town. The food is delicious, the prices are reasonable, but the tables are small and service isn’t great. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 5874 1/2 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217-1602. Served with pork, pork intestine and stinky tofu.

I've never had to wait for a table here! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Tapioca is the best in Pittsburgh. Although an unassuming exterior, it is a popular venue for locals.

The only available seats were near the front door. Rose Tea Cafe isn’t just some tea house, it’s a full-on restaurant with almost too many options to choose. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It's a great deal! Comfort food, home style cooking, reminiscent of my childhood. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. We know why this place bis so crowded and why they are expanding.More, Usually I have just stopped here for some delicious Boba / bubble tea. The FM also agued with me too, merely saying, “Friday night is always busy, that is how it is… blah blah blah” I've never had to wait for a table here! Grass jelly was stale. Squirrel Hill is one of Pittsburgh's most popular neighborhoods. Have enjoyed many different flavors, and it seems to be pretty quality. We always end up getting the same thing even though we always promise to try something new. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Rose Tea Cafe located at 5874 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15217-1602, offering Taiwanese, Dinner, Chinese, Asian and Lunch Specials. These dishes from the Rose Tea Cafe menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. All were excellent and the portions were hearty.. We then had bubble teas for dessert. So, I finally got around to going back to the Rose Tea Cafe and had a great experience this time around.

In case you were wondering, we always get the taro boba and the house...special crispy fried noodles. Their menu for food and drinks is enormous. The best Boba tea. In case you were wondering, we always get the taro boba and the house...special crispy fried noodles. 5874 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh Their food is decent, but some of the employees can be less than pleasant.

Quality of food seems to be declining over the years. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?

Needless to say, none of us will ever be visiting that restaurant again and I would suggest that anyone who reads this doesn’t go either. My wife and I ate there on a Friday evening, just after 6pm. The owner asked why does that boy look like he’s dying? I had never gotten lunch here before. Order food online at Rose Tea Cafe, Pittsburgh with Tripadvisor: See 65 unbiased reviews of Rose Tea Cafe, ranked #399 on Tripadvisor among 2,083 restaurants in Pittsburgh. The dishes not...as good and place almost empty all the time. I've never had to wait for a table here! Fast service! They stare us down us as we leave a one dollar tip. Fast service!More, We make sure to come here every time we visit.

SInce my friends are not always white. I'm familiar with the Rose Tea Cafe in Squirrel Hill, but ready to explore this much smaller version in Oakland. Fast service! as good and place almost empty all the time. Black Milk Tea $3.50+ Served with tapioca. I recommend that you do the same. And didn’t apologize for that? Chicken and tofu has been very dry compared to previous years. For under $6, you get a huge portion! Suggest an Edit Update menu. have some self control and not eat it all in one sitting! This has been by far the worst experience at a restaurant I have ever had. For under $6, you get a huge portion! Now, I'm not sure if I'll ever go back. I ordered the beef stew on rice bowl, and others in my group ordered seafood chow fun. But I don’t think I will recommend my friend. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! We’re in complete shock that after being harassed about our order and our method of payment we’re now being asked to leave a tip, which we weren’t planning on doing at all. Rose Tea Cafe is a Asian, Taiwanese, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.