Set the flat grate in place on the grill. No matter the cooking method you choose to prepare your ribs, they will never let you down. With all the prior arrangements and taking the precautions at hand, you might still encounter some uncertainties. The fact that grilled ribs cook slowly gives it a perfect and unique taste that is compared to none. You could get more on, but for your first batch, I recommend doing no more than 6. If you've been dreaming of owning a BBQ42 Chicken Cooker, but haven't been able to justify the cost, you may not realize all the things you can cook with it: Below are the frequently asked questions and the simplest answers to them all. There is therefore all the reasons why you should make this an important must have in your kitchen. Now the grill is ready to close and stabilize at 275 degrees. Rub the spice rub on both sides and pat to ensure it sticks on the meat. To tug it off, you’ll need a paper towel wrapped around your hand to get a good grip. Getting grilled beef ribs or grilled pork ribs from a gas grill is not very easy. Also Read.. How To Clean A Flat Top Grill​. Also Read..  How To Grill A Porterhouse Steak. grills should be used in open space due to the release of carbon monoxide, which is very dangerous to both you and your family. Therefore, it is advisable always to have a spray bottle of water close by in case a minor flare-up occurs. Every cooking method has its beauty. Place the wrapped ribs in a 400-degree-Fahrenheit oven, or on a gas or charcoal grill heated to 400 with the lid closed. Dust the entire surface of the ribs with Meadow Creek Black Pepper Brisket Rub or your favorite rib rub. I found that some of the ribs got very dark on the bottom side, but the meat remained tender and delicious. Everything has its safety precautions, and so does grilling as a cooking method. Always remember these tips and you will never go wrong in preparing your delicious grilled ribs. They should take a total of 2 to 2-1/2 hours to cook. If you use a charcoal grill put the ribs over indirect heat so they will not get burned. Wrap the meat tightly with the foil and place them back to the grill for another one hour at the same temperature. Grilling the ribs. Turn the ribs to ensure they are coated on both sides then put in the refrigerator overnight. At the same time, you’ll avoid using a fork as it will make some flavor escape. Cover your meat and grill it covered on each side for 30 minutes each. Put the ribs on the grill meat side up. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Handbook for Choosing Your Meadow Creek Smoker or Grill, Cook for Crowds Without the Stress of Running Out of Meat Using The Catering Formula for Beginners, How the David Family Raised $3,535 in One Day With a Chicken Barbecue, In this story, I'll show you how you can use our best-selling, Copyright 2020 Meadow Creek Welding, LLC. Mound the charcoal in the center and light half of the coals with a propane torch. Both sides will be seasoned with salt and pepper. Close the grill top and baste the meat after 5 minutes. Many chefs chose to grill pork ribs but baby back ribs works better. A sharp chef’s knife is the best for dividing your grilled baby back ribs. These smaller pork ribs cook more quickly and are more tender and juicy … Apple cider vinegar also gives the ribs a sweet flavor and infuses your barbecue sauce. These safety precautions are; a) Your grill should be kept not less than 10 feet away from the house. Letting the ribs cool down allows you to enjoy the meat more without fear of getting burnt.