. I endeavour to make original, high quality pieces that are both a joy to give and receive. We'll keep you posted! It was first described by Carl Linnaeus in his 1758 10th edition of Systema Naturae. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). All Clothing & Shoes. I will do my best to make your orders before this time frame but in busy times this seems more realistic. Dec 20, 2018 - Unusual handmade silver, semi precious, pearl and brass jewellery with simple style by designer-maker Rachel Lucie, Hebden Bridge. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. On Etsy since 2015. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Nicole :), * Covid and Christmas update * Free Returns High Quality Printing Fast Shipping Brand New. Explore. Up to 40% off Pajamas and Blankets | Price as marked | See Details | See All Deals. The eggs take about 8 days in hatching. Shop Moth Jewelry from CafePress. All orders are also sent in beautiful packaging made with plastic-free and recycled materials. There are 55 hummingbird hawkmoth for sale on Etsy, and they cost £34.40 on average. https://www.facebook.com/hummingbirdhawkmoth/ This then creates totally unique and one of a kind pieces that are both beautiful and zero waste! | Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. These reforms come in to practice on 25th May 2018. Discount does not apply to Bulk Orders, fulfillment products, or products that begin with 030. Shop Hummingbird Moth Jewellery from CafePress. Or follow me on Instagram I am also very lucky to live in Brighton, on the south coast, and am inspired by my surroundings both down by the sea and up on the Downs. The most popular colour? Gorgeous bangle, unfortunately it was too big but Nicole was amazing and sorted it for me! Women's Men's Kids' & Baby ... Hummingbird Hawk Moth framed art print | Moth Print | Pen and Ink Drawing | Art Print | Moth Drawing | Unique Gift | Wall Art | Home Decor BeeandBadgerDesigns. Hummingbird Hawkmoth is an eco-conscious jewellery line created by Brighton jewellery maker, Nicole. Contact them for details. Up to 40% Off PJs, Blankets, and More. ... Death'S Head Hawk moth Moth brooches for women Moth Gothic Pegan jewelry Brooch. Beautifully packaged too. All Rights Reserved. The eggs of this moth are shiny in appearances that look like a flower bud. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about hummingbird hawkmoth? And I will come back!, Geometric hexagon bangle in recycled sterling silver. Lovely little earrings, delicate and well made, I love them! Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery. The number of days a buyer has to ship an item back must be greater than the number of days a buyer has to contact you. You're set for email updates from CafePress. As soon as I received it I bought the earrings to match. EU law allows EU residents to return an item by contacting the seller within 14 days. Thank you ☺️. Contact them for details. All Content Copyright © 2019-2020 CafePress Inc. 04-19-09-PtLoma-hummingbirdmoth-2 Dog Tags, Friends are Flowers that Never Fade Dog Tags, Hummingbird Clearwing Silver Square Charm, Password must be less than 128 characters, This password is not valid for this email. Login or create an account to easily access your purchases, custom products, recently viewed items, and more! This promotion cannot be applied to past orders. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. I do not accept returns, I accept exchanges You guessed it: silver. Hummingbird Hawkmoth is run by myself, Nicole, and I absolutely cherish working with silver and creating in general. With this in mind I’ve extended my processing times to 1-2 weeks. beautiful bird art! 3. Thanks so much, No code required. @hummingbirdhawkmoth We recommend accepting returns. Hummingbird Hawkmoth is run by myself, Nicole, and I absolutely cherish working with silver and creating in general. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Find beautiful designs on a great selection of charms, necklaces, cufflinks and watches. @ HHawkmoth Specimen will not be identical to this photo as no two are ever alike but will be extremely similar.