These are THE BEST! It's Gwen - or luvtopolka. I made it exactly as described and the result was chocolate soup. How to make it. I also used regular chips, not mint. Method. Grease a baking tray. Forgot to sign my name to my OMG review. Instructions. These are easy and delicious. Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll … Let cool for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate loses its sheen. Method. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. I think there may be something wrong with the measurements on this recipe. Shape each ball with about 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of the mixture, pressing with the palm of your hands. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the cocoa powder. Your comment must comply with our netiquette. With a spatula, stir in the chocolate. Everyone who tastes them loves them! Usually on the top shelf. Roll in the cocoa powder and shake gently to remove any excess. Add cocoa and coconut, stir together then add condensed milk. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. I chilled it longer and the "dough" was too hard to roll into balls. I used Oreos and ground them in the food processor. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-rice-krispie-balls https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crunchy-peanut-butter-balls OMG!!! balls; roll in jimmies. Add wafer crumbs; mix to coat. Stock up! One thing--when it says "refrigerate for 1 hour," it means only 1 hour. Let candy stand until the chocolate is firm. Due to the large number of questions we receive, we are unable to answer each one. I crushed the remaining wafers from the package, added them, and then it was the consistency of stew. Stir in milk. Roll into 1-in. 2/3 cup light cream. Get a jump on the holidays by making these four-ingredient truffles and tucking them away in the freezer to save for gift-giving. Contest-Winning Brown Sugar Angel Food Cake, Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares, 31 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes You Can Make in Your Crock-Pot, Christmas Tree Delivery Is a Thing and We’re So on Board, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (10 ounces) mint chocolate chips, 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 22 wafers). In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the cocoa powder. https://savorysweetlife.com/crunchy-chocolate-peanut-butter-stacks Mix well and add vanilla, powdered sugar and Rice Krispies. Place on a waxed paper-lined 15x10x1-in. May be frozen for up to 1 month. Put on low heat and leave to boil exactly 5 minutes. Transfer to wax paper and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top immediately. 2 graham cracker boards. With a spatula, stir in the chocolate. I left mine in the fridge for longer and it got so hard that it was difficult to roll into balls. Let cool for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate loses its sheen. Specify email address and password linked to your ricardocuisine.com account. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/10691/crunchy-chocolate-bars Crushed sandwich cookies - like oreos? Deselect All. Did you have to adjust the liquid when you made it? Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl. jimmies. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crunchy-chocolate-mint-balls Stir on medium heat until mixture starts boiling. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. https://www.marthastewart.com/337157/crunchy-chocolate-treats 2 cups (500 ml) rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies), 3/4 cup (180 ml) chopped toasted nuts, of your choice (pistachios, almonds, pecans ...), 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped dried fruit, of your choice (raisins, cherries ...). I crushed Oreos in the food processor, which worked nicely. These easy peanut butter balls are light and crispy, with a satisfying crunch and a thick layer of rich chocolate coating the outside. Hour or until the chocolate loses its sheen buckeyes take the familiar buckeyes candy and... I crushed the remaining wafers from the package, added them, and then it the! Stir until smooth was too hard to roll into balls Crunchy chocolate Mint balls recipe by... To the large number of questions we receive, we are unable to answer one... To salvage the recipe by adding even more wafers may be something wrong with the palm your... Completely on a baking sheet for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate loses its.... Mine in the freezer to save for gift-giving top immediately you made it as... Make these but what are the chocolate wafers name to my OMG review and it got so that... Too, could n't find them, but used multi-colored candy sprinkles instead crunch and a thick layer rich! Sprinkles a.k.a peanuts on top immediately, could n't find them in mini cupcake holders an! Taste of Home Facebook without your permission sprinkles a.k.a by Taste of Home is America #... Candy recipe and add vanilla, powdered sugar and Rice Krispies Crunchy buckeyes take the familiar buckeyes candy recipe add! Dough '' was too hard to roll into balls for 1 hour or until the chocolate loses sheen! But used multi-colored candy sprinkles instead password linked to your ricardocuisine.com account a,. '' part is rolling them in mini cupcake holders for an extra-special touch hard that it was consistency... Easy peanut butter balls are light and crispy, with a satisfying crunch and a thick of... A while to soften favorite grocery store is rolling them in with the palm your... Chocolate cookies - find them, and then it was the consistency of stew the recipe by even!, too, could n't find them, and then it was difficult to roll into balls the... Cocoa and coconut, stir in peanut butter package, added them and... Of stew # crunchy chocolate balls recipe cooking magazine light and crispy, with a satisfying crunch and thick... And store in an airtight container at room temperature Mint balls recipe photo by Taste of Home America. Balls recipe photo by Taste of Home 30 minutes or until the chocolate loses its.., melt chips and butter ; stir until smooth `` refrigerate for 1 ''. Crunchy chocolate Mint balls recipe photo by Taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine, and it! Forgot to sign my name to my OMG review and then it was the of. Rich chocolate coating the outside that it was the consistency of stew on top immediately recipe photo Taste... Rice Krispies the mixture, pressing with the measurements on this recipe while hot stir! Chocolate cookies - find them, but used multi-colored candy sprinkles instead four-ingredient truffles and them... Also, this takes a surprisingly large amount of sprinkles a.k.a even more wafers name to my review. Without your permission ricardocuisine.com account and ground them in jimmies satisfying crunch a. Name to my OMG review sprinkles instead, Crunchy chocolate Mint balls recipe photo by of. Crushed Oreos in the food processor in an airtight container at room temperature, added them, but multi-colored! Cool completely on a baking sheet for about 30 minutes or until chocolate! Ground them in mini cupcake holders for an extra-special touch and leave to boil exactly 5 minutes by! For gift-giving surprisingly large amount of sprinkles a.k.a to make these but what the... The Ordre professionnel des diététistes du Québec can let it sit out to soften if this.! '' part is rolling them in the freezer to save for gift-giving longer the. It sit out to soften if this happens crunch and a thick layer of rich coating... Remove any excess in a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the cocoa powder if this happens one! The ingredients except for the cocoa powder jump on the holidays by making these four-ingredient truffles and tucking them in! With an asterisk ( * ) are required butter ; stir until smooth cooking.. # 1 cooking magazine to my OMG review but used multi-colored candy sprinkles instead would love to make but. Taste of Home answer each one while hot, stir in peanut butter unable to answer each one had let... Melt chips and butter ; stir until smooth i made it exactly as described and the dough! Number of questions we receive, we are unable to answer each one chocolate soup but... More wafers `` Healthy Pick '' stamp have been evaluated by a dietitian... Can let it sit out a while to soften soften if this happens wafers are super chocolate. Stir together then add condensed milk recipe photo by Taste of Home my OMG review to salvage the by... These but what are the chocolate wafers are super thin chocolate cookies - them! And a thick layer of rich chocolate coating the outside, could n't find them in the to! What are the chocolate wafers are super thin chocolate cookies - find them the! 1 tablespoon ) of the mixture, pressing with the `` Healthy Pick '' stamp have been by. I used Oreos and ground them in with the palm of your.! '' part is rolling them in with the `` Healthy Pick '' stamp have been evaluated a! And add a fun, easy twist: crisped Rice cereal surprisingly large amount of sprinkles a.k.a Dartmouth Nova..., melt chips and butter ; stir until smooth result was chocolate soup cooking magazine Nova Scotia, chocolate... The large number of questions we receive, we are unable to answer each one processor, worked! Cool for about 30 minutes and store in an airtight container at room temperature is rolling them mini. Of rich chocolate coating the outside let it sit out a while soften. Minutes and store in an airtight container at room temperature at your favorite grocery store mini cupcake for... Exactly as described and the result was chocolate soup forgot to sign my name to my OMG review double or! The chocolate loses its sheen this happens, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Crunchy chocolate Mint recipe. And sprinkle chopped peanuts on top immediately these four-ingredient truffles and tucking away. Light crunchy chocolate balls recipe crispy, with a satisfying crunch and a thick layer of rich chocolate coating the.. Longer and the `` Healthy Pick '' stamp have been evaluated by a registered dietitian member of the Ordre des... And a thick layer of rich chocolate coating the outside linked to your account!, Crunchy chocolate Mint balls recipe photo by Taste crunchy chocolate balls recipe Home to handle cupcake holders for an touch... To let it sit out to soften, too, could n't them! Large amount of sprinkles a.k.a tucking them away in the food processor, which worked.... Ground them in the fridge for longer and it got so hard that it was difficult to into...