Line the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan with parchment paper. When it comes to fast and easy recipes, this peanut butter cheesecake should be at the top of your list. Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe, keto peanut butter cheesecake, low carb peanut butter cheesecake, peanut butter cup cheesecake. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Join 120,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes! (Learn about net carbs here.) My low carb keto blog contains EASY, natural, keto & low Chocolate & peanut butter are one of my favorite combinations and one of my family’s favorites!! Start by preparing your crust and set aside. Please let us know if you decide to try it. Required fields are marked *. Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one. If you’re extra concerned about it, see my tip above on baking it in a water bath. When imagining this dessert, think about peanut butter cups, chocolate ganache, Oreo crust, and a mixture of creams such as heavy cream, sour cream, and cream cheese. Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. Rude or inappropriate comments will not be published. The peanut butter cream cheese mixture is a little too fragile. Set aside. (This is optional and FREE. 2. ), Get ChocZero Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups Here. It’s got that sweet and salty bite that just can’t be beat! Wholesome Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. It’s hard to pinpoint what you’ll love most about this recipe. By using this website, you agree to the Terms & Disclosures and Privacy Policy. Your email address will not be published. While this is more than a typical keto dessert, it’s a big win compared to the 45 grams of carbs in the average slice of regular peanut butter cheesecake. It’s safe to eat beyond that, but the texture can change. Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla, and process again until uniform, scraping the sides as needed. Each  serving has 9 grams of net carbs. Home » Desserts » No Bake Desserts » No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Optional step to prevent cracking: If you are concerned about your cheesecake cracking, wrap the bottom of the pan with foil and place inside a rimmed baking dish with warm water poured into the outer pan, halfway up the sides. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly and edges are starting to brown. You can use your favorite 8-inch or 9-inch pie crust for the base. Yes, this is actually an ideal dessert to make ahead because it needs to chill in the refrigerator overnight. Wow! Clearly, I love cheesecake! Don’t settle for a bland dessert menu, kick things up a notch with this sweet little dessert! Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake FAQs Is peanut butter cheesecake keto? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe. Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! Each serving has only 3.2g net carbs! (Keep the mixer at medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don't want.). Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs are incredibly filling and satisfy your craving for chocolate. This cheesecake may look fancy, but I promise you it is so simple to put together. Add your vanilla extract and peanut butter, and beat into the mixture. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.). I’m sharing my other favorite keto cheesecake recipes below, I’ve got plenty of twists on everyone’s favorite dessert and even a cheesecake fat bomb option. Here you’ll find delicious HEALTHY recipes, inspirational travel, and lifestyle, all served with a side of cheeky banter. Use a springform pan if you can- This makes the removal of the cheesecake so easy! Creamy Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the Ultimate Keto Low Carb Sugar-Free Dessert! But it is! It’s one of those desserts that is really hard to believe is low carb and keto. Prick gently with a fork all over. Yes, you can freeze cheesecake for 1 month (ideally) or up to 3 months (max). Boil the water and gelatin and continue to simmer and stir until it’s completely dissolved. Pour your chocolate coconut cream ganache over the top of the peanut butter cheesecake and refrigerate for an hour, for the chocolate to firm. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Posted November 8, 2020 in categories: Keto Low Carb Almond Flour Recipes Keto Low Carb Chocolate Desserts Keto Low Carb Desserts Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Recipes, Your email address will not be published. While I do love a crustless pie, this isn’t the kind of cheesecake you want to enjoy without a crust. Let me show you how to make it. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Peanut butter cheesecake HAS to be one of the most decadent desserts ever created. Type your question or comment below, and click "Post Comment". Optional step: If you’re super concerned about cracks, wrap the bottom of the pan with foil and place inside a rimmed baking dish, with warm water poured into the outer pan, halfway up the sides of the inner pan. Slowly add your heavy cream and beat until fully incorporated and smooth. This cheesecake looks amazing! Once warm, add your chocolate chips and let sit for 1-2 minutes, before whisking together until combined. If you want a plain peanut butter cheesecake, you can omit the chocolate ganache on top. This no bake peanut butter cheesecake is a delicious keto and low carb dessert that takes no time to make! Where does nutrition info come from? The recipe card is below! Desserts. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, stirring until well-mixed and very smooth. No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars- 4 Ingredients! Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chopped ChocZero Peanut Butter Cups. (You can also try greasing well.). YES, also email me a printable keto food list (over 230 foods)! This adds up to 12 slices. These easy and quick Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are the perfect low carb dessert! Thank you so much! Just pulse the pork rinds, flaked coconut, Swerve, cocoa powder, and cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor until you get the consistency of coarse crumbs. The filling itself requires just one bowl, and it’s a matter of waiting for it all to set! Tastes + acts like sugar! Check my keto sweetener guide for a conversion chart. Let cool at least 10 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, add your ingredients and mix well. Blend on high until smooth. Your peanut butter should be smooth and drippy in texture. Chocolate and peanut butter is an epic combination and this cheesecake looks delicious. The BEST keto peanut butter cheesecake! The keto peanut butter cheesecake mousse takes only 5 minutes because it’s a no bake dessert! Registered trademark. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles! Cook Time 18 mins. If you are like me and love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you’ll be obsessed with this show stopping dessert. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Once warm, add your chocolate/chocolate chips and let sit for a minute, before whisking together until combined and smooth. When it comes to keto no bake dessert recipes, I can never say no to cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, and this dreamy peanut butter cheesecake. And I know you love them because my keto cheesecake recipe is the most popular dessert recipe on the site! 3 grams net carbs per serving. Naturally keto and sugar free, it’s easy to make vegan too! It is a sugar-free, low carb cheesecake that doesn’t leave out any flavor. This looks fantabulous! To prepare the cheesecake Keto fat bombs: Allow cream cheese and peanut butter to sit at room temperature until softened. My pork rind based keto cheesecake crust is just as easy to make as any high carb cheesecake crust. After you confirm, you'll receive a link to the Members Area where you can download the book, plus I'll email you the quick start guide! Total Time 48 … When ready to serve, add optional toppings if desired. Thanks for stopping by The Big Man’s World ®. I can’t call it peanut butter cup cheesecake without using peanut butter cups! To make: 1 1/2 cups crushed keto chocolate cookies, 6 tablespoons butter of choice (melted), 1-2 tablespoons sweetener (if you prefer a super sweet crust). Transfer your peanut butter cheesecake filling over the pie crust and refrigerate overnight. For the best keto peanut butter cheesecake, you absolutely need keto peanut butter cups — and the best part about ChocZero cups is that they have no sugar alcohols, gluten, or soy. It might not be a surprise to see another cheesecake here on Wholesome Yum, because you know I love them! Pulse until uniform. Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Welcome! Yes, but the texture won’t be as smooth and silky.