Add To List Added to List. Product details/images for convenience only. This marinade livens up chicken, beef and fish with exotic flavor and tenderness -- in only 30 minutes. Excellent marinade and it saves you from having to mix the sauce ingredients for meat, veggies, soup and rice! Refrigerate after opening. Lawry's Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice Marinade, 12 fl oz. Manufacturers, Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. My newest experiment was to use it with carrots, celery, and broccoli as an addition to my Teriyaki noodle soup. 3.6 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. Unlock the traditional flavors of Asia without leaving your kitchen.

. Online prices do not reflect in-store pricing/availability. This marinade livens up chicken, beef and fish with exotic flavor and succulence -- in just 30 minutes. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. Lawrys Marinade Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice - 12 Fl. Wish there was little more pineapple flavor, but I definitely will be buying more [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. This marinade livens up chicken, beef and fish with exotic flavor and succulence -- in just 30 minutes. Highlights. Help us improve this page. Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade - 12oz. Check out Lawry's website for recipes & tips. each. 1173. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes—longer for fuller flavor. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. LAWRY'S OUGHT TO CLEARLY DISCLOSE "NEW GROSS RECIPE" ON BOTTLES OF TERIYAKI MARINADE and any other marinades you've changed! Do not reuse. Old recipe 1st ingredient was Pineapple Juice (now #3); Sherry before Red Wine Vinegar; and 560 mg Sodium (23%). Quality and convenience delivered right to your door. Reserve remaining marinade for brushing. For your security, we do not recommend checking this box if you are using a public device. Shake well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes—longer for fuller flavor. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Ingredients. For tenderness you can taste, mix marinade into ground beef for teriyaki burgers. The shrimp didn't really retain any of the marinade when I grilled them. Reserve... 2. Brush on additional marinade during cooking for extra flavor. For tenderness you can taste, mix marinade into ground beef for teriyaki burgers. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. I end up using the marinade as a dipping sauce to get some more of the flavor on the cooked shrimp. Lawry's Signature Steakhouse Marinade. Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade - 12oz. Grill, broil or bake. This offer is invalid or not available any more. Questions or comments? Brush on additional marinade during cooking for extra flavor. Lawry's Signature Steakhouse Marinade - 12oz. Ingredients. Before you turn the grill on, marinate the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag with When you're short on time, turn to teriyaki! Remove chicken from … No MSG (except those naturally occurring glutamates). Product Description. Excellent marinade and it saves you from having to mix the sauce ingredients for meat, veggies, soup and rice! The shrimp didn't really retain any of the marinade when I grilled them. Spend $50 Save $10 on Food & Beverages. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 1173 reviews. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. $2.29. No high fructose corn syrup. Lawry's Original Steak & Chop Marinade - 12oz. See more details at. Lawry's Original Steak & Chop Marinade - 12oz. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. 12 Oz. Lawry's Lemon Pepper Marinade. As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. Spend $50 Save $10 on Food & Beverages. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. But you also may try it when you saute veggies for fried rice. Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade - 12oz. Most Popular. $2.29. lawrys.com. $6.11/Per quart. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Lawry's Signature Steakhouse Marinade … Leave on grill for an additional 10 minutes after brushing. Yes, I love Teriyaki flavored meat and this is a delicious marinade. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! This marinade livens up chicken, beef and fish with exotic flavor and succulence -- in just 30 minutes. Featuring an inspired fusion of pineapple juice, soy sauce and other Asian-inspired seasonings, Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade is a tasty, quick and easy solution for dinner. 7. Shipping & Returns. Featuring an inspired fusion of pineapple juice, soy sauce and other Asian-inspired seasonings, Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade is a tasty, quick and easy solution for dinner.This marinade livens up chicken, beef … Contains: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Leave on grill for an additional 10 minutes after brushing. Mix marinade into ground beef for a teriyaki burger or try on grilled veggies or pineapple for a sweet side dish, FUN FACT: Your flavor sidekick for go-to-seasoning blends and marinades, Lawry’s has been making perfectly blended flavors for over 75 years. My newest experiment was to use it with carrots, celery, and broccoli as an addition to my Teriyaki noodle soup. I decided to use this marinade for some grilled shrimp. Basically a soy sauce with pineapple and some spices. Packed in USA. Refrigerate after opening. Basically a soy sauce with pineapple and some spices. Discard excess used marinade. Natural flavors. $2.19. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 1173 reviews. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking My Account and changing your email preferences when you are logged in, I figured the citrusy pineapple would work really well with seafood. Call us when you get to the store, we'll load the groceries for you. About this item. Shake well. Related Products. $2.19. Marinade chicken 1 hour with Dales ... brush chicken with 1/2 glaze and 1/2 honey mix. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Instructions: For best results, pour marinade over chicken, steak or pork. BUYER BEWARE: SHOCKED LAWRY'S ISN'T DISCLOSING NEW; WORSE RECIPE! Lawry's Teriyaki with Pineapple Marinade, 12 oz. © 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc.  All rights reserved. Shake well. Select Option. My only qualm is that I found it a little too sweet. 3.6 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. I only marinated the shrimp for 30 minutes and I really wish I did it longer. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Water, Pineapple Juice, Sugar, Salt, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Red Wine Vinegar, Sherry Wine, Modified Corn Starch, Caramel Color, Rice Flour, Citric Acid, Ginger, Garlic, … Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Ingredients: Water, Pineapple Juice, Sugar, Salt, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Red Wine Vinegar, Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Sherry Wine, Citric Acid, Ginger, Garlic, Vinegar, Solids, Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to Protect Quality) and Natural Flavor. Yes, I love Teriyaki flavored meat and this is a delicious marinade. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I decided to use this marinade for some grilled shrimp. Current selection is: Single, (2 Pack) Mr. Yoshida's Sweet Teriyaki Original Gourmet Marinade & Cooking Sauce, 17 fl oz Bottle,

Featuring an inspired fusion of pineapple juice, soy sauce and other Asian-inspired seasonings, Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade is a tasty, quick and easy solution for dinner.This marinade livens up chicken, beef and fish with exotic flavor and succulence -- in just 30 minutes. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app. Or try on grilled veggies or pineapple for a sweet side dish. 2. Lawry's. Shake well. 7. From time to time we may contact you by email with details of offers and special promotions.