It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I think I would use it with a different recipe next time so i could isolate the taste. The description said a pack of 6 bottles!!! Help us improve this page. LAWRY'S Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade 12-oz. I made a stir fry with it the day after receiving it in the mail and it was really rather good. She remarked how smooth and silky the texture was in comparison to other watery marinades [This review was collected as part of a promotion. More like a Teriyaki. My newest experiment was to use it with carrots, celery, and broccoli as an addition to my Teriyaki noodle soup. and Water; Sherry Wine AFTER Red Wine Vinegar and 620 mg Sodium (26%). You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The marinade itself is pretty good. Unfortunately, the new version is WAY TOO SALTY and you can't taste pineapple in it at all. We ask that you please work directly with Amazon for shipping issues of wrong quantity received, as all customer service and ordering issues must be handled directly through them. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. serve. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I thought it was a bit too salty and didn't have enough fruity pineapple pop to it. Lawry's Teriyaki With Pineapple Marinade, 12 fl oz Powered by SPINS. It has a great taste and leaves you chicken very juicy on the inside. TERIYAKI … I think I would use it with a different recipe next time so i could isolate the taste. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Conversions cups, ounces, tbsp. I end up using the marinade as a dipping sauce to get some more of the flavor on the cooked shrimp. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Popular Reviews: New Recipes - Contribute your Recipe. ], Tried today and was delicious. Start your review of Lawry's Steak & Chop Marinade, 12 fl oz! We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Adding this to my pantry Staples. Perhaps using this product as a glaze, even with ribs or pork chops, would work better. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2010. ... For best results, pour marinade over meat, chicken, seafood or vegetables. Shop all Lawry's. My only qualm is that I found it a little too sweet. Basically a soy sauce with pineapple and some spices. See all details for Lawry's, Teriyaki with Pineapple Juice Marinade & Sauce, 12oz Bottle... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Get dinner on the table in under an hour. Explore Lawry's Flavors. I love it on chicken. I marinated 7 chicken thighs and grilled them in the Teriyaki Marinade. Electrode, Comp-f139f593-597c-4ad6-aa98-31431f48c4d6, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-feff16de-007-175fe8371229e8, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:27:09 GMT, Lawry's Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice Marinade, 12 fl oz. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. My picky husband gave me a nod of approval on this meal. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. But you also may try it when you saute veggies for fried rice. BUYER BEWARE: SHOCKED LAWRY'S ISN'T DISCLOSING NEW; WORSE RECIPE! Sorry, this item is not available in your area. Ea. Satisfaction guaranteed! I have enough after one meal to try it with something else so I'm thinking maybe marinate some plain burgers or even pork chops would be worth a try! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lawrys 30 Minute Marinade Sesame Ginger, 12 OZ (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. The positive part is that chicken breasts tend to dry out easily and this marinade kept them juicy which helps with the longer grill time required. I've used this marinade for many years on both grilled salmon & sirloin steak. I grilled them for 6-7 minutes on each side (until done with a nice char). I am so glad i found this on Amazon as it has been difficult to get at my local grocery store during the pandemic. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. This marinade livens up chicken, beef and fish with exotic flavor and succulence -- in just 30 minutes. Basically a soy sauce with pineapple and some spices. Way to expensive for one bottle. I decided to use this marinade for some grilled shrimp. ], good on are food. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Featuring an inspired fusion of pineapple juice, soy sauce and other Asian-inspired seasonings, Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade is a tasty, quick and easy solution for dinner. Lawry's is using a new recipe for their Teriyaki with Pineapple Juice 30 minute Marinade & it is simply not as good as the original recipe. Only 1 bottle showed up!!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Lawry S Beef Marinade Mix 1 06 Oz Pack Of 12 3 Ingredient Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Wings ... Ruby S 30 Minute Meal Lemon Pepper Chicken Lawry S Garlic Lemon Baked Chicken Lawry S Product Review Lawry S 30 Minute Marinades And Seasoning Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken Recipe Video ... Best Ever Baked Teriyaki Chicken Creme De La Crumb