Their Lemon LuLu cake is a party in your mouth. She past away last April, so everytime I think of her, I think of Lemon Lulu!

Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about lemon cake?

My sister is especially fond of your Maple Walnut fudge. No obligation, unsubscribe anytime—give us a try!

Dealing with the company who puts the customer first also makes it easy to buy from them. You'll not only love it but you'll be a life long fan. The lemon curd is then lightly blended into our signature cream cheese … Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Miss Dottie’s Pound Cake – Luscious Lemon $45.00 Fresh, organic Italian lemon juice & a tart, thin glaze makes this lemon pound cake a luscious addition to Miss Dottie’s line of delicious pound cakes. Copyright © Walnut Creek Foods. tangy, spongey, moist and light, perfect crunch on crust, sweet enhances lemon taste, not overpowers it. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected).

I am a sugarholic and yet I would never add ice cream, whipped cream, or anything else to this delightful confection. The perfect solution for folks with nut allergies. CAKE AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT AND WAS DELIGHTED ON OPENING TO DISCOVER THE BEAUTIFUL WRAPPING - THE CAKE IS A WONDERFUL LIGHT LEMON TREAT YOU CAN ENJOY WITH A CUP OF TEA. Pallet: 9 per Layer, 8 High. Lemon LuLu cake is an inspired lemon pound cake - light, moist and lemony, but not too sweet - covered with a delicate fresh lemon glaze. Lemon Lulus have become somewhat of a legend in our home.

All Rights Reserved.

In 9 - 10 weeks of flowering high yields of excellent quality marijuana is produced with THC levels of 23% and 0.3% CBD.It stretches quite a lot during this stage and therefore it is recommended to only veg.

A good alternative to sheet cakes for family gatherings and birthday parties. Great! Kim's Lemon Curd.

Case Dimensions: 18.25 x 11.125 x 7.75. Looks like you already have an account! The most common lemon cake material is soy. Large Lemon Lulu and 4 Extra Fudgy Chocolate Brownies, Small Lemon Lulu and 4 Extra Fudgy Chocolate Brownies. The Lemon LULU is the best. This is by far the best cake I have had in a long time. Genuine, innovative, hard working and kind owners who happen to have created the World's Greatest Cake. I wish the prices were still the same as they were in the '80s! The Lemon Lulu is outstanding. All Rights Reserved. Our lemon cakes are filled with our crisp and tangy lemon curd infused buttercream and delicately iced with our lemon-flavored buttercream.

Privacy Policy. Learn more. Honest...just one taste and you're down for... My family received a Lemon Lulu as a X-mas gift. mail order bakery: 888-801-cake(2253) Search; Simply delicious! Weight – 3.5 lbs. We have had them shipped, we have driven from New York to Vermont for them, we have made relatives load their trunks up with them, all because a holiday isn't complete without one. It's so good that if there was a Dessert Hall of Fame it would be the first inductee in my book. Not too sweet, not too dense ...just perfect!

Please. Shop the best lemon cake ever at Caroline's Cakes. Needless to say that this scrumptous desert was absolutely to die for. It was just as fresh as the buttercrunch. It was perfect!

My dad sent me one and now I'm sharing it with all my coworkers since they have never heard of it.

Did you scroll all this way to get facts about lemon cake? A real treat. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy.

Important shipping Information: To assure freshness on arrival, LuLus are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday only. Small Lemon LuLu Cake (serves 8) LULU SMALL; $31.95 Large Lemon LuLu Cake (serves 14) LULU LARGE; $41.95

Have spent every winter past 24 year skiing Mt.Snow.

©2020 Mother Myrick's.

Exclusive offers and sales, new product updates, more. It's addicting! Terms of Use.

Tender, moist, soooo lemony but not too tart (how do they do that).

It makes an amazing gift as well! Pound Cake | Vanilla Cake | Sponge Cake | Moist & Delicious | Light & Fluffy | Dairy & Nut Free | 15 … I've never ordered a lemon cake (or any cake) on-line, but after such a good experience with the buttercrunch I just had to try. It was absolutely delicious! I could go on and on but I encourage you, if you haven't yet purchased a Lemon LuLu to buy one today.

Learn More. SOOOOOOOOOO delicious. There are 3512 lemon cake for sale on Etsy, and they cost $22.90 on average. Real, Simple Ingredients: Fresh Lemon Zest. I can't properly express just how amazing this company is to anyone reading this post. Item number: 658606.