There is a deeper wave than this, rising in the land Lyrics to Love Is the Seventh Wave by Sting from the Greatest Hits album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! At the centre of the fury Every leaf on every tree

Gordon Matthew Thomas SumnerCBE (born 2 October 1951), known by his stage name Sting, is an English musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, activist, actor and philanthropist.

Over borders, over frontiers

All the angels, all the devils

more », FAVORITE I say love is the seventh wave

There is a deeper wave than this, rising in the world

"Love Is the Seventh Wave" is the second single and second track from Sting's 1985 solo debut album The Dream of the Blue Turtles.

I say love... Every ripple on the ocean

(6 fans), Sheet Music 

There is a deeper wave than this, swelling in the world

I say love is the seventh wave

Everything that falls your way, I say

Every breath you take, every move you make Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

Web.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Every power we never see

Nothing will its power withstand, I say "Love Is the Seventh Wave Lyrics." Lyrics to 'Love Is The Seventh Wave' by Sting. Prior to starting his solo career, he was the principal songwriter, lead singer and bassist for the rock band The Police.

© 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

All the armies, all the missiles https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/14579054/Sting, My Funny Friend and Me [From the Emperor's New Groove], One Day She'll Love Me [From the Emperor's New Groove], Windmills of Your Mind [From the Thomas Crown Affair], It's a Lonesome Old Town [From Leaving Las Vegas], You Were Meant for Me [From the Object of My Affection].

All the weapons, all the greed

NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. There is a deeper wave than this, listen to me girl, At the still point of destruction Lyrics.com.

Feel it sweeping overland 24 Nov. 2020. I say love is the seventh wave

Test your MusicIQ here! There is no deeper wave than this, rising in the world Every ripple on the ocean

All the cities, all the nation Lyrics Terms of Use, In the empire of the senses All the symbols of that fear, I say   There is a deeper wave than this, listen to me girl, Feel it rising in the cities

There is a deeper world than this that you don't understand

There is a deeper wave than this, nothing will withstand. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

There is a deeper world than this, tugging at your hand All around us, can't you see? There is no deeper wave than this, listen to me girl, All the bloodshed, all the anger

Playlist.

Think you know music? Every sand dune in the desert Every breath you take with me In the empire of the senses You're the queen of all you survey All the cities, all the nation Everything that falls your way, I say There is a deeper world than this that you don't understand Every cake you bake, every leg you break.

Every sand dune in the desert You're the queen of all you survey Every leaf on every tree