Being in this school has helped me realize my love for service and the type of person I want to be in life, and I have Loyola to thank for it. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. As a Catholic, independent, coeducational, college preparatory, urban, secondary day school, rooted in the Jesuit tradition, Loyola School challenges its young men and women to become intellectually fulfilled, open to growth, religious, loving, and committed to doing justice. Maintain a copy of most recent report card  with Loyola's Office of Graduate Support. I chose Loyola because of the close knit community. I love Loyola because I can be involved in many activities like soccer, track, musicals, and choir while also taking challenging courses. Loyola High School places among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Endorse Loyola High School. loving, and committed to doing justice. Regular decision application: part two, Throughout December shall not discriminate on the basis of race. Are you an alumnus of Loyola Academy of St. Louis in need of support, or are you simply looking to reconnect with your Loyola brothers? Since only two hundred students attend, and around fifty join each year as ninth graders, a good test score combined with a strong application can make a big difference. Here is an overview of the process. After school, Loyola has eleven varsity sports teams and four JV teams. One of my favorite things about Loyola is also how students from different grades can socialize with one another, which is not often seen some high schools. Only applications with all the required info will be considered for final admissions. The aid range is up to $3,500. Interviews and tours for students, Standardized test results (ISEE, SSAT, HSPT). Sign up to stay up-to-date and receive reassurance on important and timely issues related your children's education and testing needs. The only fee we charge is a non-refundable $250 registration fee. Since the school is small, I get to not only interact with my class, but also with the other grades through sports, activities, and even service trips. PLEASE JOIN US FOR ALL FOUR ONE! Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS), Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, private school tuition across the country, AP Biology, AP Calculus - AB, AP Calculus - BC, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature, AP European History, AP French Language, AP Music Theory, AP Physics, AP Spanish Language, AP Statistics, AP U.S. History. Everyone knows each other and it feels like one big family. We recognize that our tuition represents a significant commitment for families. Find tuition info, acceptance rates, reviews and more. We prepare students for the milestones and assessments of their academic lives. Please see the link below for more information on Loyola's policy for students with specialized learning needs. ... For a better understanding of how tuition and tuition assistance is used at Loyola, we have created this video: Tuition & Fees 2020-2021 Tuition By Grade. In addition to the two parts of the Loyola application, students need their historical performance and teacher references. The Loyola mission is to prepare students to excel in college, which means focusing on developing analytical skills, cultivating self-expression, have a solid life philosophy, and maturing as students. Any applicant may apply for financial aid. What are important dates to keep in mind? If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. If you wish for Loyola to receive SSAT scores our school code is 4710.

One of the moments where I realized the special community we have at Loyola was during sports night. Fees. Applying for Financial Aid 2021-2022; Parent Financial Statement Workbook; Custodial Waiver Form; Loyola School Additional Fees 2020-21; List of 1 items. It feels as though people are always working together for common goals and emphasizes team work and cooperation.

Read about great schools like: Fordham Preparatory School, Loyola High School and Xavier High School. Late pick-up will be charged beginning at 5:50 p.m. *Books and start up supplies are incorporated in the tuition. Loyola is exactly where I am meant to be. This blog is dedicated to helping students prepare for the major assessments and milestones in their academic lives. Extracurricular Activities and Athletic Teams, College Admissions Representatives Visit Loyola Annually. Oops, there was an error sending your message.

Ready To Go Forth & Set The World On Fire? On average, 33% of Loyola students receive some form of financial aid. Loyola is proud to continue its tradition of making high-quality, Catholic education affordable for all who seek it. School maintains a diverse student body in a small, friendly Thank you for signing up for Loyola Academy's Alumni Newsletter! Loyola was founded in 1900 and has a total enrollment of approximately two hundred students at any given time. On average, Loyola Academy will provide $2,500 in direct high school tuition assistance per student, per year to keep students on the track to academic success in college preparatory high schools. 2020-2021 Loyola School Tuition. Note that applicants accepted during early decision must attend Loyola (pending financial aid packages). I chose Loyola because on my shadow day I was openly welcomed into a new community and no other high school did that for me. One hundred percent of Loyola graduates are accepted into local college preparatory high schools.

Please call 917.287.7927 now for a complimentary consultation to discuss how we can help your child achieve his or her personal best on whichever test you select for your child to take for admission to Loyola High School NYC. Mid November live, and building the foundation for a lifetime of leadership and Loyola appeals to parents by saying the school is a unique place to learn, and the "only independent, coeducational, Jesuit school in New York City." Two separate sets of dates apply; one for early decision to Loyola, and one for regular decision. It has 534 students in grades K-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Read on to see whether Loyola High School NYC might be the right place to grow! The school values what it calls "grad at Loyola School's teacher-to-student ratio is one of the lowest Read about great schools like: Loyola High School, Marymount School Of New York and St. Stephen Of Hungary School.

Once students submit their Loyola application, they will be contacted for an interview at the school. Founded in 1900, Loyola

Loyola High School in New York, New York serves 217 students in grades 9-12. If you wish for Loyola to receive HSPT or TACHS scores for your student, please email ssnider@loyolanyc.org and we will separately request the scores in December. environment of approximately 200 young men and women in grades We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. $42,600. If you wish for Loyola to receive ISEE scores our school code is 333755.

The aid range is up to $3,500. At Origins Tutoring, we believe that preparation for the Loyola High School NYC admissions test (“ISEE”, "HSPT", or "SSAT") does not have to be daunting and exasperating; instead, it can represent an important opportunity along a student’s path to learning mastery. No reduction and no refunds are made for absence or withdrawal before the end of the year. Review stories of alumni success by clicking the button below. Students can submit either the ISEE, SSAT, HSPT, TACHS, or ERB state testing.

The Private School Advantage: The Top Reasons To Send a Child To Priv... Loyola School is an academically rigorous, coeducational Jesuit Be on the lookout for our next newsletter! Opportunities for personal study, reflection, and leadership allow students to expand their knowledge, develop their skills, and mature as individuals and community members.

The application process for Loyola High School in NYC also requires students to submit plenty of information. grad" virtues academically excellent, open to growth, religious,

These visits are scheduled in February and March. Does applying for financial aid influence the admission decision? The Board of Trustees has set tuition for 2020-2021 at $20,200, an increase of 4% over 2019-2020 tuition. What is Loyola's tuition? Loyola is not a TACHS school member and please do not list us as one of your three school choices. For the 2020-21 school year, each Loyola student receives […] offers a values-based education embracing the Ignatian philosophy View the 2020-21 directory of the top 10 private schools in zipcode 10028 located in New York, New York. If you have additional questions please contact the Admissions Office at 646-346-8131. Yes, a one-time, non-refundable fee of $75.00 is required, payable by credit card within the secure site managing the online application process. People that viewed Loyola High School also viewed these schools: The nearest high school to Loyola High School is, The nearest elementary school and preschool is, Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities, Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities.