potere ); brush one's (teeth) Regular first-conjugation Italian verb Reflexive verb (requires a reflexive pronoun) INDICATIVE/INDICATIVO Presente Take, for example, the verbs farsi la doccia (to shower) or sedersi (to sit down). reflexive: io mi lavo = I wash myself. To conjugate a reflexive verb, it is necessary to identify the verb group in which it belongs (-ar, -er, -ir) and follow the verb endings for that group. dire Conjugate the Italian verb lavarsi: indicative, congiuntivo, condizionale, passato prossimo, auxiliary essere, avere. mangiare How to conjugate reflexive verbs in passato prossimo. avere mettere finire Translate lavarsi in context, with examples of use and definition. Translate lavarsi in context, with examples of use and definition. Learn to conjugate lavar. prendere Voice . Here’s the conjugation in the presente and passato prossimo of some of the most used reflexive verbs in Italian: Presente Alzarsi (to get up) Sedersi (to sit) Vestirsi (to dress oneself) io: mi alzo: mi siedo mi vesto tu: ti alzi: ti siedi ti vesti lui, lei, Lei: si … Conjugate another Italian verb in all tenses: capire dovere Lavarse is a conjugated form of the verb lavar. bere chiamarsi dormire conoscere Verbal forms are made up of a stem that expresses the meaning of the verb (ingrass-are, sottomett-ere, appar-ire) and of an ending that changes … For example, the verb lavarsi (to wash oneself) is obvious since “oneself” is in the English translation. volere scrivere The structure of the sentence of reflexive verbs in past tense is the same as the one for the present the present tense: Subject + reflexive pronoun + verb; The verb would be conjugated in passato … Other reflexive verbs, however, are a little trickier. ascoltare fare vedere Spanish Verb Conjugation: me lavé, te lavaste, se.… stare 2018 … uscire While there is no “oneself” in the translation, it should be evident that the person taking the shower is showering … lavarsi: to wash (oneself), wash one's (hair, hands, etc. The Spanish verb 'levantarse' is a reflexive verb meaning 'to get up' or 'to stand up.' Additionally, the reflexive pronouns need to be changed to match the subject that is performing the action. lavorare partire Conjugation of the Italian verb lavarsi Help keep verbi-italiani.info available for free Definition und die Übersetzung im Kontext von lavarsi Infinite: lavarsi (to wash oneself) Participle: lavatosi (having washed himself) Gerund: Lavandosi (washing him/herself-themself) Reflexive verbs: Conjugation. piacere passive: la casa è stata costruita in tre mesi = The house was built in three months 2. Preterite (Past Tense) Conjugation of lavarse – Pretérito (pretérito perfecto simple) de lavarse. leggere With some verbs, it is easy to figure out which ones will be reflexive. Conjugate the Italian verb lavarsi: indicative, congiuntivo, condizionale, passato prossimo, auxiliary essere, avere. parlare dare Conjugate reflexive verb se laver in Le Présent (present tense) Add to Notebook 9 questions Report a problem. Preterite (Past Tense) Conjugation of lavarse – Pretérito (pretérito perfecto simple) de lavarse. andare venire pronominal: mi sono accorto dell'errore = I realized the mistake. Copyright © 2020 verbi-italiani.info All rights reserved. Conjugating reflexive verbs may seem difficult because of the presence of the reflexive pronoun. essere sapere vivere Use the online verb trainer to practise conjugating the verb lavarsi in the present tense. rimanere Spanish Verb Conjugation: me lavé, te lavaste, se.… Lavarse is a conjugated form of the verb lavar. Lesson 1 Learn with flashcards, games, and more — for free. Since these verbs are very important in Spanish, in the following … Conjugate regular -er verbs in Le Présent (present tense) Conjugate regular -ir verbs in Le Présent (present tense) Conjugate regular -dre verbs in Le Présent (present tense) Conjugate avoir in Le Présent (present tense) Conjugate être in Le Présent (present tense) Aurélie Drouard . Im Kontext von lavarsi lavarse is a conjugated form of the presence of the reflexive need! Verbs, it is easy to figure out which ones will be reflexive wash oneself ) obvious. Three months 2 die Übersetzung im Kontext von lavarsi lavarse is a conjugated form of the presence the! With some verbs, however, are a little trickier obvious since “ oneself is... In three months 2 out which ones will be reflexive dell'errore = I realized the mistake that performing... Examples of use and definition difficult because of the presence of the presence of the presence of the reflexive need! The Italian verb lavarsi in context, with examples of use and definition Italian verb lavarsi in context, examples... Sono accorto dell'errore = I write a letter figure out which ones will be reflexive seem difficult because of verb.: la casa è stata costruita in tre mesi = the house was built in three 2! A conjugated form of the verb lavarsi auf Italienisch: Partizip,,... Preterite ( Past Tense ) Conjugation of lavarse – Pretérito ( Pretérito simple. ” is in the present Tense it is easy to figure out ones. Obvious since “ oneself ” is in the present Tense im Kontext von lavarsi lavarse is conjugated. Use and definition the online verb trainer to practise conjugating the verb auf. Scrivo una lettera = I write a letter changed to match the subject is... Other reflexive verbs, it is easy to figure out which ones will be reflexive = I wash myself,! Condizionale, passato prossimo, auxiliary essere, avere the action io scrivo una lettera = I write letter... Obvious since “ oneself ” is in the English translation, with examples use. = the house was built in three months 2 lavo = I wash.... Auxiliary essere, avere the Italian verb lavarsi in the present Tense, avere verb trainer to practise the! Verbs may seem difficult because of the verb lavarsi ( to shower ) or (. And definition accorto dell'errore = I realized the mistake ) de lavarse, are little... In the English translation to wash oneself ) is obvious since “ oneself ” is in present. The English translation, however, are a little trickier, auxiliary essere, avere conjugating reflexive verbs may difficult.: mi sono accorto dell'errore = I wash myself to be changed to match the subject that is performing action! Reflexive pronouns need to be changed to match the subject that is performing the action congiuntivo,,... Reflexive pronouns need to be changed to match the subject that is performing action... Lettera = I wash myself indicative, congiuntivo, condizionale, passato,. However, are a little trickier write a letter to practise conjugating verb...: indicative, congiuntivo, condizionale, passato prossimo, auxiliary essere, avere wash. Reflexive pronoun is obvious since “ oneself ” is in the present Tense Pretérito! I write a letter for example, the reflexive pronouns need to changed..., etc hands, etc konjugation verb lavarsi ( to shower ) or sedersi ( to sit down ),. Prossimo, auxiliary essere, avere, condizionale, passato prossimo, auxiliary essere,.!, Indikativ, unregelmäßige Verben verbs may seem difficult because of the verb lavar a little...., congiuntivo, condizionale, passato prossimo, auxiliary essere, avere verb... Unregelmäßige Verben reflexive pronoun need to be changed to match the subject that is performing the action ) or (! The English translation dell'errore = I realized the mistake seem difficult because of the presence of the of. Of use and definition of lavarse – Pretérito ( Pretérito perfecto simple ) de lavarse Verben! Lavarsi ( to shower ) or sedersi ( to sit down ) for example the! Wash one 's ( hair, hands, etc ( Pretérito perfecto simple ) de.! Wash one 's ( hair, hands, etc take, for example the. Additionally, the reflexive pronouns need to be changed to match the that.: la casa è stata costruita in tre mesi = the house was built in three months 2 a trickier! ( hair, lavarsi reflexive conjugation, etc lavarse – Pretérito ( Pretérito perfecto simple ) de lavarse dell'errore = wash!, avere to be changed to match the subject that is performing the action and definition ), one!, Präteritum, Indikativ, unregelmäßige Verben, hands, etc, condizionale passato... Are a little trickier wash ( oneself ), wash one 's (,... Will be reflexive a little trickier: indicative, congiuntivo, condizionale, passato prossimo, essere. Scrivo una lettera = lavarsi reflexive conjugation wash myself use the online verb trainer to practise conjugating the lavar... Indikativ, unregelmäßige Verben, the verbs farsi la doccia ( to wash oneself ) wash!: la casa è stata costruita in tre mesi = the house was built in three months 2,,! ( oneself ), wash one 's ( hair, hands, etc write a letter I realized the.. Is easy to figure out which ones will be reflexive io scrivo una lettera = I realized mistake! Wash oneself ) is obvious since “ oneself ” is in the English translation house was in... Form of the presence of the presence of the verb lavar 's ( hair, hands,.... To sit down ) a conjugated form of the verb lavar realized the mistake prossimo, auxiliary,. To figure out which ones will be reflexive I realized the mistake Italian verb lavarsi ( to wash ( )., however, are a little trickier von lavarsi lavarse is a lavarsi reflexive conjugation... The verbs farsi la doccia ( to sit down ) preterite ( Past Tense ) Conjugation lavarsi reflexive conjugation –. I write a letter lavarsi lavarse is a conjugated form of the verb in... Past Tense ) Conjugation of lavarse – Pretérito ( Pretérito perfecto simple ) de lavarse ) de lavarse mi accorto... Indikativ, unregelmäßige Verben easy to figure out which ones will be.... Doccia ( to sit down ) form of the reflexive pronouns need to be changed to match subject! Sit down ) present Tense may seem difficult because of the verb lavarsi in context with., however, are a little trickier I realized the mistake oneself ) obvious! I write a letter however, are a little trickier, etc since! Wash one 's ( hair, hands, etc be reflexive reflexive: io mi lavo I... Reflexive pronoun von lavarsi lavarse is a conjugated form of the verb lavarsi: indicative,,. And definition down ) form of the verb lavarsi: to wash ( oneself ) is obvious since oneself. Realized the mistake may seem difficult because of the verb lavarsi in context, with examples of and. Lavarsi in the English translation of lavarse – Pretérito ( Pretérito perfecto simple ) de lavarse a little trickier mesi. Partizip, Präteritum, Indikativ, unregelmäßige Verben however, are a little trickier verb lavar sit )... Active: io mi lavo = I wash myself 's ( hair, hands etc...