Thanks for the lovely review and we will see you again soon :), I have been several times and love their menu, something for everyone. Now when you look at the menu for seafood look at the bottom of the selections. Unusual behaviour coming out of the lockdown. Definitely be back .More, The playground here/ bridge and slide are well used by the children . Loads of families...come for brunch. Fabulous coffee (take away available) and fresh gourmet food – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I will definitely be going again and will be recommending to my friends! Maple Cafe, Launceston: 66 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 81 von 297 von 297 Launceston Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Highly recommendMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Such a great place for breakfast. Please do not...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Phenomenal service - the team here really know how to listen, serve, give that extra personal touch. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Recommend by my nephew who lives locally this is the sort of gem of a place you would never find as a tourist but well worth the visit . with plastic straw and lid. We serve fabulous coffee (take away available) and fresh gourmet food. I had the fish and chips...More, All your breakfast and lunch favourites, we use this as our daily “go-to” place. I had the Mushroom beetroot and haloumi burger. Service was friendly and they have great outdoor seating. Kept interrupting our conversation asking for an order. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Locky A, Owner at Maple Cafe, responded to this review. So for a lovely, tasty, filling, and great value lunch go and have this at the Maple Cafe for $47.80. Great neighbourhood cafe which we not would have found without a review. We also ordered a large portion of beer battered chips for $8.50 and by the time we shared the two seafood dishes and chips we were really full. What we did find at the bottom...of the seafood menu was either panko crummed scallops or salt and pepper squid for $12.90 and thought that could be good value, so we ordered a portion of each. Staff are friendly. Gets really busy in peak times but there is a reason so...More, We are glad you enjoy our cafe!! Read the...specials board. Another great find in Launceston for sure. Menu has plenty to choose from , very well...priced. Unusual behaviour coming out of the lockdown.More. Most customers seem to choose from there. The café obviously has a good name because it was packed out. The food was quickly prepared and delivered with lovely table service. One visit for breakfast which was great. Young Mothers with small children seem to frequent this cafe. 10/10 will be recommending to my clients! The usual cafe we...visit advises us we can order up to the last minute and we regularly go back. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The old boy had the pulled pork burger and was very flavoursome. Unfortunately we do not have the facility's to wash extra cups at this present time. They were on average 10 cm in length and about 1/2 cm thick, both dishes tasted delicious. The food delicious. of the seafood menu was either panko crummed scallops or salt and pepper squid for $12.90 and thought that could be good value, so we ordered a portion of each. Book a table and see menus, reviews, phone for Maple Cafe from AGFG. The small caramel milk shake for $5 was absolutely delicious. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, 17-19 Abbott St Shop 6, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 Australia. Because most of the seafood combinations came with either chips or salad and with both the combinations for $18.90 and $21.90 . Was busy , but great customer service. Breakfast was amazing! What more would you want. Mon-Fri. 7:00 am - 4:30 pm We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We look forward t seeing you again soon. BUT they insist on serving every customer water in a single-use plastic cup (not to mention smoothies and milkshakes are served in single-use plastic for dining customers). Thanks for your kind review Justin. Windy outside but inside is very noisy and difficult to hear at times. Get quick answers from Maple Cafe staff and past visitors. We are glad you enjoy our cafe Sharon B. away available) and fresh gourmet food – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food overall was tasty, disappointed that the milkshake we ordered came in a plastic cup They also came with alioli sauces. Best Bacon Egg roll ever, well cooked , well presented and fantastic brioche roll. Maple Cafe: My favourite Launceston cafe! Coffee is This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Maple Cafe in Launceston, Launceston and the North TAS. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Maple Cafe in Launceston. Suggest you ring and reserve a table because this place rocks on a Sunday. I just wish their entire brekkie menu was available all day! WINTER MONTHS: The café obviously has a good name because it was packed out. Maple Cafe, Launceston: See 66 unbiased reviews of Maple Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #80 of 301 restaurants in Launceston. - See 66 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Launceston, Australia, at Tripadvisor. visit advises us we can order up to the last minute and we regularly go back. We will be going back there again. There is a heater in this roofed area. We are sorry that you don't like plastic cups and straws. We are glad you enjoyed your morning tea at Maple :), On a recent trip to Tas, we came here twice. Once a Cash..... What a great little place to have morning tea and a catch up. A kid's playground is set off to the side. Went with the old boy , sister , wife and young one. 7250 • Tel: 0432 180 903. Our cafe offers an inside and outside dining experience including a kids play area. Two coffee's latte and flat white were $4 & $4.50.