The Joker, Bane, Lex Luthor, General Zod, V, there’s even an Anti-Justice League. DC Comics show heroes fighting for a greater good, something greater than themselves. I hope you guys enjoyed my article of what Marvel and DC means to me, please feel free to let me know what you like better Marvel or DC, until next time goodbye. ( Log Out /  DC has diversified its fan base with imprints. No further comment needed. People will slam me for this but I think the evidence is there. Marvel characters are original to Marvel. Where Can I Find Famous Celebrity Autographed Memorabilia? Marvel vs. DC is an ancient blood feud for nerds, and we try to solve it today based on their As they stick to a few writers, there is rarely lack of consistency and continuity. and the characters here get powers from technology, training or are aliens. Are you a Marvel, or are you a DC? Not that DC Comics lack authentic plots, but the execution is better in Marvel comics. Marvel characters have more of a Human side to them and their stories show what getting superpowers can do to a Human’s life. DC, outside of Batman, is not about the character. He got his powers when a lightning bolt struck him, and the chemicals he was working with were knocked over him in a lab. The [DC] characters aren’t cinematic. In This post we will discuss all the facts and thought with reality and specially my thoughts on MARVEL Vs DC Comics and Movies. DC Vs. Marvel: Why Marvel Is Winning Right Now, Things DC Does Better (And Why They Both Lose) ... Beginning as an innocent childhood debate, the battle over whether DC or Marvel is the better company has turned into a full-fledged war. Marvel and DC have started a whole industry that now employs people to start their own comic book store. DC's newer characters are developed with more depth than Marvel's current characters but are often overlooked. Now I grew up with Marvel and DC comics and I’m sure most people today can say the same, DC comics was founded in 1934 while Marvel was founded in 1939. He represents 20th Century America and I think he peaked then. Marvel caters to fans by adding in additional scenes. Comics Storylines - Marvel is better for runs, DC is better for graphic novels Comics Artwork - it's pretty much all the same people Toys and Action Figures - don't care Marvel Universe is Better than DC Universe. 4) Better execution of plots: Plots in Marvel are always more creative and engaging. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. DC isn't afraid to show the darker side of humanity. DC Comics, on the other hand, is based on an Earth with imaginary cities like Gotham, Metropolis, Coast City etc. The Avengers bounce off each other, and their team dynamic allows them to combat evil fairly spontaneously. How do you make a movie with that? I think they are all too far away from when they were created. Also, everything in Marvel is related to each other, the reason being that Marvel was created based on the vision of one man- Stan Lee. Marvel movies are overall more entertaining than DC movies. 1. ( Log Out /  The general public fears and/or opposes the superheroes. I did some research to try and find a percentage on how many people pick Marvel and how many people pick DC, the percentage is 71% for Marvel and 29% for DC. There are a number of interesting facts to be noted in DC like for example, the Flash actually gave his powers to himself. Arranged Marriages are Better than Love Matches, Equality of Outcome vs Equality of Opportunity. Marvel stories have more interesting characters. Marvel has developed many other popular franchises. Your email address will not be published. ( Log Out /  All art is subjective; therefore, to say Marvel is "better" than DC doesn't mean anything since different people react differently to art, music, writing, etc., based on individual tastes and opinions. All art is subjective; therefore, to say Marvel is "better" than DC doesn't mean anything since different people react differently to art, music, writing, etc., based on individual tastes and opinions. Hello everyone hope you are all doing well, today I’m going to do something that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time and talk about Marvel vs DC and which is better. Now I grew up with Marvel and DC comics and I’m sure most people today can say the same, DC comics was founded in 1934 while Marvel was founded in 1939. I think it’s really simple. The Avengers is a better team than the Justice League: This really stems from the first point; in the Avengers, the only ‘non-human’ (I say this because he is technically a God) is Thor, whereas in the Justice League, you have a lot of supernatural influence. Hello everyone hope you are all doing well, today I’m going to do something that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time and talk about Marvel vs DC and which is better. Disagreements on social media have sparked endless bickering and turned into plots to sabotage film reviews. They live their lives completely differently from us, and it’s really their job to be superheroes (I know Clark Kent is a journalist but that is just a clever rouse). For example, Vibranium was deposited on the Earth by a meteorite that crashed onto Earth about 10,000 years ago. It’s the heroes who make Marvel, not the villains: When someone says Marvel, whom do you think of? Change ). The comics were so popular that they started making super-hero films, Superman was the first big comic book based film that hit theaters in 1978 then the first Batman film came out in 1989. Marvel has a more modern approach to superhero story telling. This being the reason of DC’s complicated storyline involving the concept of Multiverses. And I say [that] as a massive DC fan who much prefers their characters to Marvel’s. Kialo requires JavaScript to work correctly. DC characters are killed off too easily: Both Marvel and DC have pretty poor records for killing off their characters, but when DC insist on having invincible Gods and aliens as superheroes, who are eventually killed off, it really defeats the point of them being superheroes. Unlike with DC, not a lot of Marvel characters are seeing a return in the franchise's films or tv shows. The general public revers and/or looks up to the superheroes. Yep, we're actually doing this. In This post we will discuss all the facts and thought with reality and specially my thoughts on MARVEL Vs DC Comics and Movies. DC has been more apt to recycle parts of Intellectual Property, they even, made an entire movie using the ideas of the 1960's characters and comics. DC’s storyline involves 52 parallel Universes, separated by time, distance or realm. We’ve seen great directors, great writers and great actors, tonnes of money thrown at them, but these films aren’t working. Required fields are marked *. These are all great characters, I do not doubt that, but the Marvel list is of superheroes, earth’s saviours. 2. Pingback: 9 Apps APK Review and Download Process in 2018 - Ask To How, Your email address will not be published. IF YOU LIKE OUR POST THEN SUBSCRIBE US AND DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHT …. 9 Apps APK Review and Download Process in 2018 - Ask To How, 5 Tools All Preppers Need (You Can’t Call Yourself One Without Them). Share. Even Superman, I love Superman, but he belongs to an America that doesn’t exist anymore.