Search from 1099 Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 cars for sale, including a 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250, a 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC, and a Certified 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC. They were very eager to please! Living in Canada, we received one of our worst winters in years, but the CLA gave me peace of mind that I knew I would be able to drive in any condition with no issues. 577 listings starting at $9,488, 473 Great Deals out of Carvana sent a truck to COME TO ME to pick up the car. We also have a 2018 GLC. No hassle, no hidden costs or agendas. All much more reliable than the 3 BMW’s we have owned. The quality is exceptional, love the leather interior and the dynamics of the car. So we set a delivery time, and the Carvana rep was pretty much on time considering he was traveling 70 miles or so from the Chicago office.

See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250. In my eyes, she was perfect, but I found a flaw before she was even off the truck. Their website said they had the exact car I was looking for & I asked him if they truly had it on their lot, & I let him know I have done my due-diligence in research, calling dealerships, visiting them, & getting quotes. Kent is THE BEST! The post Mercedes confirms new wave of electric models first appeared on Car News. I have a recall on a 2018 already, I don’t like how it sounds pressing my brakes, no self closure to trunk and i hate the energy efficient A button. Carvana went above and beyond. I knew exactly what I was looking for in a car, specifically a Honda Accord, when I began searching in early June. Didn't try to upsale or add on any extras. To being approved (5 minutes). This is the first luxury car I've owned, and I never thought I'd be able to afford a Mercedes at this stage of my life. Loving it... would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a luxury car without having to pay an arm and a leg. And the performance is outstanding. Then I realized the process was super streamlined. Historically, it has been time consuming, emotionally taxing and most of us go into a dealership with far less knowledge than we ought for a purchase of the magnitude of a car. Sales people trying to up-sell you on every little thing that you didn't ask for. GB 345 7692 64, Contains OS data © Crown copyright and database rights 2020, Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and Database right 2020, Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2020, Mercedes-Benz CLA AMG Line Night Edition Plus, Mercedes-Benz CLA AMG Line Night Edtion Plus. Please note, our particular location does not have the car vending machine just yet. Just an all around miserable experience. I’m so happy Overall, a great car and no regrets on it. but it lacks certain trademark Mercedes features - it’s front wheel drive (or front-favoring AWD so it doesn’t feel like a Mercedes behind the wheel. Russell Westbrook Alfa Romeo Maserati Fiat. The vehicle is awesome...so sleek and cute! I would the trip again for my next vehicle that's how much I trust these guys.

She was very helpful and walked me through the process. This is a review of my SELLING experience to Carvana. 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Base 4MATIC Review. The Cla is a beautifull compact elegant car. Very pleased with the elegant design and quality. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Read car reviews and compare prices and features at Carlist.my I arrived 15 mins. They swapped the minivans and off the old one went and there I sat with the new one. Honestly, the biggest delay was on *my* end getting the insurance transferred (having to wait on hold with my insurance company for 15 minutes). Which we absolutely did. It was actually nice just to do nothing! I worked with Carvana on 6 items that we believed needed repair before committing to keep the vehicle. Get one while you can! I want my husband to get one now!

Great gas mileage, reliable so far. ... - mercedes cla 250 amg (4 matic) - japan spec - year 2017 (unreg) - 5 years ... RM 2,917 /month . I am beyond thankful I came across DCH Gardena Honda. From first going on the site and finding my 2016 Chervolet Equinox (maybe 15 minutes). My Carvana experience was the absolute best. This is a luxury car. See our terms of service for more details. He promised to find me a similar vehicle to which I thought would be an empty promise. By the time I came in the vehicle I came into was being sold. very fuel efficient as well. It’s kinda fun to drive (maybe the reason for the mpg figure!)

You can manage your searches in your profile.

My husband told me about Carvana from a commercial ad he heard/saw.